Profile for Sarah Sheikh > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 455

Sarah Sheikh
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone 5 Wallet Case - Holds 9 Cards - Leather & Ballistic Nylon - Black - Quickdraw by Huskk
Offered by HUSKK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The wallet case is of beautiful quality, cleverly combining a phone cover and wallet., 25 Nov 2014
The HUSKK iPhone 5 Wallet Case cleverly combines a phone case with a wallet case for your credit/debit cards and other important cards such as your driving licence. The design is beautiful, using a combination of leather and ballistic nylon for the wallet. The case arrived packaged in a stylish black gift box, so would make an ideal present. The scent of the leather immediately arose upon opening the lovely gift box, and I was immediately impressed with the quality workmanship. The phone part of the case is made of superior quality plastic that is less likely to break than products by cheaper competitors. Customer service is great, if you have questions about the product before purchasing.

The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Green, Orange
The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Green, Orange
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy belts to store small belongings. Secure fastening! High quality., 23 Nov 2014
The belts are made of high quality lightweight nylon, and look quite narrow upon first inspection. Look closer and you will see the belt expands easily to accommodate whatever small items you may need to keep with you whilst running (house keys, mobile, small MP3 player etc). The zippers are a contrasting colour to create a lovely looking design that is appealing, I expect, to many. The fastening is of high quality plastic and unlikely to break easily, so you can run to your hearts content, and know the belt is safe around your waist.

I expect these belts could have multiple uses, for example when travelling, other sports and much more.

The delivery is fast, customer service is good, price is excellent.

The Friendly Swede 500D PVC Tarp Dry Bag (2 Pack), Blue, 170 Oz (5 L)
The Friendly Swede 500D PVC Tarp Dry Bag (2 Pack), Blue, 170 Oz (5 L)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, good price and comparable with better known brands, 23 Nov 2014
High quality dry bags from a customer service orientated company. The delivery of the bags was super fast. The price is excellent, and the quality compares favourably with more expensive brands such as overboard (I know as I also have an overboard bag!).

When I ordered, there were other colour selections, so I have the yellow and blue bags. The colours are excellent and tasteful. The bags are totally fit for the purpose.

The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
by Donna Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for the stage following the honeymoon period, 22 Nov 2014
There are few books that guide you through the post honeymoon phase. They have a tendency to analyse the difficulties, and put a spot light on the differences, as though you will never overcome such, sadly. Finally, a book to truly assist you to work through the difficult passage, and hold on to valuable relationships, rather than taking a dualistic view and separating. So many people in the world are intrinsically unique, and many powerful and special unions could form and remain so through the assistance of The Energies of Love.

I met Donna Eden many years ago, whilst attending her energy workshop at the Mind, Body, Spirit Festival in London. I knew she had something special then. I feel her new book truly shares her gifts fully.

Perhaps every couple should be gifted this book upon marriage! So many go through so much needlessly, and it is such a shame. Differences should make for a more powerful union, as in the opposite forces of yin and yang. Exactly matching energetic unions do not have something different to offer, thus the level of expansion must surely become reduced. My own union is two very different people coming together:- two strong minds and energies. Thanks to this beautiful and timely book, we are able to move fearlessly beyond the honeymoon period, and create a fabulous life together.

1Byone Mini Green&Red Protable Laser Light For Club Dj Disco Bar Party Stage Lighting Projector Laser Effects Christmas Laser Light With Rain Cover
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful star like effect, and super portability make this light a winner! Great for Christmas festivities!, 22 Nov 2014
The mini green and red portable laser light may be mini in size, but not in lighting span. The star like effects are my favourite from all disco lights, as they are so effective and beautiful! The disco light is extremely well made, despite the fact that it is made to be lightweight. I found it to span the exact same area projected upon, as bigger lights that were heavier, bulkier and more expensive.

The red and green effect would, naturally, be perfect for Christmas festivities!

Storage is easy, as the light comes in a small box, so will not take up much room.

Delivery was very quick, and customer service impeccable.

Loving Yourself to Great Health: How to Live a Nutrient-Rich Life for Health, Happiness and Longevity
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful powerful meditations and affirmation treatments. They truly work!, 16 Nov 2014
Loving yourself to great health brings the original queen of affirmations full circle, with new powerful longer affirmations. I was blessed to see the original book as a teenager, and it assisted the healing pathway I have chosen. Whilst on that pathway, I learnt that the deeper resistance often meant deeper clearing of blocks. Whilst using the affirmations within this wonderful book, I felt deep inner shifts.

Insights include that with Autoimmune diseases, the cells no longer recognise what is healthy.

The section on eating healthier is great, stating that as you feel better, your life around you changes, as you are responding differently.

The vision exercise is more complete than I have found elsewhere, and describes different methods that may work for you. I found the Guidelines for writing your vision to be very helpful and comprehensive. Here are a few gems:-

You are inventing the lifestyle that is most ideal for you, not what you think is realistic.
Avoid worrying about limitations.
Are you dreaming big enough?
Look for anything that will bring the feelings, people or things into your life, even if it's a small step.

I loved the affirmations:- Judgement and Compassion, Loving your body and Health & Nourishment.

Exercise to get to know your body and create the foundation for health is truly powerful and helpful.

Quote:- Ask life for help - move from pushing to allowing. Capture all the proof that life loves you, which can help eliminate doubt.
Feed yourself love instead of misery:- positive, loving thoughts.
Move from suffering to simplicity. Remember, there's no need to suffer!

I thoroughly enjoyed:-

Accepting my physical perfection treatment. Healthy mind, healthy digestion, treatment and meditation.

The concept of words as a treatment sound great and worked well for me. I ended up writing in my journal about a series of events I had been trying to make sense of for a while. Following the meditation, I was able to bring the flow of thoughts into true understanding and gain the clarity I had been seeking.

Feeling whole again!

OZ Naturals Facial Toner- This Face Toner Is Considered The BEST Anti Aging Toner On The Market - Contains Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, MSM & Ocean Minerals - This PH Balanced Face Toner Is A Crucial Base For Your Anti Aging Regimen - Dermatologist Grade Face Toner Calms Unbalanced Skin While Helping Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles For That Healthy, Youthful Glow
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleanser I have discovered with multiple active nourishing ingredients. Supreme formula!, 9 Nov 2014
I had ceased using toners for a while, as my skin has been going through a sensitive period, but I missed the freshness that toners provide, and the perfect base for application of moisturiser. I am already using OZ Naturals with great success, that I decided to use the face toner, with confidence that the rest of the range that I had experienced so far suited my skin more than I could imagine. Considering I had problems with previous products that were "natural" stinging my skin, and rushing full speed to the bathroom to rapidly remove the product before causing broken veins, redness and ruining my skin. OZ Naturals seem to live up to their name - natural! My skin is thanking me for each application of the product range. The amount of nourishing ingredients included in this formula must be seen to be believed:-

Full List Of Ingredients:
Ingredients (100% Natural): Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Ocean Minerals, Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Glycolic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), aprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract (Sea Fennel Wax), Matrixyl 3000, Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L'Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Hydrosol), Wildcrafted Panax Ginseng (Ginseng), Wildcrafted Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo), Organic Glycyrrhiaz Glabra (Licorice), Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Organic Altahaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Organic Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Viola Tricolor (Violet), Organic Spilanthes Acmella (Spilanthes), Wildcrafted Stellaria Media (Chickweed), Organic Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower).

There is a stellar list of actives here, including amazing amino acids, colloidal silver, ocean minerals, organic sulfur, vitamin c, glycolic acid and MSM. This is no ordinary toner! It is no wonder that it feels like the best toner that I have ever discovered, despite trying to many products over the years - including top brands such as Creme de la Mer (of which their toner stripped the top protective layer of my skin and took months if not years to replenish, if ever). I certainly suggest reading the ingredients, and if necessary, compare to top brands, and you will see clearly that top brands only include a couple of actives, coupled with many toxic ingredients and harsh fragrances.

OZ Naturals Facial Moisturizer - This Sea Infused Face Moisturizer Is Not To Be Underestimated - Contains Powerful Vitamin C & Algae Keratin Extract For Superior Moisturizing & Antioxidant Benefits. The Vitamin C Infused Seaweed Proteins Act As Powerful Collagen Building Blocks For Your Skin.
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars My skin is so fresh from the deep hydration! It feels like it is still at work some time following application. Absorbs deeply!, 9 Nov 2014
Intensely hydrates very rapidly, deeply nourishing my skin. My skin looks younger, with lines smoothing away immediately upon application. My face feels very fresh, like I have just returned from a walk in the country. I have taken care of my skin for many years, but due to recent sensitivity, have sometimes skipped using products, just to see if my skin builds up its own resilience. Unfortunately, that did not work for me. My skin does need moisturising to prevent ageing, and without it, I did begin to look older.

Key ingredients are:-

Algae Keratin - supports boosting hydration levels, assisting the skin to absorb and retain moisture. Contains many nourishing benefits.
Vitamin C - protects the skin.
Organic Sulfur - deeply healing, causing many improvements.
MSM - a known beautifying ingredient, that works deep down for improved skin glow and texture.

Full List Of Ingredients (72% Organic):
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Algae Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry), Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry Extract), Rubus Ideaus (Raspberry Seed Oil), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Wildcrafted Ginkgo Biloba, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Wildcrafted Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle), Organic Salvia Officinalis (Sage Extract), Organic Schisandra Chinensis (Schisandra), Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Extract), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

As you will see, all of the ingredients are active and supportive for your skin. No fillers or watered down product formula here! The synergistic combination of the ingredients has created a wonderful formula just at the time when I needed it, with winter setting in!

I am also working to support my skin by drinking more water, and using an app for my smartphone that encourages regular consumption of water.

OZ Naturals - The BEST Retinol Moisturizer Contains 2.5% Retinol Cream, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Vitamin E For The Most Complete and Highly Effective Retinol Moisturizer On The Market - This Facial Moisturizer Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Texture For An Incredibly Youthful Glow. This Retinol Cream Is Formulated To Work With Our 20% Vitamin C Serum
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to look incredibly youthful and radiant! Most beautiful moisturiser (and I have previously used top expensive brands)., 8 Nov 2014
All of my current moisturisers no longer seemed to be addressing the needs of my skin since Autumn set in. I was beginning to become concerned with the condition of my skin, especially as I found some of my previous moisturisers had began to sting once applied. Of course, those products were put to aside, but even the products I continued to use did not seem to hydrate my skin perfectly. I was looking for a new product out in London. One moisturiser, from quite a new company, was fine, but not my addressing anti-ageing requirements. The other product was the new serum from Organic Pharmacy, which retails at £190.00. It seemed to address my anti-ageing needs, but not pure hydration and deep nourishment. I walked away from both products, and so glad I did, as I have since discovered Super Youth 2.5% Retinol Moisturiser. The cream is wonderful texture, and glides onto the face easily and rapidly absorbs. My skin began to immediately drink the nutrients, and left my face feeling comfortable and protected for the first time in three months or more.

I have previously used so many products to achieve a youthful look, and none of the products are as lovely as the Super Youth Cream. Thankfully it comes in a large tube, so will last a while. The formula is just so perfect, OZ naturals have achieved a supreme balance with the ingredients:-

Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Propolis, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5/E/A, HA.

OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser - This Natural Face Wash Is A Superior Cleanser That Deep Cleans & Soothes Your Face With Ocean Minerals, Organic Botanicals, Vitamin E and Rose Hip Oil. This Facial Cleanser Is Highly Effective At Renewing Skin & Stimulating Cellular Regeneration For That Healthy, Refreshing Glow.
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not strip the natural oils/protective layer of the skin, oceanic scent is truly heavenly. Best cleanser I have discovered!, 8 Nov 2014
Finally, a cleanser that does not strip my face of the natural oils and leave it vulnerable! I have not been able to use a cleanser for several months now, and miss that pristine clean feeling. I found everything I used seem to strip away the natural protective layer of the skin, and leave my face incredibly dry and unable to tolerate application of moisturisers. I resorted to using a smidgen of natural soap, but even that was a task. OZ Naturals really are so natural, as my skin is loving the formula. My skin feels clean, breathable and incredibly comfortable. The tube is a good size, and as a little goes a long way, this is an extremely good value product. Aside the practicality of the product, the oceanic scent is heavenly and the best scented cleanser I have ever discovered.

Now for some more details as to why the product is so good:-

-Contains MSM. I have experience of using MSM as a supplement, and noticed immediate improvement to the skin. A true beautifier, your skin constantly improves. Purists use MSM, and I can't agree more that it significantly enhances your glow!
-Rosehip oil is fantastic for repairing the skin and deeply nourishing. I have experienced the oil in various products and also alone. Rosehip oil truly assists the skin to rejuvenate.
-Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant to help avoid damage to the skin.
-92+ Ocean Minerals have an exquisite refreshing sensation to the skin, which appears youthful following use.
-Grapefruit seed is a powerful antioxidant, which I have taken in supplement form and found to be like a fountain of youth for the body.
-Aloe Vera - hydrating and replenishing.
-Lavender Water - Calming for the skin
...and a whole range of beneficial oils and botanicals:- Clary Sage Essential Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Borage Oil, Orange Peel Tincture, Oregano Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Grapefruit Seed , Organic Calendula, Burdock Root, Organic Red Clover, Organic Rosemary.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2014 11:29 PM GMT