Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 363

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sinoguo Totes Light Lady's Clear & Black Elegant Bubble Golf Umbrella (Clear)
Sinoguo Totes Light Lady's Clear & Black Elegant Bubble Golf Umbrella (Clear)
Offered by Eguo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and lightweight, can now see where I'm going when it rains. Love it!, 29 Mar. 2015
I chose a clear umbrella, as I like to see where I am walking. The bird cage design is truly lovely and much easier to hold than wider umbrellas that easily catch the wind. The umbrella attracted attention and queries on where I purchased it from. It is lovely and lightweight, which is important to me as I detest carrying around heavy items. I believe the Queen prefers the bird cage design and I can see why. I can't fault the quality. Recommended!

1byone® New Release Modern Design Easy Chime - Premium Twin Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit , With CD Quality Sound, 36 Chime Tones and Adjustable Volume, Stable Wireless transmitting Range - 1 Year limited Warranty
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh modern design and loud enough to never miss another caller, 29 Mar. 2015
I had actually nearly missed some callers, as I did not hear the doorbell upstairs when in a room with the door closed. The knocker on my new double glazed door lets out such a tiny rap, I often hear the gate swing more. I was wondering how to remedy the situation when I came across the 1Byone two chime set. Perfect! It is bright enough for visitors to find the doorbell, thanks to the modern fresh design, whilst still matching my door. Some doorbells blend in so much that you have to point out to people that you now have a doorbell (please use it!). I am no good at D.I.Y, so the fact the units are freestanding is important for me, as is the battery power source, for when electricity is ever down (you could always get rechargeable batteries). The doorbell is the most unusual design and attracted me right away. When you look closely, they look like mini speakers, but with the hole in the center, they are eye catching. There is quite a selection of tunes to choose from, I imagine something for everyone. The volume is loud enough that you can hear anywhere in your property. The chime kit arrived very fast, which was great so I can relax now, knowing I will not miss another caller (and not strain to hear).

TaoTronics® LED Desk Lamp (Gradual Dimming and Colour Temperature Control, Eye-caring, Night Light, USB Charging, Fully Adjustable) - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamp head is large enough to light up whole book, and choice of golden yellow or crisp white tones is perfect!, 28 Mar. 2015
This is the most perfect lamp I have ever been blessed to use. Finally, a manufacturer who understands the needs of those who use lamps. It may be difficult to comprehend just how useful the Taotronics lamp is, until you physically see how large the lamp head is. The dilema I previously found was finding lamps that are bright enough for reading books and writing. I like my lamp to be functional, rather than mood lighting. This lamp is amazing as it also allows you to alter brightness and also colour tone - from crisp brilliant white to golden yellow. You will find a sleep light, too, which I love to use in the short time just before sleeping. As the base is wide and solid, it does not tip over like most lamps (which used to annoy me tremendously).

Instead of peering through a narrow stream of light, I can now enjoy and benefit from light on the whole book, which reduces eye strain, and allows the reading experience to flow as well as reading during the day. So whether you need focused light in addition to the main light, or relaxed lighting, you will love all the modern functions this lamp provides. It deserves six stars.

Emmi-dent Toothpaste 75ml Nature
Emmi-dent Toothpaste 75ml Nature
Offered by J D Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Toxic, NOT natural toothpaste., 26 Mar. 2015
It is not natural, but has toxic substances in. Seller did not assist my return, so I am stuck with a product that I have paid for and will never use.

Beauty Pure and Simple: The Ayurvedic Approach to Beautiful Skin
Beauty Pure and Simple: The Ayurvedic Approach to Beautiful Skin
by Kristen Ma

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of varied solutions to regain inner and outer glow - that is true beauty, 26 Mar. 2015
I am quite amazed at the depth of information covered in this book. I have learnt that the face is like a map, where you can see what is going on in the body. For example, lines above the lip are a sign of problems with the health of the reproductive organs. Kristen Ma is ready on hand with solutions, such as Shatavari for fertility, menstrual issues and transition of menopause. The solutions are plentiful and varied.

Dry lips are from when the stomach is dehydrated. Even the location of wrinkles guides you to where to implement healing, so becoming radiant and resilient from within - produces a natural glow. The book is to assist natural beauty and move away from fake beauty.

Lavolta Survivor Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" - Premium Crystal Clear Film - FREE Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear glass with precise laser cut edges. Very tough., 24 Mar. 2015
The Lavolta Survivor Screen Protector is something to consider if you wish to protect your expensive iPhone from scratches, which could so easily happen. At just over £5, you save yourself the expense of purchasing a new screen, or tolerating the lack of visibility as scratches increase over time. The tempered glass screen is very tough. I tested it first by tapping with my fist, and it did not give at all, so it can be trusted, I believe, to protect your iPhone. The clarity of the glass, along with the precise laser cut edges, assure that you will barely notice that it is there, but have the peace of mind you are seeking that your iPhone will remain looking great.

Foxnovo Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-CD Sound Prompt Battery Capacity Testing LCD Intelligent Battery Charger with UK-plug Adapter 12V Car Adapter for 26650, 22650, 18650, 18500, 18490, 17670, 17650, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10440 Ni-MH and Ni-CD A, AA, AAA, C, SC Rechargeable Batteries Black (4-Slots)
Offered by FoxnovoStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great digital display and solid high quality charging unit., 20 Mar. 2015
This is the best battery charger that I have seen or owned. The unit is made of quality solid materials, and looks highly unlikely to break. The digital display shows you instantly the levels that the battery is charging to. It seems to work quite fast. Due to the high quality of the brand Foxnovo, I will look to source all of my battery and battery charging needs to be met by this supplier, as they seem to be the quality I was looking for and can rely upon. I will be updating with more information as I explore this unit, so bear with me!

Sinoguo 18x18" Ethnic Style Stripe Printed Square Throw Pillow Cover, Cotton Canvas Pillowcase Cushion Sleeve Home Decorative Case for Sofa, Bed, Car, Garden.
Offered by Eguo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely thick quality material and gorgeous hue of yellow. Perfect!, 19 Mar. 2015
I chose the yellow striped cushion case. The colour is a beautiful hue of yellow, and right on trend for my soft furnishings. I discarded my old worn out Habitat cases and was surprised by how the quality of my new cushion covers was far superior. The great thing about the material, style and colour of the cases is the versatility:- they look equally great on the sofa, bed or in the car or garden.

Sinoguo 20x20" Black & White Wave Pattern Zig-zag Printed Throw Pillow Cover, Cotton Canvas pillowcase Cushion Sleeve Home Decorative Case for Sofa, Bed, Car, Garden.
Offered by Eguo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully thick, yet soft material, with lovely shade of orange. On trend!, 19 Mar. 2015
I am delighted with my new modern cushion cover. I chose the orange zig zag cover, which is such a lovely shade of orange and right on trend at the moment. The canvas is thick, yet has a comfortable softness to it, but hard wearing at the same time. It took me seconds to unzip and discard my old cushion covers and put the new covers on, giving my home a revamped look ready for spring.

My previous cushion covers were Habitat and another brand. I am happier with my new cushion covers! Much thicker material and has a nicer zipper.

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You've Been Looking For - ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum -100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbs very well into the layers below the surface of the skin, thus providing lasting moisture, erasing wrinkles, 19 Mar. 2015
The Vitamin C Serum arrived at lightning speed, which is as well, because I had ran out of my previous serum. My skin has been dry over the winter, due to central heating, and applying moisture constantly is necessary. I also noticed that the skin on my eye lids and above was becoming very dry and at risk of ageing quickly if I did not respond to it with the correct product. Also the skin was not feeling comfortable. I commend OZ Naturals for creating a Serum that is not sticky, not over scented (it barely has any scent at all) and absorbs rapidly, thus offering the results I was seeking.

I recently visited Harley Street to meet with Lee Garrett, a top skincare expert. He advised not using moisturisers, as they just plump the skin and actually cause damage by breaking apart the structure. I had already started using serums, following advice a couple of years ago at a Carol Joy Spa, about the value of layering products for the best benefit. My skin looks much younger from using the serum. It is also possible to apply more than one application, as it is not layering on the surface level of the skin, but the skin is drinking the serum into the layers below the surface of the skin. The OZ Naturals Serum is slightly thinner than other serums that I have tried, which is probably the reason it is absorbed so well, and seems to address dehydration and ageing rapidly.

I was really so concerned about my skin prior to using this product, and now I am worry free, looking great and feeling confident again. It just required the best formulation for my skin. It is lovely that the product is on a herbal base, rather than using water. I do try to avoid products using water as their first ingredient. Finally my wrinkles are disappearing fast. I am relieved!

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20