Profile for Andrew Martin > Reviews

Content by Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
teKKno® **PACK OF 5** Nokia LUMIA 630/ 635 LCD Screen Protectors Guards And Cleaning Cloths (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice., 8 Nov. 2014
I bought this because my screen had cracked and I needed a screen protector. I am glad I made this choice.

Derwent Mens Walking Shoes Charcoal/Yellow 10
Derwent Mens Walking Shoes Charcoal/Yellow 10
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes., 22 Oct. 2014
Arrived on schedule, fit perfectly, good shoes.

Landscape Photography Workshop, The
Landscape Photography Workshop, The
by Ross Hoddinott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 25 May 2014
I like this book because it provides me with a lot of hints and tips for better photography. I also really enjoy the pictures of Ross Hoddinott as they are all stunning.

Konig Portable Photo Studio Kit including Tent + Lights + Tripod + Coloured Backgrounds
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Order never delivered, 24 Nov. 2013
Amazon needs to take steps to prevent failed deliveries as I have lost count of the number orders I have placed but never received.

Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good times!, 12 Oct. 2013
I have always loved reading Stephen King novels, so when they are made into TV or films I try to buy the DVD.

Pixel RC-201/E3 Shutter Cable Release with E3 Type Remote Terminal for Canon DSLR

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Oct. 2013
This is a very useful product because it enables me to remove any unwanted camera shake on landscapes and portraits.

58mm ND2 ND4 ND8 Neutral Density Filters For Canon 500D 550D 600D 1100D kit LF62
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 12 Oct. 2013
Ordered for my camera, excellent choice. It means I can filter out unwanted lighting in the shot now, which is what I wanted.

Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Offered by mopodo-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 Jun. 2013
I bought this tripod because I thought I had broken my other one. As it turns out I hadn't broken it. This was very cheap, lightweight and easy to use. Would recommend this product.

Neewer TT520 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe
Offered by Happy Sales UK

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not compatible with the Canon EOS 1100D as advertised., 9 Jun. 2013
I ordered this because I needed an external flash for my camera. This was very cheap, but it is not compatible with my Canon EOS 1100D, as advertised.

What About Now
What About Now

5.0 out of 5 stars World class yet again!, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: What About Now (Audio CD)
Bon Jovi are the most technologically advanced artist on the planet. The album cover is in the form of a collage, which interacts with the App on my i-phone/i-pad and links to an online video showing the lyrics for all the songs. The music is typically fantastic too!

Page: 1 | 2