Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 469

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
65W Lavolta® AC Adapter Laptop Charger for Lenovo Yoga 11 11S 13, Yoga 2 11 13, Yoga 2 Pro; Essential G500 G500s G505 G505s Touch; Flex 10 14 15 14D 15D, Flex 2-14 2-15 Notebook Series Power Supply Cord Plug, fits 0C19868 ADP-65FD B PA-1650-72 - 20V 3.25A - with UK Power Cord and 24 Months Warranty
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

Kenley Bike Bicycle Multifunctional Maintenance Repair Tool Set Kit with Bottle Holder Rack
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light-weight kit with quality items and tools., 26 Jan. 2015
I really like the novel design, to be carried like a water bottle. The set is quite light, and designed as a emergency repair kit for cyclists. This is one of the nicest sets I have seen. I am gifting this for my mother, who uses her bicycle as her main form of transport. I totally trust that it may help her one day, and that she can feel more confident knowing that she has such a good repair kit, should she ever need it.

Lavolta Premium Shockproof Protective Hard Carry Case Storage Travel Bag for GoPro Camera HD Hero / 960 / 1 / 2 / 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case with secure foam inserts., 26 Jan. 2015
Good quality case with perfectly sized cut-out foam to keep your camera securely in place. The case was larger than expected, but then so is a lot of camera equipment. I'm not sure that the case is shock proof. Then again, I tend to err on the side of caution.

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2015
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2015
by Www Writersandartists Co Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn how to navigate your pathway as a writer with the Writers & Artists Yearbook, 25 Jan. 2015
We are each gifted with talents and skills, creative flow and inspiration, however, it is our responsibility to ground and path cut this in the physical world. It is not enough to hold the gift or even express our creative talents, if our writing never finds a way out into the world. It is wise to seek help, wisdom and guidance as early on as possible and avoid proceeding ahead blindly. I have found that attending a course encourages your gift and shapes editing and launching your writing out into the world. I also highly recommend The Writers and Artists Yearbook, as the best definitive collation of contacts that lights the way to sharing your work.

The large tome contains advice from many highly respected and successful authors, including William Boyd, Terry Pratchett and J.K.Rowling. Every author that we aspire to, had to start somewhere, following the initial inspiration and reams of writing. How does Writers & Artists Yearbook help you launch your writing from the desk out into the wide world? Let's take a look ...

Firstly, the guide is divided up into the various areas of writing you may choose, commencing with newspapers and magazines, books, poetry through to television, film, radio, theatre, art and illustration. Secondly, find out about literary agents, societies, prizes, festivals, digital, self-publishing, resources for writers, copyright and libel, and finishing with finance for writers and artists. With so much to learn, whichever area you focus on, the Writers and Artists Yearbook will save you many hours of research. The guide will ensure you are clearly focused and allow you to follow your dreams in an orderly manner.

The advice is shared concisely and openly, and full of wisdom from writers with years of experience. I have read much advice for potential authors in the past, but found Writers & Artists Yearbook arrives at the point quickly and succinctly. You almost feel that you were there, too, gaining the experience directly! As the name implies, the Writers & Artists Yearbook is updated yearly with any new and amended contact details and new gems. For 2015, discover articles on creative writing courses, writing your first novel, woman's fiction, changing voices, comic writing, submitting your TV, film or radio script and getting hooked out of the slush pile.

There is more guidance for writers in the 2015 edition, making this a great year to purchase if you are beginning your career as a writer.

The information on Literary Agents and Writers Resources is particularly useful. In the latter, you can find everything from proof reading symbols to writers retreats and courses.

From ISBN numbers to copyrights, all essential information for writers is covered.

Also available is Children's Writers' & Artists' Yearbook. The yearbook is available in both paperback or kindle formats. The kindle version is great for following links on the internet, whilst the paperback is great to read quietly whilst absorbing the immense wealth of information.

The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
by Ann Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the key to wealth, shared in easy to understand and reachable steps, 25 Jan. 2015
After years of putting of reviewing my finances, I discovered a website that assisted me to do such. However, as Wilson shares in The Wealth Chef, there is more to wealth than simply saving money. I knew there must be more to wealth, and set about trying to find out more. I began reading the financial pages, thus learning more, yet I was looking for the keys. I wanted a rapid education on finances, and found this in The Wealth Chef. Fortunately, Wilson shares her knowledge in easily understandable steps, complete with diagrams for those requiring visuals. Finally, I comprehend, and look forward to sharing more as I commence implementing her strategies. I'm feeling better about wealth already!

Kenley Toy Kitchen Play Set - 14 Pieces - Lights & Music
Kenley Toy Kitchen Play Set - 14 Pieces - Lights & Music
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes in a compact carry case for easy transportation and storage., 25 Jan. 2015
The Kenley Toy Kitchen is ideal for those with smaller play areas, and also an great toy that can be easily transported, as it comes in a carry case. I think this is the best point, as it is compact enough to take up little room in a car, so if your child becomes really attached to playing with his or her toy kitchen, you can take it with you when going out. Suggested uses:- take when visiting granny (or even leave it there, so you don't take up too much of her space with a larger toy for when grandchildren visit), could be used when going away camping, so children can mimic your cooking efforts! The kitchen comes with everything your child needs for hours of fun. I would recommend for a slightly younger child than the recommended 3+, due to the smaller size.

Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest for Weight Loss Running Training Gym - 5kg
Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest for Weight Loss Running Training Gym - 5kg
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong nylon, good construction and perfect for strengthening and shaping your body., 25 Jan. 2015
At the gym, I love working with the weighted machines:- I love how they tone and shape my body, and the strengthening effect. I would always spend more time on the weights machines. I was wishing that I could achieve the same effect at home, but did not want large pieces of gym equipment cluttering up my home. When I was asked to review the Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest, I thought this may be the answer:- to wear the vest during a normal workout.

The weighted vest arrived quickly and well packaged. I noticed the weight immediately, upon lifting from the door to my living room. The vest is made from strong nylon, and is well constructed. The weights are evenly distributed in pockets throughout the vest, which could be removed if you prefer to start below 5kg, and slowly increase the weight.

I am looking forward to seeing the effects on my shape, but am feeling stronger already. I think it is a great idea, and addition to your fitness program.

Visualization for Weight Loss: The Gabriel Method Guide to Using Your Mind to Transform Your Body
by Jon Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the answer to releasing weight! Includes depth of information to truly understand, 23 Jan. 2015
Finally someone has explained to me how one comes to be over-weight and why it is so hard to lose weight. My love of biology went into overdrive whilst reading about leptin resistance. I'm shifting already, as I no longer feel bad about the excess fat, thinking it is my fault, and thus affecting my self-confidence. Gabriel explains how the celebral brain lacks direct lines of communication with the survival brain, and how this is the issue. He discusses SMART mode, where you are powerful, relaxed and receptive, and when you visualise in the Alpha and Theta state, it is more likely to work, through the faster neural connections that are made. It will reduce stress and rewire your brain to generate feelings of safety and connectedness.

Just Get on with It!: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!
Just Get on with It!: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!
by Ali Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Reframe your mind to enjoy a new reality, 17 Jan. 2015
Campbell commences with the importance of seeking what you are looking for from within. He mentions that many people check in with other people in order to feel that they are all right. For successful people, they check in within their own self. He talks candidly about being stuck in a rut, so deeply that I'm sure almost anyone could reach the point of being able to make the desired shift in their life. We are often told concepts by others very early on in life, and, as children, we carefully watch the playing out of others beliefs, and then accept this as true reality. We begin to place limits on what is possible for our own life, by agreeing with the beliefs of another person.

You will find many analogies used in Just Get On With It, allowing the concepts to be more readily understood.

Campbell's experience as a coach shines through the pages, highlighting the importance of perspective. The mind is often like a runaway train, going off on a tangent, sent by our emotions. Often we do nothing to try to stop the train, until it causes a train wreck in our lives. The author suggests self control in a warm, friendly and understanding manner. You will not feel preached at, thus are more likely to assimilate his advice, and benefit from such.

On page 65, campbell shares the story of one of his clients, demonstrating the importance of being in the flow. I find the example to be very helpful in illustrating how to be in the zone, and not push against the tide. The story is shared earlier in the book, but concludes on page 65. The answer was within herself.

The authors knowledge of human nature is shared in a conversational style, that will have you looking in the mirror, as light is shed on your human flaws that are blocking your wildest dreams from becoming reality. Rarely have I seen such direct honesty and willingness to bare it all, albiet his clients. Take a look at page 67 for examples of how we will often lower our standards in order to keep a situation in our life.

The author suggests that slowing down to feel whuat you really want is the most powerful things that you can do. Campbell attributes his success to maintaining a clear purpose and direction, whilst keeping in a positive space, remaining alert to great opportunities, then taking action. He uses a great analogy on page 73, regarding focusing. Yes, I finally got the message after reading many self help books!! He reminds you to be alert about being pulled off center and focus only on what is truly important to you. How often are we swayed, with our attention scattering to the wind?!?

Just Get On With It steers you on a steady course to face your fears one by one, and open your mind to new horizons. Thoughts causing feelings that can get out of control, thoughts are just a story and more are discussed in depth. At times we colour our reality in ways that are not objective or factual. Everyone has their own interpretation of an event or situation, which is not neccessarily accurate.

I commenced the review stating that I had once been advised to deal with what is right in front of me. On page 118, Campbell mentions that he learnt to do such from one of his clients, as once you have done so, you will feel better, and take everything else from that point onward.

Quotes:-

Thoughts appear very real, and we can make them real by giving them power and taking actions based on them - but the thoughts themselves are just that: thoughts.

What if you don't need something new, what if you already have all you need inside you but you're just tuning in to the wrong channel?

Campbell guides you to think who you would be without the negative thoughts holding you back. He suggests following your knowing and intuition instead. I can vouch that this process has definitely worked for my own personal life. He also shares his own stories, including moving on from being a former athlete, onto what was next for him, thus getting back into the flow and the support this provided.

Quotes:-
If you're on the path and lacking motivation and feeling like you just don't want to do something, maybe there's nothing wrong with your motivation; maybe you really just don't want to do it, you've just got the wrong goal or are on the wrong path...Real support doesn't come from yelling (inside your head or outside), it comes when you create a nurturing environment and steer a true course where you are OK and doing what you really want to do.

While the map is firmly on the outside in the features of the world around you, your compass is on the inside and, just like the invisible magnetic pull that always points a compass needle north, your compass of intuition is just as strong and every bit as reliable...When you let it.

Other points Campbell makes is extending beyond what we already know, thus we need to rely on more than just our logic...hence turn to our knowing.

Towards the end of the book, are some gem quotes:-

Motivation is always directly in proportion to how much you really want to get to your destination. If you find yourself lacking motivation, maybe you're pointing somewhere you don't really want to go or somewhere your intuition knows isn't right for you?. (edited from example).

You'll find that when you have the right goal, the one you really want and that all parts of you want, then motivation will not be a problem.

As for the Law of Attraction, Campbell suggests keeping inspired and in a good space.

The final chapter wraps with examples of wrongful interpretation and letting your thoughts spiral out of control. Within the final pages, the author takes us back to the beginning regarding checking in with someone or something, often external.

Quote:- The problem with navigating just by those things on the outside is that by very definition when you are focused on one thing you are missing everything else, and it's in that `everything else' that you might find the easy route to what you're seeking.

Make a conscious decision to check in with your own inner compass of knowing you're on the right path and the foundation of your own well-being.

Once you know where you are heading, the only thing you have to do is keep yourself in a good intuitive place where you are being true to yourself and being carried forward effortlessly by your own innate desire to be the happy, loving, joyful, creative and therefore successful person you've always really been if only you'd allowed yourself the freedom to notice and then just got on with it.

It's only different from what you've been conditioned to believe is the right way. If left to our own devices and if we stopped listening to what we were `supposed' to do and did what we know and were moved to do, we would find ourselves in a very good place.

And his final words:- Follow what you already know to find the authentic you state of flow and trust that you're right...you are. You know better than anyone. Enjoy the next bit; it can be very different if you let it...You know inside, all you need to...

End quote.

Nicely wrapped up, propelling you forward with a burst of positivity and so much encouragement conveyed throughout the entire book.

Lavolta Urban Pattern Laptop Sleeve Case Bag for 13 inch Apple MacBook Pro/Air - Crystal Iceberg
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Neoprene case, with attractive crystal design, 16 Jan. 2015
Made from trendy neoprene material, the case is a stylish protector from scratches. The stitching and general construction look strong. I love the crystal design. The case zips down the side, to easily access your laptop and avoid scratches from the zip. The zig zag stitching the other sides looks modern, as does the zipper pull. Material has a strong scent which I expect wears off a while after unpacking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20