Profile for JL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
YUMI ORIGINAL Jessy/DG063 Strapless Women's Dress Purple 12
YUMI ORIGINAL Jessy/DG063 Strapless Women's Dress Purple 12

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, 2 Feb. 2013
This is a lovely dress, however the colour of the dress I received was different from the one on the picture (it was purple). Unfortunatelly, it is dry-clean only and because of this I decided to return it. Shame.

Ergonomic Aluminium Portable Foldable Cooling X-Stand for 12"-17" Laptops, Notebook PC, MacBook
Offered by Bosvision Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical item, 2 Feb. 2013
This stand is very well made; it's sturdy yet light and easily foldable when and if needed. There are many much cheaper stands, but I didn't want anything bulky or plasticky. This is perfect! It keeps the laptop up above the desk at just the right hight, with a very comfortable angle for typing. I am very happy with this product. The delivery was quick, too.

Mirror Glass Pendulum Wall Clock Roman Numeral Dial/Face
Mirror Glass Pendulum Wall Clock Roman Numeral Dial/Face

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful clock, 3 Oct. 2011
This is an elegant clock that will make stunning addition to any room. At 60cm, it is the right size. The dial with Roman numerals is easy to read, the shiny pendulum on the mirror panel stands out beautifully. The mechanism works quietly which is great, no ticking can be heard. Delivery was prompt, and the company can be proud of their excellent customer service. On the whole, I am very happy with my purchase.
Batteries NOT included.

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by ASSETtrail at JPS Chartered Surveyors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush doing marvellous job, 18 Jun. 2011
This is a truly excellent product. I have been using it for 8 months now and had no problems. The battery seems to last for ever - even after it warns you that it is getting low, you can keep brushing for another 3 days at least! Some customers stated that the brush itself is very flimsy and tends to break... well, I do not know how they managed that unless they were biting it! In my opinion the brush is perfectly fine and the bristles reach even the difficult and hard to reach places. I hope this toothbrush will continue performing for many more months/years to come as I am very happy with it!

Raymond Blanc by Anolon Stainless Steel Covered Saute with Helper Handle, 24 cm, 3.1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2011
I bought this Saute Pan to complement my Anolon Raymond Blanc 5 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set 79460 . So far, I've been using it for two weeks and cannot fault it. It's quite heavy, especially once the food is added, but I like that so the weight is no issue for me. The pan is of excellent quality. On induction hob, the heat is distributed evenly, nothing sticks or burns in it and cleaning of the pan is also very easy. It is dishwasher safe but ever so easy to just hand wash (also help avoid discolouration of the copper).
Well worth the 5 stars!

Raymond Blanc Stainless Steel 5 Piece Cookware Set
Raymond Blanc Stainless Steel 5 Piece Cookware Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2011
These saucepans are very elegant looking and of excellent quality. I wanted heavy saucepans so their weight is no issue for me. I have been using them on induction hob and I am pleased with the even heat distribution. Also like the fact that the handles do not get hot and that the edge of the saucepans is nicely flared to allow drip-free pouring. I tried to wash one of the saucepans in the dishwasher just to see whether the copper gets discoloured - and it did. However, with a little bit of stainless steel cleaning paste this was easily brought back to its original colour (although not as shiny). But because they are easy to clean, I'd stick to hand wash.
Over all - well worth the 5 stars!

Cafe de Paris - Essential French Cafe Songs [3cd]
Cafe de Paris - Essential French Cafe Songs [3cd]
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars La musique nostalgique et romantique, 13 April 2011
As can be seen from the track listings, the CDs contain a collection of songs from the best chansonniers France has ever had. All 3 CDs are great and the original "old" sound recording adds even better atmosphere. A brilliant evocation of Paris!

How the Whale Became: and Other Stories
How the Whale Became: and Other Stories
by Ted Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful reading, 13 April 2011
These stories are really well written. As a primary school teacher, I now read through this book at the end of each day. Children love it and enjoy our special time of the day, when we learn how different creatures became as they are now...

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
I don't think this CD needs many words to describe it. It's simply great with lovely songs beautifully performed by Susan. I bought it in December 2009 and haven't got bored with it yet! Let's hope Ms Boyle will produce more albums like this one!!

Powerball Regular Powerball - Blue, 250 Hz
Powerball Regular Powerball - Blue, 250 Hz
Offered by Powerspin

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 29 Oct. 2010
I bought this ball for my dad who enjoys exercising with it. It does take some practise to get the ball started but once you do, it is great. Some people prefer the model with a speedmeter/counter but unless you want to spend a fortune, this is an excellent product of a great value.
All credit to Amazon for a quick delivery, too!!

Page: 1 | 2