ARRAY(0xaa294d08)

We Bought a Zoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought a Zoo (DVD), 9 April 2014
This review is from: We Bought a Zoo [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD on a friend's recommendation. We both enjoyed it very much. It is good entertainment and Matt Damon did not disappoint.

Darth Paper Strikes Back (UK edition)
Darth Paper Strikes Back (UK edition)
by Tom Angleberger
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Paper Strikes Back, 9 Mar 2014
This was given as a present to my niece's son and sent straight to them. My great nephew is thrilled with it. It arrived promptly.

Fox Run Lattice Design Pie Top Cutter/Mold Apple Cherry Baking Tool Crust NEW
Fox Run Lattice Design Pie Top Cutter/Mold Apple Cherry Baking Tool Crust NEW
Offered by US-Kitchen Company
Price: 6.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Fox Run Lattice Design Pie Top Cutter, 9 Mar 2014
This was to replace my original one of these, which had got very warped by being putting on top of the cooker to dry!! I was thrilled to find this replacement as it makes a lovely pie and saves fiddling around with strips of pastry which is very time consuming. I am hoping to get many years of use out of this one. This order arrived very quickly and was well packaged.

The Essential Songs of Andrew Lloyd Webber
The Essential Songs of Andrew Lloyd Webber
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Essential songs of Andrew Lloyd Webber, 2 Feb 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for a neighbour, who was very pleased to receive this gift and enjoys listening to it.

Record 120 General Purpose Clamp 8In
Record 120 General Purpose Clamp 8In
Price: 28.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Record 120 General Purpose Clamp 81n, 2 Feb 2014
Well made, robust. Given to my husband as a Christmas present. He has yet to use them when he has a spare minute.

MASTECH MS8260G Auto-ranging Digital Multimeter DMM Tester with NCV Non-contact Voltage Detector
Offered by Jack Leo
Price: 39.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Machtech MS8260G Auto-ranging Digital Multimeter DMM Test with NCV, 6 Jan 2014
A very recent birthday present for my husband. Our younger son has tested it and says it works very well.

Barrier Mats - Heavy Duty, Non Slip Backing - 3 Colours- Indoor/Outdoor (Grey)
Barrier Mats - Heavy Duty, Non Slip Backing - 3 Colours- Indoor/Outdoor (Grey)
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Barrier Mats _ Heavy Duty, Not Slip Backing, 1 Jan 2014
We have bought two of these mats. We like them and they are slim enough for doors to open over them. They do however move on carpets and we are constantly putting them back in place. They collect the dirt well. Have also bought them for a friend of ours.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Radio Controlled Alarm Clock., 1 Jan 2014
I bought this to replace our old one, which wasn't running properly. I find the alarm button difficult to turn off as it is rather small for my arthritic hands.

Vice Grip Carded Curved Jaw Locking Plier 7In
Vice Grip Carded Curved Jaw Locking Plier 7In
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd
Price: 13.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Vice Grip Carded Curved Jaw Locking plier 7in Visegrip, 1 Jan 2014
This was a present for our son. Unable to tell you more about it than this. Sorry not to be more helpful.

Carnation PediRoller
Carnation PediRoller
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Carnation PediRoller, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Carnation PediRoller (Misc.)
I bought this for a friend. I already have one and use it daily. I recommended that she had one as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5