Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 391

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iFans® 11200mAh 3.1A/1A 2USB Ports Black Luggage Box External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger for Smart Phones, Android Phones, PS Vita, GoPro; iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPhone mini (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S/3GS/3G, iPad 3/2; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 2; HTC Sensation, One X V S, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z
Offered by iFans mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive rapid charging, lightweight and compact, 6 Mar. 2015
As quite a heavy user of devices and gadgets, I previously often found myself caught out, with my device out of charge, and some distance away from somewhere to recharge. Often this would happen at the most inconvenient times, such as needing to send or receive important emails. In this day and age, so much communication happens over devices. Then there is google, where so many of us research everything. So, this is where a good power bank is essential.

The important factor is often speed, as we are often using a power bank when out and about. iFans Power Bank has impressed me, as it charges up so rapidly, you will be back, up and running - sending that important email or file, in record time. No more waiting!

Considering the massive 11200 mAh, you might expect the unit to be heavy and bulky, but it is fairly compact and perfectly portable. I would be totally fine to carry it around all day.

The power bank is easy to use, just complete the remaining charge, as it arrives partly charged from the factory - charged up to 3 lights, so possibly 75% powered up. Plug in the mini USB into the unit and the USB into your laptop or USB travel plug. When charged, unplug, and put the mini USB into your device and the USB into the power bank.

The design is like a suitcase, and being a fan of this style suitcases, the power bank naturally appealed to me. It certainly makes a change from the commonly found power bank designs. I guess as power banks are often used when travelling, the design fits perfectly! It would also be the best power bank to buy as a gift for a gadget lover.

The moment I expect the power bank will truly save the day, is for powering up during navigation. Everyone using navigation should arm themselves against th

Almond By EGOZ Mummy Sleeping Bag Easy to Carry Warm Adult Outdoor Sports Camping Hiking With Carry Bag LightWeight Comfortable (Blue)
Offered by Sport-Items

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious, plush, super warm mummy sleeping bag, 4 Mar. 2015
The Egoz mummy sleeping bag is one of the few mummy sleeping bags where you have some room to move, but still remain cosy. I normally find the mummy sleeping bags too restrictive, but the Egoz sleeping bag is perfectly roomy, snug and has plush padding. The sleeping bag is so super warm, just like the best duvets. It was perfect after a day out walking, just slip inside the sleeping bag, and I was toasty warm in minutes. The construction looks good quality, and zips work easily, thus are unlikely to catch the fabric and get jammed, unlike my last sleeping bag. The velcro fastening at the top of the zip adds to the draft proofing, as does the drawstring "hood". The materials appear to be damp proof, another consideration if using for camping.

At the great lower price point, you can easily kit yourself and family out for summer festivals and camps!

The sleeping bag comes in a drawstring bag, and is very light-weight and compact, thus is suitable for backpacking.

My husband absolutely loves the sleeping bag. He is quite tall, so needs the extra space that the egoz mummy sleeping bag provides. He also loves the roomy

CURCUMIN BOOST 1000 ADVANCED TURMERIC SUPPORT - 60 ORGANIC Turmeric Supplements Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids combined to HELP WITH REDUCING INFLAMMATION and reducing pain in Joints. GENERAL WELL BEING of your INTERNAL ORGANS. A HUGE 100mg of CURCUMIN per serving so that you can get MAXIMUM BENEFITS or a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Offered by Z4-Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces inflammation, fights infection, enabled me to avoid antibiotics!, 4 Mar. 2015
Curcumin, otherwise known as Turmeric, is a force unlike any other, to boost the body in fighting infection. I was feeling a little run down, and ended up with an infection and a cold or flu. Both seemed difficult to shift. I decided to google natural remedies, and Turmeric was at the top of all lists for it's antioxidant properties. There is more to Turmeric than just use for your curries. The easiest way is taking Curcumin capsules. If you have any skin problem or infection, you could open up a capsule and mix it with good quality honey, preferably raw honey, but it does not have to be medical grade in order to work. The two ingredients work magically! I found the Curcumin/Turmeric capsules to reduce inflammation, re-boot the body to fight infection and, through the antioxidant properties, begin to heal.

EYE SUPPLY ADVANCED 30 Capsules which may support NIGHT VISION, REDUCE EYE STRAIN and PROMOTE QUICKER ADJUSTMENT TO DARKNESS. Includes a massive 6000mg of BILBERRY and 1500mg of LUTEIN to help support YOUR VISION. PUT THAT SPARKLE back in your eyes and get noticed. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Z4-Health

5.0 out of 5 stars My vision seems to be sharpening, and eyes generally feel healthier, 3 Mar. 2015
I am extremely happy and relieved to have found Eye Supply Advanced. My current optical glasses broke, and I have been using an old pair of glasses recently. It is at times like these that you can tell what your true eye health is. I was struggling to look at computer screens. Within a very short time of commencing Eye Supply, the eye strain and strange vision has healed, and I can finally look at computer screens, and everything else for that matter, with grace and ease.

I know grapeseed extract is good for anti-ageing. I had also read up a lot about Lutein, which is also available from eating tomatoes. I felt such a boost quite quickly from taking the supplements by Supplements You, thus can verify their potency to be strong. They truly are so effective. I can't wait to see the long term benefits and results from regular consumption/supplementation of Eye Supply Advanced.

Peanut By EGOZ Easy to carry Warm Adult Sleeping Bag Outdoor Sports Camping Hiking With Carry Bag (Army Green)
Offered by Sport-Items

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful padding for extreme comfort in challenging environments and perfectly warm!, 3 Mar. 2015
I was impressed with the quality of the materials and workmanship of the Peanut by EGOZ. Somehow the perfection of lightness is combined with the perfect padding and shape, to bring you the best comfort for your outdoor expeditions. The padded head area is the perfect snuggly design for ultimate draft proofing (at least as much as any sleeping bag can provide). I was surprised at just how warm the sleeping bag is, compared with others I have purchased. I went from super cold to toasty warm in record time. This is what the best sleeping bags can and should offer. I adore the green colour - not quite khaki, so more interesting than most colours that sleeping bags are available in. The velcro attachment at the top sides insures additional insulation. If you so desire, you an unzip the sleeping bag all the way round the sides and bottom, and use it like a duvet over another sleeping bag, in frostier climates. I tried this, combining with the mummy sleeping bag, and was very cosy! Although the sleeping bag keeps you so warm, the materials still keep you fresh. It looks, from the outside finish, that it would also keep out dampness and similar.

MACA XL NUTRILIFT ADVANCED 60 capsules to reduce your, ANXIETY, STRESS and DEPRESSION and help you lighten your MOOD. SUPER COMBINATION of ingredients that can also BOOST YOUR LIBIDO AND SUPPORT YOUR SEXUAL FUNCTION. Perfect for INCREASING MENTAL and PHYSICAL STAMINA. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Z4-Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful blend provided surge of energy and healing the body, 1 Mar. 2015
MACA XL NUTRILIFT is truly the first supplement that I have felt such a surge of energy from in a long time. The supplement goes beyond just bringing your energies into balance, by providing a much needed lift.I have taken Maca and Arginine alone, but they did not boost me in the way this supplement does. I have also taken various B vitamins and minerals. I would say this is the special blend that simply works. I can actually feel a lovely warmth in my body and a pleasant sensation, as though I'm ten years younger again. I guess the blend is addressing all deficiencies in my body, as I feel like it is healing my body on a deep level. The ingredients are potent, high quality and supremely effective.

Delivery was fast. I look forward to trying other supplements from the range in the near future, as they are high quality and work so strongly.

Baby Comes Home: A Parent's Guide to a Healthy and Well First 18 Months
Baby Comes Home: A Parent's Guide to a Healthy and Well First 18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Ground breaking guide book to pave the way to a new paradigm in parenting, thus building greater generations of balanced people, 28 Feb. 2015
Baby Comes Home provides a comprehensive guide to looking after your baby, rising high above traditional baby care guides. When I was expecting my first child, I searched far and wide, and returned armed with baby care books guiding you on the development within the womb, milestones following birth, many methods to fold nappies, some information on illness, all of which provided basic guidance. The new launch by Dr.Paul Roumeloitis will open your eyes to new vistas of parenting that will offer your child the best possible start in life. The author generously shares his in-depth experience as a pediatrician, in an easily accessible format, which I feel is essential to looking after your baby. Baby comes Home opens by advising the importance of giving your love and attention to your baby right from the beginning, which will nurture biological embedding and brain sculpting and wiring. As you share your loving attention, you help your child to learn to connect with the environment and learn how to regulate emotions in life. Correct stimulation early on, paves the pathway to a more successful future, as biologically, mentally and emotionally all is developing perfectly.
The babies patterns are described, from crying through to sleeping and feeding. I am sure this will be very helpful to new parents! Only basic information is normally available through regular healthcare providers, with comprehensive information only provided via medical visits and appointments, and then only on an as-needed basis. Many mothers are accused of over-worrying, when in reality they have very understandable concerns that they wish for guidance over. Baby Comes Home changes the old paradigms, allowing you to benefit from Dr.Paul’s wise experience. His book will assist you to glide effortlessly through hurdles and challenges, due to being armed with knowledge. Knowledge is power!
Safety issues are covered, as are weaning, allergies, vitamins, and everything you can expect to need during the first eighteen months. Not only are the developmental milestones described, but also suggestions of ideas to maximise your child’s development.
Having grown up with a father who was very interested in medical books, from a self diagnosis manual through to MIMS, I appreciate and understand the need to include more information on various health problems. I was impressed by the avid attention to this crucial aspect of caring for your child, preventing parents running to the doctor at every first sign of illness. I am sure so many parents would be at ease with having access to this information! It is very detailed, forming the entire second part of the book.
Not only does Baby Comes Home teach you how to ensure your child is fully activated biologically through the genes/DNA, but encourages you to take this approach to parenting where you are switched on.
Summary:- Ground breaking guide book to pave the way to a new paradigm in parenting, and thus building greater generations of healthy, happy, balanced and intelligent people.

Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Baking - Superior Antioxidant Content - Improved Hair & Skin Health - Now From Japan! Culinary Grade
Offered by KissMeOrganics

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosted my immune system during a cold. Strong and effective!, 19 Feb. 2015
The extensive recipe booklet provided with the product is the best I have found, offering delicious inspirational ways to incorporate green tea powder into your diet.
I was suffering from a cold at the time of taking the powder, which I added to a latte (with filtered water and organic milk). I felt a boost to my immune system and increased energy. I have since purchased some Almond Milk to make future lattes.
If you read the benefits below, this may explain the boost the green tea powder provided:-

Green tea It is widely accepted that phenolic compounds contained in green tea have potential health benefits. Green tea contains several forms of polyphenol flavanols called catechins, of which epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is the most abundant. • Green tea inhibits catechol-O-methyltransferase, an enzyme involved in the thermogenesis (burning) of body fat** • Helps to regulate LDL/HDL ratio and blood cholesterol levels** • Powerful antioxidants beneficial to human health** • Maintain healthy gut flora** • Support good digestive function** • Help to maintain normal blood glucose levels*• Helps to protect insulin producing glands** • Helps to control fat metabolism** • Helps to maintain healthy BMI** • Prevent cholesterol absorption** • Helps to prevent the accumulation of triglycerides** • Helps to prevent the fat accumulation** • Contributes to maintain normal or healthy cholesterol levels** • Contributes to vascular health** • Helps to maintain normal blood lipids**

I prefer green tea powder in a latte than I do normal infused green tea, as it is more powerful and tastes better.

AquaAudio™ Cubo - Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Strong Suction Cup for Showers, Bathroom, Pool, Boat, Car, Beach, Outdoor etc. / Optimized Buttons for Easy Control / Amazingly Powerful & Crystal Clear Sound / Compatible with All Devices with Bluetooth Capability + Siri Compatible - 10 hours Playtime Rechargeable Battery / with Built-in Mic for use as a Powerful Hands-free Speakerphone [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE IT!] (Black)
Offered by Gideon Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good loud sound for such a small unit. Perfect for my bathroom!, 11 Feb. 2015
Like many others, I did not want to be without use of my gadgets whilst luxuriating in the bathroom. Unfortunately, it is always a risk taking electronic gadgets near water. That is why I think the purpose built splash proof speakers are worth purchasing. I recently was watching a long two part video on YouTube. Each part was nearly 1 1/2 hours duration. Bathtime seems the ideal time to watch. Until I had the bluetooth speaker, I had my phone propped up carefully. I have to say it is such a relief not to worry anymore. My husband has also began taking his iphone in the bathroom. I told him to connect up to the speaker. He did not expect so much from a small speaker, and looked so surprised! It was like a mini disco in the bathroom.

I'm looking forward to using it for phone calls, when necessary; audiobooks, lectures and so much more. My bathroom time can be relaxing, also, with serene music - rather like a spa.

I really like the invention of speakers for the bathroom!

It comes beautifully packaged, so would also make a lovely gift. I have the black version, as it looks sleek and versitile.

I Heart Me: The Science of Self-Love
I Heart Me: The Science of Self-Love
by Dr. David Hamilton PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars With self-love, life opens up like a beautiful flower, embracing you, 11 Feb. 2015
I Heart Me is the greatest Valentines Day release, as without self-love, we have nothing to offer to another (except mutual dysfunctional sharing of wounded patterns). Hamilton delves deep into those sensitive places, using such profound sweetness and kindness, sharing his own tears and stories, and encouraging you to encompass your story. The book offers an opportunity to unearth buried emotional and mental beliefs, so that you can transcend them.

There is renewal once you begin to face your patterns, by travelling to the core memory and looking at how situations make you feel like you are right back there, responding as you originally did as a child. Hamilton is talented and wise, guiding you through every nuance, healing your mind and heart towards perfect functioning.

I found the chapter on shame highly useful. During the time I experienced childhood, shame was the number one tool used by parents, teachers and others in authority to force a child to behave. Children were taught to be ashamed of almost anything that was not in alignment to their parents wishes, often including simple needs at times that were inconvenient to their parents. The teaching really shares insights and tools to move beyond the false concepts, rather than enter into blame games.

Following the advice, one feels lighter, clearer, stronger and renewed.

There are so many valuable exercises shared, new levels of knowledge to integrate.

With self-love, life opens up like a beautiful flower, embracing you.

I have read so many wonderfully enlightening books lately, all preparing the way for fully understanding and assimilating this wonderful book by Hamilton. The author's humility made the opening of this path possible for those who are ready.

My personal favourite chapter is The Law of Personal Gravity. Hamilton suggests that we attract greater depth and quality of connection when we are authentic. Conversely, when we lack authenticity, we may find ourself surrounded by people that we feel uncomfortable around. Also, you may not be at ease with your own true self!

Hamilton continues to explain that authenticity equates and correlates directly to feeling good, making us more productive, insightful and creative, manifesting as success. All this, and more, is a gift of personal gravity, as events and opportunities are drawn unto us by the power of gravity.

Also worth reading is The Law of Personal Repulsion.The author explains how we unintentionally push away that which we would rather draw near to us. Also, that we do not need to be already living a perfect life to feel peace, rather this occurs through acceptance of our life as it is.

Following on, Hamilton advises us that we will continue to grow once we accept ourselves, infact more so, from a greater sense of self-worth. We will still experience challenges that stimulate growth, but we will have a healthy mind set with which to rise to meet such.

Self-Compassion is the topic for Chapter Ten, and includes many gems for your life toolbox. The author compares self-love, self-esteem and self-compassion. Self-esteem is dependant upon success, and so variable according to circumstances. Self-love includes self-compassion. How Hamilton describes true self-love may heal your life:-

When we have true self-love, when disappointment comes, we understand that it's OK. These things happen. We know we aren't a failure, it's just that something hasn't turned out quite right. We understand that we need support, kindness and compassion and that we're entitled to it. So we offer ourselves support and kindness, or even seek some extra in the arms of a loved one or friend, but we're doing so because we know that we deserve it. We are enough.

With self-compassion, disappointment is not nearly so painful. Self-compassion also helps us to extract our worth from our successes and achievements, reinforcing that we are enough. And when we're striving for a goal, it stops us judging ourselves as not enough right up until we achieve that goal.

Self-compassion also reduces stress-induced inflammation thus protects biology. This illustrates how powerful it is, as so many health conditions originate from biological inflammation. Hamilton states that self-criticism is self-inflammation. Loving kindness meditation can aleviate this over-reaction in the body. Tone down the inner harshness! Learn the benefits of striking a compassion pose (like a power pose).

Strength is rebuilding within, a long lost glow is flickering and something new is being born within. I thought my inner phoenix had finally died to the ashes, far too tired to rebirth, and I finally know what is going on:- too many years of self-sacrifice, intersperced with occasional self-care (self-love)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2015 1:18 PM GMT