Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)

5.0 out of 5 stars Allen's a legend!, 12 Jan 2012
Today is day four of being free of cigarettes for me, All thanks to Allen Carr.

If you seriously want to stop smoking then i would defiantly recommend this book. Make sure you read it properly and take in what Allen is telling you, it will change your life for the better.

I haven't found the withdrawal symptoms too much bother this time (i have tried to quit many times before reading this!)

You have nothing to gain from smoking and everything to gain from reading Allen Carr, A life of freedom from an evil drug that will probably kill and charge you a fortune for the pleasure!

Thank you Allen.

I Miss Mummy: The true story of a frightened young girl who is desperate to go home

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 1 Jan 2012
Couldn't put this book down. It is heartbreaking reading and at points left me with such a frustration at social services etc.

I couldn't wait to get to the end because i was desperate to see if Alice was reunited with her grandparents and mother. Brilliant, will have you reading into the early hours.

Rapid Response: True Stories of My Life as a Paramedic
Rapid Response: True Stories of My Life as a Paramedic

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed very much., 31 Dec 2011
Excellent book, I found a real life peek into the life of a paramedic fascinating. Easy to read and a great collection of stories.