Profile for WARM FEET > Reviews

Content by WARM FEET

WARM FEET (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone 6s Case, Spigen® [Liquid Armor] SOFT-FLEX [Crystal Clear] Premium Clear Flexible Soft TPU / Extra Grip Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6s (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11753)
Offered by Spigen

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Spigen, great looking case that shows off the iPhone 6s, 13 July 2016
Spigen have always been at the top when it comes to phone cases and this one is no different. It's made from a TPU material which is nice and flexible but also provide some shock absorption qualities which always helps should you drop your phone. It is crystal clear so the beauty of your iPhone is not blocked in any way and shines right on through. A lot of clear TPU cases after a while start to get a yellow colour cast to them but all of the Spigen ones I've had in the past don't do this so they must use a higher quality material. All of the cutouts for the switches and buttons are in the right place and are the right size so you don't struggle to press the buttons. The power button and the up/down volume button are covered by moulded buttons on the the case but this is a good thing in my opinion as it helps push the button instead of trying to poke your finger into a little hole to push the buttons. The mute switch, speaker , mic, earphone socket and the camera are all behind cutouts so they are not hindered in any way. The case is very slim and adds very little bulk to your phone and it hugs the phone very well showing of the form factor of the iPhone 6s, overall as I've mentioned Spigen are at the top of the market when it comes to cases and I am very happy with this case.

If you found my review helpful please take a second to click the "Helpful" button, it lets me know I'm doing things right. From time to time I receive items at a discounted cost or occasionally free in return for a fair and unbiased review. I always relay my true findings and review items as I find them in my own circumstances.

iPhone 6s Case, Apple iPhone 6/6s Case 4.7, rooCASE Gelledge Full Body Clear Back Panel Cover Slim Fit Lightweight Hybrid TPU Gel/PC with Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6/6s (2015), Black
Offered by PCMICROSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protective case with little added bulk, 13 July 2016
This is a great case, it covers 99.9% of your phone and it does it well. There are obviously cut outs for the camera, earpiece, home button mic and speakers which are all perfectly placed and are of an ample size so not to disturb each part from doing its job so because of these it's not waterproof and may let a little dust in. It adds very little bulk to your phone but shows it off very well, it is mainly a see through case allowing the true beauty of your phone to shine on through. It's a combination of TPU and a hard plastic case so will provide good protection through either toughness and/or shock absorbing qualities. It's easy to fit and took me less than a minute. The screen is covered by plastic and this can take a little getting used to but you can still use the touch screen of your phone without any problems although as someone has previously mentioned, there is a small gap between the screen cover and the screen so you do get a little movement when pressing on it. Overall though it's a great cover and protects your phone well with little added bulk. Something else that needs mentioning is the fact that for every case they sell they will donate $1 to provide tablets and computers to schools that need them which is brilliant and gets a big thumbs up from me.

Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 7 case,KingShark Ultra[Slim Thin] Flexible TPU Gel Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Protective Case Cover for iPhone 7 - clear
Offered by KingShark EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case, nice and thin so won't add much bulk to your phone, 13 July 2016
It's kind of difficult to write a review about this considering that the iPhone 7 isn't actually released yet therefore I'm unable to fit it to a phone to try, so I am going to write about the quality. The case is made from a TPU material which is flexible but tough and will take a few knocks, I'm sure you'll have seen cases made from this stuff before. The case is a clear one and its very clear indeed allowing the beauty of your iPhone to shine through. The cut outs for the buttons and switches seem to be in the right places and it confirms that Apple will be removing the headphone socket as the cutout for this is only as wide as the cutout for the speaker. The power button and the volume buttons are covered by buttons moulded into the case which gives you a better feel when pushing them. It is very thin and will add hardly any bulk to your phone when being used. I have marked it down one star simply because I just can't tell you how it fits the phone yet!

VMAX JAPANESE TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5SE/5s/5c/5 Genuine Tough Anti-Burst Ultra Thin 0.33mm 2.5HD (iPhone 5SE/5s/5c/5)
Offered by Ayka Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector giving excellent protection, 12 July 2016
Glass screen protectors are the way to go, I have been using them for a while now and they have saved my bacon a few times. They form an extra layer of protection which is as hard as your screen but if anything were to break it tends to be the protector and not the screen underneath. They are crystal clear and allow the great detail to come through from today's high quality HD screens without any loss of clarity or causing a colour cast. All of the cutouts for the earpiece and the home button are perfectly placed. They are simple to fit and once they are on you can bearly tell they are fitted even after a while unlike the cheaper plastic film ones that tend to haze over with tiny swirl scratches. They really are the way to go.

iPhone 6s Case - Ringke [FRAME] Dual-Layered TPUand PC, Drop Protection Clear Back Shock Absorption Protective Bumper for Apple iPhone 6s / 6 - SF Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case providing looks and protection, 12 July 2016
I love this case, it has the looks as well as the protection. The main part of the case is a firm TPU type material with a black bumper frame that clips around the case once on your phone to secure it onto the phone. The main part is crystal clear and shows off the great looks of the iPhone very well but it also comes with a template so you can draw around it on a picture then cut the picture out to the same shap as the back of the case allowing you to customise your case if you want to, simple but clever. All of the cut outs are perfectly placed and are ample in size so it's not too difficult to get to the buttons and switches. The mute switch, earphone socket, lightning socket, camera,speaker and mic all have cut outs but the up/down volume and power buttons are covered by moulded buttons in the case which work really well, they add feeling to the buttons and allow you to press them easier. This case doesn't add too much bulk to your phone as it's very slim which is great on such a slim phone. It comes packaged in a no fuss plastic pouch and on the back of the clear part it has a plastic film which you need to remove before use which it tells you about on the film itself. Ringke are fairly new to the party but they really have come in with a bang, they have some great accessories and this is one of them, I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6s Armband,iPhone 6 Armband,by Ailun,Feartured with Sport Scratch-Resistant Material,Slim Light Weight,Dual Arm-Size Slots,Sweat Resistant&Key Pocket,with Headphone Ports[Black]
Offered by siania

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armband for keeping your phone safe while exercising, 12 July 2016
After using for a week or two now I can say that this armband is excellent, it is made for an iPhone six but will fit the 5,5s and SE too and any phone that will fit in it I guess. The main part of it is made of neoprene which is what wet suits are made from so it has a stretchy quality to it but also tough. It has a strap that passes around the back of your arm with a Velcro strip on it and two different slits for you to pass it through allowing you to have a variation of strapping points for different size arms. The front has a see through plastic panel on it for obvious reasons which doesn't interfere with the touch screen of your phone allowing you to change tracks wjhile working out or text if you wish too or anything you want I guess. On the back there is a slot where you slide your phone into the armband, just above that there is a hole for you to use the power button on the iPhone 5s but not sure what it does on the 6! At the bottom there is another hole which allows you to plug your earphones into your phone. Also on the outside next to where the strap passes through there is a little pocket for a key which is a nice touch. Overall I am very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Comment Comment | Permalink

KINGDOMCARES Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners PTC Faster Heating Detangling Styling Hair Straightening Brush Hair Care Salon Comb for Soft Thin Thick Curled Anti-Scald Hair Straightener Blue
Offered by Kingdom Cares Beauty Co.,ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great straighteners, better than the tongue style and very easy to use., 12 July 2016
I bought these for the girlfriend for when she stays at my house so she doesn't have to cart hers from home etc. She's had them a couple of weeks now and she Is over the moon with them! Her other ones are the conventional tongue style ones and she says that these are a lot better and easier to use. She has jawline length hair and says that they are good for this length hair as you just comb it through the the straighteners. They are well made and solid in the hand, they have a good length cable on them with a swivel where the cable meets the device itself. There are 6 different heat settings which are changed with 2 of only 3 buttons, the other button is the power button. These are a lot safer to leave on the side when switched on as all the plates are shrouded with plastic guards and are safe to leave when switched off. They get hot and quickly too. The handle has a rubberised feel to it so it gives you a good firm solid grip. Overall as I mentioned I am told that these work very well and are far better than the tongue style straighteners.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Sztrokia Gold Plated Plugs Designed 3.3ft 3.5mm Male To Male Auxiliary Aux Stereo Audio Cable for iPhone,iPad,MP3 Player,Surport IOS and Android (Gray)
Offered by DNA UK STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable with high quality fittings, 5 July 2016
This is a high quality aux cable with a male 3.5mm plug on each end, it can be used for plugging your phone, iPad, iPod,MP3 player or anything with a 3.5mm plug. The end plugs are gold plated giving you superior sound quality over the normal ones, they also are very well made and fitted very well onto the cable. The cable is a good length at 1 metre which will give you more than enough reach when plugging your device in and it is nice and flexible with its rubber coating. Overall it's a well made cable with great sound quality which I would recommend to anyone.

iPhone SE Screen Protector- iVoler Premium iPhone SE 5 5S 5c Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone SE/5/5S/5c- 0.2mm Ballistics Glass, 2.5D Round Edge, 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by iVoler EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superior to the plastic film ones, 4 July 2016
These glass screen protectors are brilliant, I have used them for quite a while now as they offer far superior protection over the plastic film ones. They don't change how your screen looks at all, the clarity and colours still shine through and everything still looks crisp and clear on a HD screen. The protection they offer is excellent, I have seen 2 phones that were dropped and the owners wee horrified when they saw that their screens were smashed, then they realised it was the glass protector and not the screen! All of the cutouts for the earpiece and the home button are perfectly placed and the right size. They do add a little bulk to your screen but it's less than 1/2mm. I actually like the raised bit around the home button that it creates as it enables you to feel for the home button without looking at the phone or if it's dark. They are easy to fit and so long as your screen is free from dust or lint they are bubble free, included in the pack is all you will need to fit the protector, wet and dry wipes to clean the screen, a sticker that allows you to dab away any dust that may of settled on the screen after cleaning and then there are 2 sticky strips to hold the screen protector in place while you take the protective film off the back before sticking down. I thoroughly recommend these screen protectors, they really are so much better than the fil type ones.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Raptor300 COMPLETELY USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set Commuter or Trail // SuperBright 300LM CREE front headlight + Red COB LED tail light + HELMET MOUNT// Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Estorm Intelligence

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality lights and super bright, 4 July 2016
What a fantastic set of bike lights, they're truly impressive. They are very very bright at 300 lumens for the front light and 35 lumens for the rear and have different functions for what kind of light it produces i.e bright, brighter and flashing. The lights have built in batteries that are rechargeable via a USB cable from a computer, USB wall charger or even a battery power bank. They are made from tough plastic so will take some knocks and drops. In the box you get brackets to fix the lights to your bike but also you get a bracket to fix the front light onto your helmet. The front light takes around 3-4 hours to charge and you get up to 8 hours use from that charge, the rear light takes around 2 hours to charge with up to 6 hours use all depending on what mode you are using. The lights have a low power warning and when they are charging they have an auto cut off so they don't overcharge. All of this comes in a very nice gift box so you'll have no worries about them looking cheap. If you give them as a gift

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20