Profile for Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Regan -...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 803

Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy "THE man in black" (Cumbria)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mens Leather Winter Thermal LABELLED Waterproof Inserts Thinsulate Motorcycle Gloves L Large
Offered by Bikers Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves, 28 Mar. 2015
Good gloves, I wanted a new pair of gloves that were a, warm and b, waterproof. these fit both bills and they don't cost the earth. I am a year round biker spend at least an hour and a half each day commuting, the weather recently has been cold and wet, my old gloves had got to the point where the leather had started to rot, after a lot of looking, review reading and muttering "how Much?" I saw these and decided to try them out, they are comfortable, warm and waterproof, I had one damp hand but that was from rain coming down my sleeve and infiltrating the glove, they are roomy enough to get a pair of glove liners in there on the bitterest day, they do feel a little light compared to others but I think that this is the lack of armour. I don't think that armour is 100% necessary for low(ish) speed everyday use a pair of good leather gloves offer a good amount of protection, at this price I will probably get another pair.

4 x Philips D Size 3000 mAh Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries MN1300
4 x Philips D Size 3000 mAh Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries MN1300
Offered by The Home Garden Store

5.0 out of 5 stars They lasted over a week with around an hours use each day at a good volume as well as the radio being accidentally left ..., 28 Mar. 2015
Bought to allow a Roberts digital radio to become portable, I expected a fairly decent battery life but thought I would have to re-charge every couple of days. They lasted over a week with around an hours use each day at a good volume as well as the radio being accidentally left on low over night. Excellent piece of kit and recommended.

Panasonic ALL1 Network Audio Connector
Panasonic ALL1 Network Audio Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. I had it set up and working ..., 28 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent product. I had it set up and working in 10 minutes, the network set up was surprisingly simple and painless, the App set up on my old Note 2 without fuss. I have this set up through a very old Pioneer separates system and as you might expect the sound is fantastic, even streaming lesser rate MP3's through it. Brilliant bit of kit breathing fresh life into an old Hi-Fi system. Well worth it, I especially like the network port on the back giving you a variety of options for connecting it up.

Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (Black)
Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (Black)

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent product. I had it set up and working in 10 minutes, the network set up was surprisingly simple and painless, the App set up on my old Note 2 without fuss. I have compared this to a Bose Soundlink 2 bluetooth speaker and the sound is very comparable and exceptionally good, a little bass heavy but easy to tweak with the App. I am now running this as an external speaker through the Aux socket and it works brilliantly. Gone are the days of needing massive wooden cabinet speakers to get a great depth of sound with excellent clarity. As a lover of most types of music my standard test is to run War of the Worlds through it and Richard Burton sounds magnificent through this speaker. Its a little pricey but comparable to similar items out there so I recommend it fully.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, 19 Feb. 2015
Great shirt, well made, fits as expected and is a really good colour. Very happy

Roberts Expression DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger
Roberts Expression DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very worthwhile purchase, 19 Feb. 2015
Bought this to live in our front room, normal radio reception is a bit hit and miss. So after reading a few reviews and looking about, this looked like a good unit. Its a well made piece of kit with simple to understand and use controls, reception seems to be very good, each station tunes quickly and provides all the relevant track info. We have been listening to Radio 4, Planet Rock and Team Rock. Sound quality is superb, very clear, good depth of sound and it can go quite loud. All in all we are very happy with the purchase, now have 4 Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries in the radio which also doubles as a charger, really good idea and works like a charm so I can now listen to Planet Rock in the kitchen as well.

Conqueror: The Complete 5-Book Collection
Conqueror: The Complete 5-Book Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 19 Feb. 2015
Brilliant set of books, excellent historical fiction detailing the rise of the Mongol empire the life of Genghis and his sons is made more accessible than a straight historical book. I enjoy Conn Igguldens work and can also recommend the Emperor series. My only complaint is that although he had originally planned to write the full story of Kublai he decided not to, while i respect his right to do so I really would like to read that book to close out the story.

McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of large companies depend on mcafee for protection so if its good for them its good for home use as well, 19 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Mcafee has been a quality product for years and this is no different. A lot of large companies depend on mcafee for protection so if its good for them its good for home use as well. Provides protection keeping you safe from phising and dodgy links.

Cole & Mason Wood and Glass Croft Wooden 12 Jar Herb and Spice Rack
Cole & Mason Wood and Glass Croft Wooden 12 Jar Herb and Spice Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and excellent quality, the wooden board is really nice and ..., 17 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very well made and excellent quality, the wooden board is really nice and very heayy. The glass jars again are heavy and have a quality feel, I like the multi use tops, shut, sprinkle and pour, nice idea and I am sure that for longer term storage they will keep you herbs and spices longer than the standard supermarket jars. Lovely item that looks good in any kitchen.

Do-Ahead Christmas: Stress-Free Cooking for the Festive Season
Do-Ahead Christmas: Stress-Free Cooking for the Festive Season
by James Ramsden

4.0 out of 5 stars A good idea to help prepare your food in advance, 17 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A good idea to help prepare your food in advance, cutting down cooking time and, with a bit of luck, panic. There are some good ideas in here and some should be great especially if you are having guests, less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the company. However for the small point of disappointment for me is that there isn't a lot in here to help you out for Xmas dinner. But on the whole a worthy addition to the cookery book shelf.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20