Profile for Natasha B > Reviews

Content by Natasha B

Natasha B

AMOS 36 Pair Over the Door Hanging Hook 12 Tier Shoe Rack Adjustable Shelf Organiser Holder Storage Stand Space Saving
Offered by brands online uk
Price: 13.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 26 Aug. 2014
Cheap rubbish, not remotely strong enough to hold 36 pairs of childrens' shoes, furthermore the poles are on such a stupid angle the shoes immediately slide off. Don't waste your cash.

Total Care Biological Stain and Odour Remover 375ml
Total Care Biological Stain and Odour Remover 375ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - buy it!, 22 July 2014
Best product available for totally eliminating cat urine odour and stains. An absolute life saver. Can be used in washing machine cycle as well just dont add any soap or conditioner then wash a 2nd time as normal. Excellent on every smell/ stain I've tried so far...coffee, juice, milk ect. Best thing EVER!

Sony PlayStation Vita 3G Console with Disney Mega Pack + 16GB Memory Card
Sony PlayStation Vita 3G Console with Disney Mega Pack + 16GB Memory Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy just the console if you want to not hate it so much you can't even play it., 19 Dec. 2013
Was looking forward to this as it is the first Sony carry around I have purchased-not a single bit of competition to the 3DS, Graphics, glitches, poor performance. Everything about it is dire. The games are pathetic-most of them look like my ps1 and that was some time ago - if you like retro style gaming and constant hardware issues that require your vita to shut down and restart get a vita-if you like playing good looking games with immersive gameplay and stories avoid like the plague and get a DS. I actually feel bad I got one of these and one 3ds for my children for Christmas instead of 2 3ds. I thought it would give us the best of both worlds and a bit of variety-but no now they can play the same games they play on the ps1 on this little expensive and rather pointless piece of "technology".
Please note I bought this package and 6 other actual vita games that were the ones to get at Christmas as it were, I am NOT reviewing solely on the free (dire) games I got in this package. I also mentioned the fact that it is glitchy - even if I was playing one of the "better" (still not a patch on 3ds for visuals) games it was made unplayable by the glitchy temperamental console. Waste of my money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 8:11 AM GMT

Sony PlayStation Vita 10 Game Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita 10 Game Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just buy an actual game, 19 Dec. 2013
Oh christ where do you start-48 hours to download the games to this memory card. 48 HOURS. Haven't even tried to play them as I have been entirely put off the PS Vita due to this glitchy annoying technology. Used a very good home broadband network to download-always have good fast speeds and downloads are a matter of seconds for the most part and a few minutes for multiple or excessively large files. Not fit for purpose.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 2:31 PM GMT

Vendor tray with blue cloth, 46 x 32 x 10/20 cm
Vendor tray with blue cloth, 46 x 32 x 10/20 cm
Offered by Party-Discount
Price: 31.34

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty pretty, 3 Dec. 2013
It is very lightweight. Not a huge size and my products look extremely attractive in it! Would recommend!!!!!!!!!"!!!! Amazon are forcing me to write more as apparently my review is not bloody big enough-I said it was amazing and you should get it if you need one-what more do you want from me Amazon!!!!????!!!

Iridescent Film 3 Roll Value Pack: 3 different colours: Roll Size 700mm x 2m
Iridescent Film 3 Roll Value Pack: 3 different colours: Roll Size 700mm x 2m
Offered by Purpleroom Crafts Limited
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldve been brilliant if the seller bothered caring for the products, 3 Dec. 2013
Item was delivered late, customer service unhelpful, item was not wrapped securely at all, is now bent and crushed in places which makes it useless as I ordered a roll specifically because I was under the impression it would be smooth and crease free. As I said it is not, due to the fact that the seller had it delivered to me wrapped in a tiny very thin cheap feeling piece of cellophane, so it has been majorly bashed about in transit, wouldn't use them again because of this and the late delivery, unprofessional and shoddy effort all round.

Kids Funky Folding Chair Pink
Kids Funky Folding Chair Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool comfy chairs, 6 Mar. 2012
The padding on the chairs is extremely thick and squidgy therefore very comfortable, they are easily unfolded-no fiddly buttons or switches and they look really good-would have preferred brighter colours like yellows and purples or teal.
Excellent buy, best 9.99 I have spent on childrens' furniture in ages!!!!!!!

Wanted Chandelier Gypsy with Mulitcolour Beads
Wanted Chandelier Gypsy with Mulitcolour Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 2 Mar. 2012
Very unsure about this item......colours looked quite garish in picture but once delivered I can assure you it is stunning. The green which looks really bright and grassy is actually a lot more muted and really beautiful! I am getting another for my bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocs Junior Kosmoboot Snow Boot Ultraviolet/Dahlia 11440-52N-123 11 Child UK
Crocs Junior Kosmoboot Snow Boot Ultraviolet/Dahlia 11440-52N-123 11 Child UK
Offered by Sunproof of Somerset

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, 9 Dec. 2011
These boots are amazing, really comfy and warm. they look good as well. My two daughters love these boots and their feet have stayed warm and dry. They also commented on the fact that they look like astronaut boots and regularly pretend to walk on the moon!