Profile for Samantha > Reviews

Content by Samantha

Samantha (Plymouth, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hi-Tec Fusion Sport Low Waterproof, Women's Hiking Boots, Grey/Beige/Purple, 6 UK
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 7 Mar. 2016
Very comfortable fit, completely waterproof and great grip which is exactly what I needed. Brilliant value compared to other brands out there and they look very smart.

HopCentury Replacement Wrist Band Strap for Fitbit Flex with Translucent Secure Fastener Sleeve and Metal Clasp - Small Size (3 Pack)
Offered by HopCentury Electronic Co., LTD (UK Team)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 7 Mar. 2016
The quality and flexibility of these straps doesn't compare to the genuine thing but I wanted something a bit more interesting to look at than a plain band.

For the price you can't really go wrong. Time will tell how long the designs will last though!

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - 1 oz
Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - 1 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 19 Feb. 2016
I'm so happy that I managed to find this product again. I'd used it years ago and it had worked really well and then I wasn't able to find it in the shop anymore and eventually forgot what it was called, and wasn't sure what to search for.

For me, this is the only product I have ever come across that works well and works quickly. It's super easy to apply before bed and dries quickly so you don't have to worry too much about transfer. It gets to work right away and even the nastiest spot is reduced by the morning. Just 3 days in my skin is already looking so much better.

OK, so it does smell a bit funky but I can't deduct a star for that because it really works!

Fysio Milk & Honey olive oil Soap 90gr
Fysio Milk & Honey olive oil Soap 90gr
Offered by Naturlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves skin feeling clean and soft, 22 Jan. 2016
Bought this in hopes it would help clear my skin. Very pleasant smell and lathers nicely. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft.

SBC Collagen Gel with Pump Dispenser 250 ml
SBC Collagen Gel with Pump Dispenser 250 ml
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth, 22 Jan. 2016
I have started using this on my face and body as I read about the benefits of collagen to reduce the appearance of scars and to tighten skin. I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles (only 29) so won't be able to comment on the effectiveness for that purpose.

A little gel goes a long way so this definitely offers good value for money. Absorbs nicely and leaves your skin feeling cool/fresh and smooth. Generally pleasant small although there is a slight hint of play dough.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Navy Blue
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Navy Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, 29 Dec. 2015
Received as a Christmas present and I'm loving the Fitbit Flex so far. I wanted a wrist tracker so that I could wear it all the time and not have to worry about forget putting it on or accidentally putting it in the wash. The band is comfortable and I like the slate grey colour. The app, along with the website, are really helpful for reviewing your activity, and the 5 lights on the band are handy to check where you are for the day. Seems to track my sleep quite well too as an added bonus but this wasn't a key feature for me.

The only slight downside is the fastener which can be a little fiddly/awkward (a traditional watch strap would have probably been better) but it looks smart and I'm sure that over time it will become easier.

Would definitely recommend the Fitbit Flex.

Ladies Famous Dunlop Suede Moccasin Slippers with warm faux fur Lining (6 UK, Floral)
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really warm but should have ordered a small size!, 20 Sept. 2015
Warm and cosy and they have good solid soles. 4/5 stars because they about a size too big. Good if you want to wear thick socks with them (but you really don't need to) otherwise I'd recommend getting a size smaller. If I ever order this brand/style of slipper again I will order a size 5.

Bench Women's Competence B Jacket, Jet Black, Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)
Bench Women's Competence B Jacket, Jet Black, Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes up a little small, 9 Sept. 2015
A little bit smaller than I was hoping for a size 14 seeing as I had a size 16 Bench jacket and it was far too big! That being said it's smart and warm so overall I'm very happy.

Irregular Choice Tickled, Women Closed-Toe Pumps, Black (Black), 6 UK (39 EU)
Irregular Choice Tickled, Women Closed-Toe Pumps, Black (Black), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, smart and comfortable, 21 July 2015
Stunning! As with all other Irregular Choice shoes they fit true to size and are really comfortable to wear. I normally buy more quirky/colourful IC shoes as the price means they have to be a treat, but when I bought these they were discounted to just over £30 so these will replace my existing smart shoes. (Which is great because I'll have more opportunities to wear them!)

Drontal Worming Tablets for Cats (NFA-VPS) 2 Tablets
Drontal Worming Tablets for Cats (NFA-VPS) 2 Tablets
Offered by VetePet

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't be crushed, 24 Dec. 2014
Although these tablets work very well they cannot be crushed as the centre is slightly soft. As a result they just go in my cat's mouth and back out again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7