Profile for Charles Lister-james > Reviews

Content by Charles Lister...

Charles Lister-james (St Andrews, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jabra Stone Bluetooth Headset - Black
Jabra Stone Bluetooth Headset - Black
Offered by crazy4fones

3.0 out of 5 stars Nifty gadget, works well, could be improved., 11 Mar 2011
Overall, I was happy with this product. It was exactly what I expected. My only qualms with it are that the overear arm doesn't work well with glasses or sunglasses and if the touch mechanism controls aren't quite as useful as I expected. Ideally, I would like to be able to also control my music from the earpiece as well. Quite a nice gadget.

Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black
Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars My be a hard case, but not practical for protection, 13 Mar 2010
I recently bought this to protect my iPhone from scratches and in case I dropped my phone. It so happens that the later happened recently. Upon being dropped on the ground the case fractured and the protective screen that came with it got dirt engrained in it. Even with the case on it, I still managed to get three small scratches when the case fractured. If you are careful, this case may work for you, but for me, it didn't cut the protection criteria.

Sony ICF-C1IPMK2 Speaker Dock and Clock Radio with iPod Dock (Black) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and Features!, 28 Oct 2009
I only just got this product after having used iHome products in the past. This is so much better! It provides the same features as the iHome: radio, ipod sleep timer and alarm, ipod dock that recharges ipod, adaptable to all ipod,etc. I love this product and the sound is excellent. For its size it produces sound like a larger sound system. Excellent product.

Asus EeePC 1005HA Seashell 10-inch Black Netbook (Intel Atom N280 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, Windows XP, up to 10 Hours Battery Life)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small netbook, seems to work fine, 28 Oct 2009
I have had this product for about two weeks and it works fine. We will see as it gets older. I wasn't familiar with this brand before but after doing some research found it to be quite good. I enjoy it and really like its lightweight mobile structure. I can take it anywhere with ease!

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (PC)
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected, 28 Oct 2009
I enjoy outlook and use it to its full extent, using mail, calendar, tasks, contacts, notes, etc. I only wish it was a standard component of all Microsoft Office packages.

Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (3 User Licence) (PC)
Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (3 User Licence) (PC)
Offered by Logic Works

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it included outlook, 28 Oct 2009
Works well, but wish it included outlook. Other than that it functions as it should.

Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition--for purchase with PC Hardware only, 3 Users (PC)
Offered by OnlineshopbaseLtd

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you buy, 28 Oct 2009
What you expect from Microsoft Office 2007 home and Student. Only wish they would include Outlook in this package.

SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent memory stick, 28 Oct 2009
Works well and is a bit larger so you can store more. I am happy with the product overall. Seems to be one of few products that gets the protective mechanism correct.

SanDisk 8GB Micro Cruzer USB Flash Drive
SanDisk 8GB Micro Cruzer USB Flash Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent memory stick, 28 Oct 2009
Decent memory stick, which works well. The protective mechanism works much better than on other USB stick devices.

Logitech X-230 Multimedia Speaker System - 32 Watt (Total) (2.1) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Produces good sound, 28 Oct 2009
This speaker system produces good sound. I would say it is in the middle in terms of grade of sound and is a decent investment if you want to play music, watch videos, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4