Profile for Mr. Kg Browne > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kg Browne

Mr. Kg Browne "Book life" (Glasgow Scotland UK)

JVC GZ-HM300SEK Everio HD Camcorder with Dual SD/SDHC Card Slot
JVC GZ-HM300SEK Everio HD Camcorder with Dual SD/SDHC Card Slot

5.0 out of 5 stars ... years now and I've found it to e an excellent buy. The HD quality of recording in m2ts ..., 23 Oct 2014
I have had my JVC GZ-HM300 camcorder for about 4 years now and I've found it to e an excellent buy. The HD quality of recording in m2ts to mp4 in excellent and worthy of much more expensive cams. It would benefit from external mikes and it isn't too great in low light conditions but other than that, when use Power Director v11, the results are amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone filming moving objects such as locomotives as I do. Lots of compliments on my YouTube uploads!

Sword Bible-OE-Personal Size KJV Easy Reading
Sword Bible-OE-Personal Size KJV Easy Reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read version makes for better understanding, 1 May 2009
I purchased this KJVER Bible some months ago for myself and purchased another one for my wife because we were so impressed with it, although not the price hike! I paid approx £17 for it early this year and this recent purchase cost me nearly £49! Three times the price, come on Amazon there surely has to be a good explanantion for this?
Apart from that with the archaic words replaced by modern equivalents the KJV really opens up and the original text brings a better understanding for us. The word search is also very helpful and it's size and the large font style helps to make it a worthwhile purchase, but ooh that increase!

STANDING WITH ISRAEL
STANDING WITH ISRAEL
by BROG DAVID

4.0 out of 5 stars A book on Israel by a Jew? Is this a first?, 23 Mar 2009
This review is from: STANDING WITH ISRAEL (Hardcover)
The fact that this book is written by a Jew is special enough but David Brog's governmental experience lends an air of authority to it and being a Jew there's a heart feel to it. Great read, well done!