Profile for MISS J HEALEY > Reviews

Liberon WDPWH500 500ml Palette Wood Dye - White
Liberon WDPWH500 500ml Palette Wood Dye - White
Price: 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars diy project, 7 April 2014
be sure to shake tin and stir with stick, even then it all settles at bottom so gets thicker and thicker till last steps are a lot whiter than previous. it is however a nice product to use and gives a beach type feel to otherwise boring stairways. one tub does a flight of stairs but you need two for a double coat as it seems to settle at bottom.
be carefull if you varnish on top though..like an idiot i ordered a matt clear varnish from wilkos that was quick drying..unfortuntely its not clear, it went on urine yellow and ruined my beach hut effect stairs..gutted
i ordered twice from this seller, the second time it arrived so quick i was sure they must have hand delivered. quality service!

Minecraft: The Official Construction Handbook
Minecraft: The Official Construction Handbook
by Egmont UK Ltd
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars happy days!, 7 April 2014
ordered on preorder for son as a surprise present. he is addicted to minecraft ! he was over the moon and slept with it under his pillow. my son has autism but minecraft has really got him hooked. I cant say i know anything about it myself but sons very happy and even better it was cheaper than original price on preorder so even better!

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Click Pen Concealer - Very Light
Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Click Pen Concealer - Very Light
Offered by camelliashop
Price: 3.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Exellent seller ..just disapointed with product, 7 April 2014
I ordered this for my daughter as she is very pale (im a red head and shes way paler than me!) so after reading recommendations for this product we thought this had to be the right shade for my daughter. WRONG its way paler than anything else on the market, if you have skin like a geisha then this may work, otherwise try the next shade up like we are going too next.
Its a shame as the concept is good but the product itself is way too pale for our needs...thats a first as never found any shade in boots or superdrug pale enough before.
the only pale conceler pen similat to touch eclat was the aldi branded one in the lighest shade..sadly this seems to have been discontinued as this worked on both our skintones very well and having used touch eclat the only difference i could find (beside the price!) was the scent....ysl products all seem to carry a certain fragrance...the aldi one seemed to be fragrance free.
the product did arrive in rapid time and the seller obviously is doing a good job so would give them a 5 star ..just not the item itself sadly x

Petcares Leather Pressurized Fashion Design Dogs Carrier Bag (Dark Purple)
Petcares Leather Pressurized Fashion Design Dogs Carrier Bag (Dark Purple)
Offered by Evergreens HomeDeco

5.0 out of 5 stars cute bag and lovely shade of purple, 4 Feb 2014
great idea as means i can nip into shop with my puppy and grab a few items without any complaints. puppy can then go for a walk later. also fab for going to vets as large sized plastic carriers are too big for Chihuahua sized dogs.
puppy however has chewed the cardboard insert, so might be better if it had been made of plastic/perspex....

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick No 10 Beige Tribute 3.8ml
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick No 10 Beige Tribute 3.8ml
Offered by BuyIn e-commerce
Price: 27.30

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely nude shade, 4 Feb 2014
was very happy with lipstick as is the perfect nude shade for my skintone. price was amazing too considering the item

PETD006 *Lovabledog* Black Houndstooth Dog Harness And Lead Set Chihuahua + Yorkshire Black & White (XXS, Black & White)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star item but delivery confusion, 4 Feb 2014
I ordered the Item in black and the smallest size. A red harness turned up in size 2, this was big on my pomchi puppy but as puppy is small I thought it was the dog rather than the harness.
I contacted the seller to explain they had sent the wrong colour harness as i wanted the black really but not to worry as had used the red harness in the end.
They offered to send me a new harness but they only have red in my pups size, as it was a nice gesture i said yes.
the new harness arrived in size 1 (the size i had ordered originally!) and was a perfect fit for my puppy.
so what can i say, if you are willing to take a gamble on colour and size then the harness is definately worth it.
I can walk my dog now knowing she is secure and everyone stops to say how cute she looks!
as a guide my puppy is 1.8kg and size 1 fits perfect, size 2 fits if worn over a knitted jumper. my puppy is Chihuahua sized.
despite mixup I found the seller keen to rectify mistakes so I give a 5 star for effort and a 5 star for item quality.