Profile for Jeanette Reeve > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
CALMURID PRO Body Lipolotion
CALMURID PRO Body Lipolotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 25 May 2016
I had never heard of this product before and after the very first application my dry skin became moisturised, soft and smoother. I have tried so many products for my dry skin, E45, hand creams etc with no real satisfaction. I really do recommend this to anyone that had dry, scaly skin anywhere on the body. The Calmurid Pro hand cream too is brilliant. The product absorbs quickly. Wonderful!

Aigle Womens Aiglentine Fur Marine Wellington Boots 85890 5.5 UK, 39 EU
Aigle Womens Aiglentine Fur Marine Wellington Boots 85890 5.5 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 7 April 2016
Love these, so stylish and very comfy. I am a size 6 shoe and ordered a 5.5, fit well.

Sanwood Students Pencil Pen Bag Coin Pouch Zip Hasp (Light Pink)
Sanwood Students Pencil Pen Bag Coin Pouch Zip Hasp (Light Pink)
Offered by Sanwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 April 2016
Smaller than I expected it to be, but ok for the price. Took ages to arrive.

Cube Otamatone Melody From Maywa Denki (White)
Cube Otamatone Melody From Maywa Denki (White)
Offered by Equinox Japan | Shopping from JAPAN!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 7 April 2016
Good fun toy, Will make a good present for my grandchild to annoy their parents with. Shame the instructions are not in english.

3 Pack Comfort Bras 7x NEW 3 Pk Colours and Styles To Choose From!! Comfort Stretch Pull Soft Stretch Cup Perfect Comfort - By Marielle® (Large 12, Aqua/Lilac/Pink)
Offered by Marielle Underwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair but a little disappointing., 7 April 2016
Very comfortable when I first put them on but after a while they hurt a little around the arms, I am a size 12 so ordered the size suggested in the size chart. Another thing I found annoying was the fact that when I have been sitting down or doing housework, the bra rolls over at the bottom, this makes it a little uncomfortable. Because of this, I decided to order the next size up (14), these fit well, in fact better for me around the bust and arms, but the same problem with the bottom of the bra rolling over.

I will give the size 12's to my daughter as she is smaller than me.

Nike T-Lite Xi, Women's Fitness Shoes, White (White/Metallic Silver/Fchs Frc 106), 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars These fit well, but I have to say that ..., 4 Sept. 2015
These fit well, but I have to say that my feet feel a little tired and heavy after walking in them for a while.

Cedar Wood Double Suet Feast Feeder
Cedar Wood Double Suet Feast Feeder
Offered by Garden-Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
This is so sweet and the birds took to it immediately.

Textile Online Luxury 68 Pick Poly-Cotton Base Valance Sheet Cream (Single)
Textile Online Luxury 68 Pick Poly-Cotton Base Valance Sheet Cream (Single)
Offered by Home & Cosmetics Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and good colour, 4 Sept. 2015
Nice fit and good colour. Easy to iron. The delivery was quick. I think that this is a good quality product for the price. and would buy it again.

Dulwich Black Leather Cufflink Box - 15 Sections With Red lining 70907
Dulwich Black Leather Cufflink Box - 15 Sections With Red lining 70907
Offered by The Giftery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to keep my husbands cufflinks in, 5 Jan. 2015
This is such a lovely, well made box. Perfect to keep my husbands cufflinks in.

Retro Silver & Black Paisley Oval Cufflinks with Presentation Box
Retro Silver & Black Paisley Oval Cufflinks with Presentation Box
Offered by Cuff-Daddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and beautifully made, 5 Jan. 2015
These cufflinks are stunning. Good quality and beautifully made. I bought them for my husband and he wears them more than any of his other cufflinks. They look so nice too. I think they are the nicest ones I have seen for a very long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7