Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 326

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BBS Care PRO Ultrasound Face and Body Massager. 1 MHz Ultrasonic treatment.
BBS Care PRO Ultrasound Face and Body Massager. 1 MHz Ultrasonic treatment.
Offered by Ultrasonic Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars I have previously experienced face toning products at Carol Joy Salon in London, 1 July 2015
I have previously experienced face toning products at Carol Joy Salon in London. If I had ever wondered how effective they are, my doubts were quickly aside. As I recently tried some new beauty treatments which entailed omitting moisturiser from my beauty routine for the first time ever. My skin then showed the first true signs of aging and I was appauled. When I was requested to trial out the ultrasonic machine, I accepted and commenced a brand new and exciting beauty routine, and all from the comfort of my own home, without expensive beauty salon charges.

The unit arrived in a white satin lined hard glossy box, that reminded me of the Creme de la Mer skincare that I previously purchased from Harrods. The unit fitted neatly and comfortably into my hand, and is both pleasing to hold and has easy to use buttons that quickly respond to your commands. The digital display appeals to my technical nature and love of futuristic innovative devices.

The instructions are refreshingly clear and easy to follow. I tested the head of the unit to check the water evaporated, which worked perfectly. I applied the hyaluronic acid to the head of the machine (you will receive a large bottle in the box). I selected the option for dry skin. The machine was ready to use. I touched the massager to my skin, and felt tiny vibrations. I have long been sensitive to such. You may feel nothing. I also feel MRI scans and anything similar.

The sensation is incomparable to what I experienced in the beauty salon, as the cool smooth metal surface touched my parched slightly drooping skin, feeling like it was educating my skin on how to tone back up. This is far more than I felt before. I had no idea how effective and lovely ultrasonic beauty care is to use. The brand has created top quality beauty devices for the discerning beauty lover.

My skin had the most amazing light tingly feeling all day long. My face felt more refreshed than ever before. You can look at the diagrams for details of exactly how the machine effects the layers of skin, but I can say that I felt an entire myraid of effects similar to when you plunge your body into fresh slightly warm pools or sea.

Finally my skin is responding more and that is the key to beauty, movement, avoiding stagnation, which includes hydration, provided by the hyaluronic gel in the box.

To increase effects use the serums that are created by the same company.

Recommended to also drink 2 -3 L of water daily to flush out any toxins mobilised.

Keep healthy keep beautiful! Also eat salads and fruits.

Kenley Self Adhesive Carpet Floor Stairs Protection Film - Heavy Duty Puncture & Water Resistant - 60cm x 100m Roll
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty thick film. Solved my flooring issue., 1 July 2015
Such a useful invention. I made the mistake of choosing flooring that is far too light and shows every mark, the same day after cleaning. Initially I thought I would have to learn to live with it. When I was offered a promotional code to order a roll of the protective film, I was relieved. I'm so glad to have found a solution. The roll is mighty heavy and the film is a quality thick product.

Her Sister's Shoes
Her Sister's Shoes
by Ashley H Farley

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling entangled drama, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Her Sister's Shoes (Paperback)
The drama in Her Sisters Shoes reads better than watching a soap opera and certainly more gripping. I feel totally involved with the lives of each sister, and the successful effect is due to Farley's uniquely open and frank writing style. I do not have to wade through flowery writing, as the author refreshingly puts everything as it is, in every way. Although I wish each chapter that is about the different sisters was spaced apart in order, it is still a style that, on this occasion, I enjoyed. Normally I just find it confusing and detracting from the magic of the story. In this novel, it adds to the beauty of the story.

Each sister seems to be experiencing their own struggle. I have no sisters, so as I read, I need to imagine a little, but I feel I am enjoying more for this. Privileged Jackie faces her deteriorating marriage terminating, ending a chapter in her life. Sam is working with problems of her son's slow recovery that should have progressed by now. Faith is navigating choppy waters with her husband Curtis, which also affects their daughter Bitsy. They all seem to have problems with a male! Faith's situation has you holding your breath that she remains safe. Sam is treading egg shells with Jamie's moods and his resignation towards his situation. Jackie's husband simply angers me with his unfaithful ways. Her methods of handling her husband are not perfect either. I did wriggle a little over Curtis flirting with Sam, especially the sexual part!

Read on to discover the thread which binds them. Is it their mother Lovie, who is showing disturbing moments of forgetfullness? Is it the seafood restaurant and market they all have some connection to? The sisters are so different, making for an interesting read and much fascination in how they relate.

As I read each chapter, I find my heart going out to each sister at a time. Although you may never have faced the exact same struggles, struggle is itself relatable. We all hope to come out of it with a gift, a silver lining, like an oyster and pearl, caterpillar or phoenix.

Do pick up your own copy to find out what happens next!

OZ Naturals - The BEST Body Moisturizer- This Natural Moisturizer Contains Organic Shea Butter + Olive & Jojoba Oil Whipped Into A Rich & Nourishing Soufflè Which Will Provide Your Skin With A Silky, Shiny Glow!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebalances and cools skin. Unique lovely texture. Lovely after shaving or sun exposure., 27 Jun. 2015
With the summer underway, I was looking for an alternative to body oils. I'm not so keen on the usual texture and feel of body moisturisers, and they are often hard too massage in, and don't absorb particularly well. I was keen to try the body souffle as an alternative. I am aware that olive oil is anti-aging, aloe vera is hydrating and the other ingredients have superb qualities.

The tube is 237ml, so quite large, and a little seems to go a very long way. My legs were particularly dry after shaving, and I found the dryness relieved in an instant. The aloe vera was ultra cooling and the lovely oils and butter with green tea, which my skin absorbed fast. My skin feels softer and the texture has improved - something that only a few body products do.

The product is outstanding for dealing with sun exposed skin, quickly coming to the rescue and normalising the skin.

I received the product in exchange for an honest review.

Compression Knee Sleeve/Knee Support (1 Piece) - Use Coupon Code TWOFOR20 to get TWO Sleeves for £20! - FREE Ebook with Any Purchase! - Knee Support for Men and Women; Ideal for Working Out, Crossfit, Cycling, Running, Walking and Playing Sports; Reduces Pain and Helps You Recover Faster! - 100% Lifetime *Better Than Money Back Guarantee*
Offered by Alpha Athletica UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sleeve that offers great support, just purchase smaller than your usual size, 24 Jun. 2015
I was sent the knee sleeves in exchange for an honest review. The company sent two, so I could test for situations beyond one leg being injured. For support, the knee sleeve is amazing. I was tired with aching legs on the day of testing, so wore them for some time outside with a pair of three quarter length trousers. Luckily they did have a tie bottom, as they started sagging downwards, much to my horror. I commenced with a large, which I found were instantly too large, then moved onto a medium. As compression is the main objective here, it will not hurt (I hope) to order much smaller than you might normally wear. I am sure I probably would have been fine with a small size, but they have had their road test ( so to speak). The quality of the material is good, and they are light, so with the correct size, you would have a lovely product to assist you.

For those not using the sleeve for sports, the falling down syndrome will not be an issue. For those with injuries that are purchasing for support, you will be fine one size smaller. This also applies to those housebound and/or elderly.

I think they would be fabulous for flights, rather than the usual ugly looking supports. Once again, you will be mostly sat in one position, so falling down is not a problem.

I did have to find a public toilet to take off the supports, in all honesty, so ensure you avoid your usual size and go smaller.

Deal of the Day Bling Jewellery Earrings Teardrop Dangle Stryle Inlaid with Swarovski Element Blue Crystal for Ladies 1 Pair-Luxury Blue Gift Box Packaged (Blue)
Offered by Liway Tech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly beautiful. Beyond what an image on Amazon can portray., 23 Jun. 2015
I would give the earrings a six star rating, if it would be available. I was pleased with the Teardrop earrings from the outset, with the lovely quality box with the floral feminine pattern on it. I did not expect the earrings to literally take my breath away. Some things in life are so beautiful they almost hurt, and this is true of these earrings. I have worn some incredible earrings in my life, including on my wedding day, but the teardrop dangle earrings surpassed them all! They combine all that I like in earrings, including an incredible coloured faceted crystal drop that reminds me of the tropical seas in the most beautiful locations on earth. The earrings are so incredibly feminine, and will definitely attract a lot of attention. I would love to see a matching necklace!

Leewin Unisex Ultralight Packable Backpack Hiking Daypack for Men and Women Foldable Travel Backpacks School Air Travelling Waterproof Outdoor Sports bags (black)
Offered by Leewin ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to pack and unpack. Material is very lightweight, yet strong., 23 Jun. 2015
In a hasty decision to increase my fitness, I recently gave up my car. Suddenly, the type of bags that worked out so well for me, no longer were so convenient (at all). I now use a backpack on a daily basis, and sometimes like to throw my keys and a couple of cards and notes/coins into my jacket pocket and just go. The lightness is amazing. Yet, sometimes I want to have the convenience of choice, after all, we pack a mac, so why not a backpack too? So now I own a black Leewin packable backpack, and have the best of both worlds. Want to carry some packed lunch in disposable containers? Don't want to carry a bag afterwards? Now you don't have to. Win win. Everytime. The backpack is ultra light and will have similar uses to a regular backpack, but I would not carry anything too heavy in it. The material is good quality, but just not designed for heavier loads. This bag will be so useful when travelling!

Summary:- Very easy to pack and unpack. Material is very lightweight, yet strong.

AGPtEK Glass Bottle Cutter Machine Cutting Tool
AGPtEK Glass Bottle Cutter Machine Cutting Tool
Offered by Mamabate Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Get creative and recycle!, 19 Jun. 2015
Novel product that enables you to recycle your glass bottles to make vases or glass lights. If you are very handy with different crafts, this will appeal to you.

Makes beautiful coloured glass vases! Such a great look for your table.

Get inventive and also use for tealight holders, plant cuttings, display sand in different shades, and other ideas - see photographs.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ekouaer Men's Stretch Cotton Fly Contour Pouch (Boxer) Brief Underwear
Ekouaer Men's Stretch Cotton Fly Contour Pouch (Boxer) Brief Underwear
Offered by avidlove
Price: £5.99 - £7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful midnight blue colourway looks stunning on, and fabric is a nice thick quality (as is the elasticated waistband)., 19 Jun. 2015
The Ekouaer Men's underwear was received in exchange for an honest fair review. My husband has been testing out the items. He did say that the pants do fit closely, but of course, this is the idea. So, do choose a generous size when ordering. He chose the blue colour way, which is a lovely midnight blue colour. The material is of high quality, from the cloth fabric to the elastic. He wears designer brands, and I thought the material comparable or even superior to his other underware. As mentioned, only the closer fitting was something for him to adjust to (no details given away here). The proof is always in how often the person is able to use any given item, and he is using the underwear daily. His other under garments have been cast to one side in favour of his new underware. It looks smart. He is fairly muscular, so if you are not, be gentle on yourself and order a size (or two) larger.

Eliimo Perfecting Finish Sponge - Make Up Blender - Flawless Complexion Foundation Applicator - Hypoallergenic Pro Beauty Blending Sponge - Black
Offered by EliimoBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives the most perfect flawless airbrushed look imaginable. Comes complete with a luxurious silky bag with tassels, 16 Jun. 2015
I had recently experienced problems with applying my foundation evenly, without blotches here and there. I thought I had tried everything, and resigned myself to giving up using foundation or even tinted moisturiser. I had not expected to reach that stage in my life so early when I risked going out looking ridiculous, or having to go bare faced, with just eyeliner, lipgloss and mascara. Even cream blushers seemed a task to blend in on my recently dry skin. It is not that I have not tried other sponges, and many different products, because I did. Nothing was blending properly. Not even tinted moisturisers designed for dry skin. So, I am now beyond ecstatic to find that I can continue as before. Relieved, in fact.

Just wet the sponge under the tap, and it expands, just like the instructions claim. I used a dabbing motion, as the sponge shape seems geared for this type of application. I had to double check, as I could not believe my own eyes. The product went on flawlessly. My skin looked radiant and beautiful with the product. In all the years I have used foundation or tinted moisturisers, I have never seen this type of air brushed look before. I carefully rinsed the sponge after use, and left it to dry, and will put it back in the lovely silky bag for elegant storage. It looks like it belongs in a french boudoir, with the luxurious silk and tassels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2015 2:04 PM BST