Profile for Hodgy > Reviews

Content by Hodgy

Hodgy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
How To Lose 21 Lbs In 20 Days : 14 Video Tutorials Included!
How To Lose 21 Lbs In 20 Days : 14 Video Tutorials Included!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Dec. 2014
Will be putting the theory to the test I agree with most of the concepts in the book and believe that eating and drinking correctly is the key to weight loss success as written by author
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Movie Collection: 3DVD Set (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Secret Of The Ooze/Turtles In Time)
Dvd ~ Corey Feldman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Brought back some memories !

Addicted
Addicted
by Tony Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. I wish I had read it a ..., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Addicted (Hardcover)
Great book . I wish I had read it a few years ago.
Tony Adams was in that era of player's from the drinking culture which surrounded football through the 90's and his like will never be seen again with todays modern pro where the preparation is focused on healthy diets and fitness.
Anyone with any drink, lifestyle issues should read this book as it makes you wary of drink and what it can do to you , it can take over you life.
As this book is more than 10 years old I still think it teaches so many stories and is useful ,Tony overcome his demons and became better for it.
It taught me one or two lessons too.

Forget
Forget

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Forget (MP3 Download)
Great Song

The Two Minute Thought-Free Challenge
The Two Minute Thought-Free Challenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 17 July 2014
I have currently the last 2 days since reading the book have done the thought free challenge I've got to admit it works give it a go! If your Fed up with looking at your phone ,the news, facebook ,Twitter this book puts everything into perspective .

The Bliss of Ignorance
The Bliss of Ignorance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Jun. 2014
Clear and easy to read puts everything into perspective. This book will definitely change the way you think about the present

Never Let Anything Worry You
Never Let Anything Worry You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 18 May 2014
I couldn't put the book down enjoyed reading it , opens your mind up to reality and just enjoy living in the now.

How to Use Your Creative Imagination
How to Use Your Creative Imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 6 May 2014
Just thought I'd read this book as it was free . As I am the first to read the book I have given it 5 stars it is excellent and gives you the confidence and answers to believe in yourself. I now plan to put what I have read to practice being positive and full of optimism!

Brain Renovation - Rebuild your brain from the ground up
Brain Renovation - Rebuild your brain from the ground up

5.0 out of 5 stars Good points, 5 May 2014
Well worth the money. I have been suffering a little bit of anxiety at different places recently nothing serious . I felt the book gave a lot of good info about the subjects listed I didn't read the depression pages as I didn't need to but totally agree with the fact that exercise and completely switching off using meditation can help in life and give you piece of mind.

How to use the Law of Attraction: The Missing Link in The Law of Attraction
How to use the Law of Attraction: The Missing Link in The Law of Attraction

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short read, 16 Mar. 2014
I've read a lot of these books , and am hoping for better results so will put what is written down here and give it a go who knows what may happen ?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3