Profile for Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Regan -...

Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy "THE man in black" (Cumbria)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Harbinger Men's Pro Wrist Wrap Weightlifting Gloves - Black, Large
Harbinger Men's Pro Wrist Wrap Weightlifting Gloves - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for activities other than weight lifting, 8 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are good gloves, but I do not and probably never do any weightlifting. I bought these as I have RSI in both wrists and am a busy amateur photographer who uses some pretty heavy kit leading to sore wrists. So I bought these, the venting means that my hands stay fairly cool, and the palms are very grippy which is a bonus. The wrist straps allow me to get some support without locking my wrists in any way and the finger-less design allows me to easily operate all the controls on the cameras. seem well put together as well.

Parker Jotter Waterloo Blue Chrome Trim Ball Pen Medium Nib - Gift Boxed
Parker Jotter Waterloo Blue Chrome Trim Ball Pen Medium Nib - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a pen that feels right as soon as you pick it up, 21 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The classic Parker biro, the design has changed slightly over the years and this feels a little slimmer than the last one I had, but all in all its still the same quality pen, it feels nice, writes well and sits comfortably. Its got a nice solid feel without being heavy.

Papermate InkJoy 1.0 mm Medium Tip Stylus Ball Pen - Blue (Pack of 2)
Papermate InkJoy 1.0 mm Medium Tip Stylus Ball Pen - Blue (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, works well, 21 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good quality blue ball points, they are nice writers, the pens are comfortable with a slightly triangular shape. The Stylus tip works well with Smartphone (Samsung Note 4), Kindle Fire and touchscreen laptop. Works well.

Papermate InkJoy Quatro 4-Colour 0.7 mm Fine Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Assorted Standard Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old ones., 21 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Better quality than the ones I remember from years ago, this is fairly slim, has a rubberised grip and is comfortable to use. The selectors are easy to operate and the different coloured inks seem bright, the actual ball points seem very smooth and quite fine.

Good pen.

Crucial MX300 750GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT750MX300SSD1
Crucial MX300 750GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT750MX300SSD1

5.0 out of 5 stars A genuine MUST have for any computer., 17 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am lost for words here, I got this because I was sceptical about just how fast these Solid State drives are and being an old geek I just had to try one out. So the plan was to replace the master 1Tb Seagate Momentus drive in my laptop with this little fella. First off it looks and feels tiny, yes it more or less the same size as the 2.5" drive it was replacing, its a little thinner at 7.5mm opposed to 9.5mm but it is so light, its like an empty box.

Anyway as ever the most nerve racking part of this is the imaging of you old drive to the new (usually the longest and most boring part as well) a nice surprise was that you get a code so you can download a copy of Acronis, which is a great package to clone you drive. So that evil task took about 4 hours, and somewhat nervously I swapped out my old drive for this.

On startup the laptop was almost instantly at the log on screen, where before it took 7 or 8 minutes to go through the whole start up rigmarole I am up and running almost instantly, you would think that I had upgraded to a seriously fast new laptop with a clean install of windows on it. There have been no issues with drivers, software not working or anything else, except for the time it took to clone the hard drive this has been painless.

I can't give any performance comparisons as Windows 10 has non of the old speed indexing stuff but it is a marked and remarkable difference. I can only recommend that you upgrade, for gaming, photo/video editing, music production in fact anything that takes a lot of data and power this is what you have been dreaming about.

Kensington Pro Fit Wired Windows Gesture Mouse
Kensington Pro Fit Wired Windows Gesture Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the advertising., 13 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Its a decent mouse but as other reviews point out the whole "Gesture" thing is a bit misleading, it allows access to Windows functions, as nearly all other mice would do. However it tracks well, is a little small but is reasonable comfortable and works well. Without the shall we say overgenerous claims it is an ok mouse.

BT 11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi 750 Extender
BT 11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi 750 Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 29 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I live in an old house with thick walls and wireless signals can be poor, especially upstairs, this seemed like a good choice to help sort that out. Just followed the set up instructions within five minutes it had created an extension to my router. Works well I now have a strong wireless signal across the house.

Melitta 1008-01 Optima Timer Coffee Filter Machine, Black and stainless steel
Melitta 1008-01 Optima Timer Coffee Filter Machine, Black and stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good coffee, feels like it should cost more., 23 May 2016
Our old coffee machine sprung a leak, to be honest we drink so much coffee I think it had eroded. Anyway we were desperate for coffee, so after much looking about this seemed like a good idea, as it turns out a very good idea. First off it looks good, its not huge and sits well on the worktop, the carafe isn't as large as our previous one but it has a 12 cup capacity. It has a weath of controls which isn't bad as it only has 3 control buttons, but the fact you can change teh keep warm time to 2 hours is fantastic, so fed up with finding cold coffee. it has a timer and you can check your waters harness you can change settings for that as well. It brews a good cup of coffee, with the paper filters you get no bits in your coffee and it seems to brew hotter than out old one. This is a very good item and as a coffee addict and lover I don't think you will regret buying it.

SmashingDealsDirect® GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank - 3.5ml - Silver
SmashingDealsDirect® GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank - 3.5ml - Silver
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Vaping, 23 May 2016
Good item, very well made you can feel the quality. However it was very tightly put together when it arrived, the filling cap was extremely hard to undo and the air regulator is very still. On first assembly it leaked, a fairly constant seep out of the vent holes. I took it apart and found that the little retaining ring around the wick was still a little lose, tightened that down and put it all back together all good. getting decent clouds and good flavour, its not as productive as my dripper but I wanted something that didn't need filling every vape. So its a good RTA Tank works well adn doesn't cost the earth.

Gourmet Pilgrim Italy Cookbook
Gourmet Pilgrim Italy Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Italian cookery book, 23 May 2016
Bought this for 1.30 what can I say? its full of information about the different regions of Italy its cuisine and produce. On top of this there are a nice selection of recipes in here, maybe not quite as many as you would think, the bread section is quite limited, where the pizza section is quite large (I am sure that after you make a cheese and tomato pizza you don't need to know the recipe for cheese and ham?) but whatever its a nice book, its interesting and has loads of information in it, I will be gaining weight I reckon :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20