Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir
Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, 12 Jun 2014
Ive laughed out loud and even cried with laughter at some of the things written. Be warned he does swear and talk about sex but if that doesnt bother you then you should enjoy reading it as much as I have.

Black Camera Carry Case for Nikon COOLPIX S3300/S3500 Compact Digital Camera
Black Camera Carry Case for Nikon COOLPIX S3300/S3500 Compact Digital Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 Oct 2013
It's a little bit bulkier than I wanted but it's a good quality protective case. It fits my camera perfectly.

Picking Up the Pieces (Album Version)
Picking Up the Pieces (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 April 2013
Im so pleased I bought this cd. Paloma has a fabulous voice and the whole album is quality! Highly recommended.

Summer Infant Izabel Bloom Tote Changing Bag
Summer Infant Izabel Bloom Tote Changing Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 6 Aug 2012
Bought as a present.This bag is roomy and stylish. The long strap means it will fit over most buggy handles. It has an attractive pattern and it also has a water resistant coating which was a huge bonus with our weather!

Medipaq® Arch Aids - The No. 1 Foot Arch Support - PAIR - ¾ Length Orthotic Insole - Ladies Size - The Ultimate Insoles to Support Weak and Fallen Arches!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars arch aids, 30 July 2011
The product arrived within a few days of ordering. I had looked at similar arch supports both online and in the shops but they were so expensive. I came across Arch Aids and thought I would try them as they were around a quarter of the price of the ones i had seen. Ive been using them in my work shoes for a few weeks now and my heel pain has reduced significantly. I will definitely be ordering them again.