Profile for Catherine Matlock > Reviews

Remnant Kings
Remnant Kings
by D J Gilmour

5.0 out of 5 stars A bloody journey of two Scots, and vampires!, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Remnant Kings (Paperback)
Not my genre at all but it was recommended to me so I thought I would give it a go. Lots of characters to learn about and to understand their journey but lots of action happening to keep the pages turning. The vampire involvement was an interesting twist but fitted in well with the other characters and kept an edge to the plot. An enjoyable read.

HuntGold Super Cute Mini Elephant Cellphone Holder Stand for iPhone 5G 5S 4S Galaxy Note 2 3(Orange)

1.0 out of 5 stars Other than the colour they are very useful for holding my iPhone and iPad mini, 17 Oct. 2014
I ordered 2 orange elephants but received a yellow one and an orange one. Other than the colour they are very useful for holding my iPhone and iPad mini.

30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver, ESYNiC Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Adapter for iPod iPhone Dock Speaker Bose Station-Support for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5 iPod Touch iPad Bluetooth Cell Phone/Bluetooth PC/PSP
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. This took 2 minutes to set up and ..., 4 July 2014
Fantastic. This took 2 minutes to set up and get working. Other rewiews have said that the Bluetooth drops connection but I listened last night for 3 hours without it dropping.

Gin & Tonic Bath & Shower Gel
Gin & Tonic Bath & Shower Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 8 Aug. 2013
My best friend was heavily pregnant on her birthday so couldn't have a gin n tonic or 2. I was shocked how much this smelled like the real thing. Great gift.

Latex Chicken
Latex Chicken
Offered by Merlins Pet Stores Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun item, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Latex Chicken (Misc.)
Good quality, the dog liked it. Although the rest of the house hate it when he gets a new toy that he does put down.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly good read, 8 Aug. 2013
Took this on my holiday to Australia, well it is a long flight. The story line got me thinking and the plot kept me turning the pages. What theme will he turn to next?

Aroma Home Screen Wipe - Lion
Aroma Home Screen Wipe - Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 Aug. 2013
Cute is not the word. Great addition to my workspace. Too good to clean my screen with, may have to buy another one.

The Last 10 Seconds: (Tina Boyd 5)
The Last 10 Seconds: (Tina Boyd 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good british writing, 8 Aug. 2013
What a find. Never heard of him before and started reading not expecting much. Now I can't wait to read more by him. Great book hard to put down.

Cold In Hand: (Resnick 11) (Charlie Resnick series)
Cold In Hand: (Resnick 11) (Charlie Resnick series)

5.0 out of 5 stars New author, 10 Jan. 2013
This is the first book I have read by John Harvey but I have now added all his other ones to my wish list. Well worth a read.