ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Lorenz Genuine Traditional All Soft Leather Bum Bag With 6 Zips, Black
Lorenz Genuine Traditional All Soft Leather Bum Bag With 6 Zips, Black
Offered by Brittain Bargain Deals 4U
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very roomy (despite bad comments I read about them), 9 Jan 2014
Nicely made Bum Bag with plenty of storage room for things you need to take with you on nice Hot & Sunny day, without have to take a jacket or coat which can be rather cumbersome on a Hot day.
I gave the item a 5* as it is good value for money.

5th Avenue
5th Avenue
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Album, as I do all of his recordings!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: 5th Avenue (MP3 Download)
Elton is a great Pianist, Composer & Singer. Why don't they put CD's in Jewel Cases any longer, it is a much sturdier way to store CD's than the cardboard mounts. It would not be so bad if the Cardboard mounts could be displayed in a Plastic Case!!

Mary Berry's Baking Bible
Mary Berry's Baking Bible
by Mary Berry
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, 9 Jan 2014
I have not tried any of the recipes as yet, but I just wanted to let other would be purchasers of this book to definitely buy it. The colour photographs are a treat in themselves. That is why I gave the book 5* rating. I watched the British Bake-Off Series on TV and enjoyed those ever so much.

Morphy Richards 43966 Accents Filter Jug Plastic Kettle, 1.2 Litre, 3000 Watt - Black
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My Filter Jug Kettle., 4 Aug 2013
I purchased this Kettle a few weeks ago. It houses the Britta New Filter System which is great. It suits me as I am a Bachelor, but for a Family a Larger Capacity one would be better, as you can only put about 5 to 600 millilitres (up to 1 pint) at a time, and when that has filtered through you could put the same amount again in the reservoir. But I am very pleased with it!

Daniel Craig 007 Triple Pack: Casino Royale / Quantum of Solace / Skyfall [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Craig 007 Triple Pack: Casino Royale / Quantum of Solace... Daniel Craig, 29 April 2013
A brilliant 3 DVD package. And brilliant value for money. I have only watched the latest 1 of the DVD's as that is the one I was waiting to see. I would recommend this trio pack to all James Bond fans, I am looking forward to watching the other 2 DVD's.

Reformation Study Bible-ESV-Leather Like (Gray), 2nd edition with maps
Reformation Study Bible-ESV-Leather Like (Gray), 2nd edition with maps
by R. C. Sproul
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 36.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Reformation Study Bible-ESV-Leather Like (Gray), 2nd edition with maps, 29 April 2013
It was a gift for a friend, and he phoned me when he received it and said he was over the moon with joy. I told him that I was rather sceptical at buying it for him, as only weeks before he had told me that he was not a fan of "Study Bibles" as he prefers the guidance of the Holy Spirit. He then told me over the phone that he was very nicely surprised, as he had never mentioned the Authors Name to me at all, but he had over the years collected a few of R.C. Sproul's books and liked his exploitations of the Scriptures.

TRIXES 2 x Black Stylus Pens for Apple iPad, iPad AIR, iPad Mini, iPhone, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets and all other Touch Screens Devices
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXes High Quality HQ Stylus, 6 July 2012
It is the best stylus I have used on a mobile, no pressure needed when you are typing. And the safety pin which is attached for using in the headphone socket is also very useful.

Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Chrome
Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars SkullCandy earbuds, 9 Oct 2010
the sound from these earbuds is fantastic, only problem I have is that they so easily pop out of my ear with me being of senior status in age. I think I shall look to see if they do a type with a loop or frame that fits over the ear to hold ear buds or equivalent ear piece in.

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION GEL CASE - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Gel Case review, 9 Oct 2010
The Gel Case is ok, but shortly after receiving it I sent for a full body leather case so that I could protect the front as well as the back. these Gel Case Backs in my estimation are more suited for a female who stores her iPod Touch in her handbag, even so she would need to have a Scren film on to protect the face of the iPod. It is a false description to call it a case as only the back is protected!!