Profile for S. Graham > Reviews

Party Of Five: Season One (Complete) [DVD] [1994] [2006]
Dvd ~ Scott Wolf
Offered by STAFFIELD LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, Party Of Five is available on DVD!!, 2 Nov. 2006
After a few weeks I've finally watched all 22 episodes of the first season of Party of Five. I never caught the first series when it was first show on English TV (I think I must have started watching it during the second series). I loved it though. What a fantastic show! It follows the lives of 5 (really 4 because Owen (the baby) is just over 9 months old and doesn't really get up to much!) brothers and sisters as they come to terms with the deaths of their parents in a car crash six months earlier. Relationships, friendships, work , school, grief, growing up etc - it's all here and it's all handled really well. It's got some great acting in too - Matthew Fox is now in Lost and Neve Campbel has gone on to star in several films. Jennifer Love Hewitt becomes a regular in later seasons.

I see that the second series has been released over in the states - please release it (and the other seasons) over in the UK soon!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2010 9:28 PM BST

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as some would lead you to believe, 31 July 2003
The story is top-notch, the graphics are great, there are some great set pieces (e.g. the level in the night club when you turn the music on) and the puzzles are just the right difficulty. On the whole I think I perfer it when Lara actually gets into "Tomb" like areas. The Botanic areas in Prague are a pleasure to play.
I give this 4 out of 5 because of the initial control confusion and because of some of the loading times (especially the street of Paris), but overall it's a great return and I just hope the next one doesn't take this long to appear!