Profile for TamarDv > Reviews

TamarDv

Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker
Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 24 Nov 2010
Great sound and good to seat your iphone/itouch on for charging. Comes with all the little docking adapters you will need. Quality build for the price.

My Personal Golf Trainer with IMG Academies and David Leadbetter
My Personal Golf Trainer with IMG Academies and David Leadbetter

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had this ages ago, 3 Sep 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Well its been a few months now since purchasing this and I'm impressed, I still go down the driving range, but since using this my whole swing feels different and more consistent. I know exactly where I should position myself. It actually feels like after 2 years I am only starting to play golf with a good understanding instead of feeling frustrated everytime I hit a duff shot.

The game basically gives you the perfect line which you have to match. After a few swings I could see that on my upswing I was swinging it too away from my body, and what I needed to be doing is going over over the top of my shoulders. Once I had that sorted I could work on getting my club path and impact angle correct. I understand the wii pad has a wider grip, but for me its all about the rhythm and the flow of my body and arms. I dont have a balance board so i cant comment on that feature.

Another thing I like is the drills it gives you, now if i've got a certain problem I know how to correct it. Not only has this product had a positive effect on the physical part of my swing but also mental attitude. I feel a more competitive player and, in fact, in 2 months i've progressed far more than i expected.