Profile for J. Davies > Reviews

Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade Gauntlet Cosplay Replica Silver
Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade Gauntlet Cosplay Replica Silver
Offered by JINTO

4.0 out of 5 stars a good product to have, 15 Nov 2014
This hidden blade is quite a amazing thing to have, it is a great product to buy but I particularly am going to mod it a bit I ordered 2 so I was quite pleased with them the packaging was terrible and one of the Velcro straps didn't come with it so where going to buy 2 Velcro straps and 2 leather straps all in all it's a good product. (Reviewed by William age 9)

Mega Bloks Play N Go Wagon
Mega Bloks Play N Go Wagon

1.0 out of 5 stars No blocks inside, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Play N Go Wagon (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's son who we travelled a long way to visit. When he opened it up there were no blocks inside. Very disappointed.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
It is a good game but when you up date it it will take quite a while before it allows you to up date the game

We Knit You a Merry Christmas: 20 Patterns for Festive Handmade Gifts
We Knit You a Merry Christmas: 20 Patterns for Festive Handmade Gifts
by Debbie Harrold

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book for inexperienced knitters, 17 Nov 2012
I learnt the basics of knitting from Aneeta Patel's amazing book, Knitty Gritty, and bought this book recently to try out some easy projects that could be completed quickly. I am certainly not disappointed! I've completed the Chris-Moose without any problems and am about to start on the Ho Ho Ho Santa. The instructions are very easy to understand even with very little prior knowledge, and I love the quirky sense of humour that has gone into the names and designs of the patterns.
There are basic knitting instructions at the back of the book, but not enough on their own to be a complete guide to knitting, but that isn't the intention of the book anyway. All in all, great value and fun, and easy to understand.

Go! iMP DS Lite Pro V Case & Stylus: Lime Green (Nintendo DS)
Go! iMP DS Lite Pro V Case & Stylus: Lime Green (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Case does not close if you put games in, 22 Mar 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The external appearance of the case is great. However, I found that if I stored any games cartridges in the internal pouches (of which there are 3 in total), the case no longer closes - which has ruined the functionality of the product for me. So please beware of the limited use of this case.

Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
by Aneeta Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any beginner, 27 Jan 2009
I bought this book a couple of weeks ago having never attempted to knit before. The instructions and photos in the book are very easy to follow, and I am now really excited about working my way through it all. I can now cast on / off, do the basic knit stitch, change wool colour and sort out loose threads. When I first started my knitting was full of holes and kept growing in length, but these basic mistakes are all explained in the first chapter of the book, and I can now spot what I've done wrong and put it right.

Today I'm going to choose some wool for my first project - a scarf! I would thoroughly recommend this book to everyone.

Imagine Sounds Interactive Playhouse
Imagine Sounds Interactive Playhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper elsewhere, 3 Sep 2008
This playhouse is currently being sold at £279.99 + p&p, but you can buy the same one from Mothercare for £199 free P&P as well as many other online stores. It's a great product, but shop around.