Profile for James Whelan > Reviews

Content by James Whelan

James Whelan "Telnet" (Bolton, Lancs, England)

Take My Hand And Dance With Me
Take My Hand And Dance With Me
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bland & Forgettable, 28 Sep 2007
This was played at The Reebok stadium during the half time interval at the recent Tottenham game.

Sadly, it is an immediately forgettable song that has no redeming qualities. As love songs go, it is comprably poor and as an artist, Kate unfortunately is not distinctive in any way.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2008 11:26 PM GMT

Braun Tassimo Freshly Brewed Coffee, Cappuccino and Hot Drinks Machine (black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kitchen Appliance, 7 Oct 2006
I have been looking at the Tassimo for over a year now and finally decided to purchase one with my birthday money. Actually, the only thing that put me off before was the price.

Usability is straight forward and I think the ability to make drinks other than coffee is a major plus. My local supermarket doesnt have the entire range of drinks available, however on tassimo.com you can buy all the ones available, ableit P&P is on the excessive side.

The drinks I have had so far taste fanstatic. I am particular about tea and under normal circumstances would brew a cup for three minutes, however I was very surprised it tasted so good, considering it only took thirty seconds. Coffee is equally as nice and I suspect that hot chocolate will become a house favourite.

I think that Tassimo is a great complement to an existing filter coffee machine, which is obiously more practical if you are having large dinner parties.

Overall, I'd recommend this, especially to those of you who love your kitchen gadgets. I forgot to mention, the black model looks particularly cool.

Intolerable Cruelty [DVD] [2003]
Intolerable Cruelty [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by Champion Toys
Price: 1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, 10 Jan 2005
One of the worst films I have seen, rates as badly as the other C.Z.J flop "America's Sweethearts". A pointless film, Clooney's portrayal of a lawyer laughable, a story line with more holes in it that than Edam cheese.

Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighthouse Family Back With A Bang!, 19 Nov 2001
I have waited three years for this album. In that time Paul and Tunde have developed their sound - this is such a relaxing album. The first single (I Wish I Knew How It Feels To Be) Free/One is a fine, fine song.
Buy this album, listen and chill with a bottle of a wine. LHF fans will NOT be dissapointed.