Profile for happy gardener > Reviews

Content by happy gardener

happy gardener

Genie Bra 3-pack XXL (2 Packs for the Price of 1)
Genie Bra 3-pack XXL (2 Packs for the Price of 1)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks for Genie Bra, 10 Jan. 2016
They arrived before time which was good, also fit really well. No complaints as I have had these before and they were just as good. Definitely the real bra as advertised had Genie bra logo inside the garment. Would recommend them.

Remington XR1350 Hyper Flex Plus Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver
Remington XR1350 Hyper Flex Plus Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver
Offered by HealthXpress

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it!!, 22 Nov. 2015
Quite honestly the worst razor I have ever owned. It does not shave as expected and it is cumbersome and very awkward to use. I wish I could get my money back!

The Dandelion Years
The Dandelion Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Erica James fan, 29 July 2015
I have all Erica James books and she never fails to give value for money. Her stories are really good and this one Dandelion Years is amazing. How she weaves all the characters together and goes back and forth between the war years and present time is very interesting. We have visited Bletchley Park which made the story even more interesting and I loved the ending. What more can I say? Buy it!

Homescapes - White Duck FEATHER Pillow PAIR - Department Store Quality - Anti Dust Mite - Wash at Home Range - Medium / Soft Firmness - 100% Cotton Downproof Cover
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good nights sleep!, 8 July 2014
These pillows are so comfortable, we both have trouble with pillows giving us a stiff neck and have tried several different types over the years even special support pillows but these are by far the best.

Jackdaws
Jackdaws

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jackdaws (Kindle Edition)
As always Ken Follett writes a really good thriller. Set in World War Two with the French Resistance it is really a book I could not put down. If you have not read one of Ken Follett's books, this would be a good one to start.

TheFour Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)
TheFour Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 11 Jun. 2014
Such a good story very well written. She really caught you up in the atmosphere of the time and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Sapphire 20 cm 4-Cup Egg Poacher
Sapphire 20 cm 4-Cup Egg Poacher

5.0 out of 5 stars poached eggs made easy, 2 Feb. 2014
I have never really been able to make poached eggs, but this poacher fits the purpose exactly I get it right every time. Have bought other poachers from Lakeland and other companies but they have never worked.
Would definitely buy from this company it arrived well within the time stated. Great product Great Service

EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble
EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grass, 14 Jun. 2012
I have used this product Evergreen Complete Soluble before snd had difficulty finding it in our local shops. It is much better than the granules, you just mix it with water into a watering can and pour it on the lawn. It kills the moss and the grass grows through it, no scarrifying needed! The service was excellent ordered Sunday afternoon delivered Monday 11 am! We will use this company again.EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble