Profile for Kyle > Reviews

Kyle

Dark Eyes
Dark Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars great album from a small canadian band, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Dark Eyes (MP3 Download)
I discovered this band with full circle, which is an outstanding song. The rest of the album follows that same emotional flow, which makes it a must buy in my book.
Also, this is a small band which deserves recognition for their soulful talent and I'm sure that any future album will be well worth the wait and the money.

The Witcher 2 - Premium Edition (PC DVD)
The Witcher 2 - Premium Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 29 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
First of all, I'd like to say that amazon customer service is amazing. When the package got sent, it never got to my house and amazon were kind enough to send another one that reached me in just one day. They always answered really fast to my emails and did the best they could to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible even though the package lost was most likely due to royal mail losing it or stealing it, since they are quite a dishonest company.

The game has been absolutely amazing so far. Great story, great combat, really nice graphics (though you need quite a powerful computer to play it on full specs, which thank god I can) and it's been an absolute pleasure going through every inch of the main and side quests.

I highly recommend you buy this game, especially for this really low price. The couple of extras that you get in the box are quite nice and everything looks neat, definitely worth the buy!!!