Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 316

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LIGHTSTORY® Vintage LED Filament Bulb, Edison Style Non-dimmable ST64 5W, Clear Soft White 2200K, Metallic Bulb Base,50-watt Equivalent
Offered by LIGHTSTORY by Perfect Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks authentically vintage, except the glow is more golden and stunning, 29 Aug. 2015
I first discovered these beautifully shaped vintage bulbs in a restaurant, and thought how beautiful they looked. They were connected to an industrial style long light fitting spanning the center of the room, thus there were many of the bulbs. The contrast of modern and vintage looked truly stunning, and worth duplicating. I, however, have an old victorian house and kept the picture rails and other original features, so the lights look an instant perfect fit, taking me back in time visually. Except there are differences:-

The bulbs are highly energy efficient, something that is important to me.

They don't get hot or flicker.

The light comes on instantly and stays that way.

The colour of the LED is golden yellow orange. Far more beautiful than the original colours.

I have previously purchased daylight bulbs, so the contrast is vast. The light is so relaxing. Not sure I would want to read a book under the vintage light.

So authentic, it's unreal
Comment Comment | Permalink

100% Natural Beeswax Lip Balm 4 Pack Vanilla Bean & Honey - For Chapped & Cracked Lips. Made in USA
Offered by Beauty-by-Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars A balm that really works! My over dry lips are now full of moisture and rebalanced. Excellent value!, 29 Aug. 2015
Truly effective lip balm. The balm is so moisturising, and the only lip product that I have found to make enough difference and rebalance the skin on my lips. The Vanilla balm is sublime, and really like expensive vanilla. I have tried SO many lip products, and finally I have one that is worth keeping on me to remedy my very dry lips. So glad they come in packs of four. Excellent value!

eBoot US UK EU AU Universal All In One International Travel Power Adapter Charger (max1500w) With 2.5A dual USB Charger for iPad 4, Mini, Air; iPhone 4S, 5S, 5C, 4; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3; Galaxy Note 3, 2; Galaxy S5, S4, S3; HTC One etc. (Black)
Offered by eBoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, comes in three colours (choose a bright colour so as not to leave behind), and with a useful zippered bag (very handy), 29 Aug. 2015
Power adapters are essential for travelling, both for charging your phone, camera, and other devices such as iPad etc. It is great to have an all-in-one compact travel adapter, simply worlds apart (no pun intended?) from the individual travel plugs I had years ago. Simply choose the plug you need for the country you are in, and slide the small lever across, and there you have whichever plug you need. I NEARLY left the adapter in the hotel on my recent trip, so it is a good idea to choose a colour OTHER than black, so it stands out, and will remind you to take it with you. Obviously I have the black plug, so try blue or orange, and it may stay with you longer! The nice little zipped bag is perfect for keeping your plug dust-free, and is the first manufacturer that I have seen to include one.

eBoot 40W 5V/ 8A 5 Port Desktop USB Wall Charger Multi Port Travel Power Adapter for Smartphones, Tablets, iPods and Other 5V USB-Charged Devices
Offered by eBoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick to charge, takes up minimum space, therefore essential for travel, made from high quality materials. Nice rounded shape, 29 Aug. 2015
eBoot USB charger is currently my go-to charger for my devices, as it is so compact, in fact the most compact USB charger I have seen to date. I did not know they come in such neat sizes and shapes. Excellent! I no longer need to moan about the space they take up when travelling. I use the charger at home or away, and in either instance, the space saving design is very pleasing for me. I am using USB chargers all the time, since discovering them. This particular USB charger by eBoot is very good quality and the lead is the perfect length, no matter where I need to place the USB charger. Given that it is so compact, the USB ports are situated closer to each other, so the unit focuses on what is important, getting those devices fully charged and taking up minimum space whilst doing so. It is also aesthetically pleasing with the nice rounded shape. Devices are charging very quickly with eBoot charger, so not all USB chargers are equal!

Ever Faith 925 Sterling Silver Princess Cut Sapphire Color CZ September Birthstone Ring - Size M N06645-5
Offered by Ever Faith

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully sparkly delicate ring with lovely faceted sapphire coloured stone, 28 Aug. 2015
Beautiful delicate, yet not fragile solid silver ring. Princess cut is gorgeous on the central blue sapphire coloured zircon, and sparkles when held to the light, as the clear zircons do also.

It feels nice and solid, as the band is not flimsy (not paper thin as some rings are).

Comes with a lovely green box, velvet bag and cleaning cloth. The makers thought to include everything! The green colour is exquisite!
Comment Comment | Permalink

OZ Naturals - The BEST Eye Cream For Wrinkles & Puffiness - The ONLY Eye Moisturizing Cream That Contains Astaxanthin, Matrixyl Synthe'6, Caffeine, Coffee Extract & Carrot Root Extract. This Eye Cream is CLINICALLY PROVEN & We Guarantee It To Be The MOST Effective Eye Cream On The Market. Results in 30 Days Or Your Money Back!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Most perfect eye cream, absorbs and gets to work fast. Magical blend of actives!, 28 Aug. 2015
It is so important to strike the right balance with an eye cream:- not too rich and not too light, and it must absorb, otherwise it may go into your eyes. I seldom find a cream I really love. Some in the past have been Creme de La Mer, but not the newest launch. My last purchase was also high end cosmetics. All good, but not perfect. Given the price point, this is not great. I was intrigued, when offered a sample of Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme, given the impressive ingredients list.

Most importantly was how the product stood up to testing. The skin around my eyes has been quite dry for some time and I have been concerned how to solve this. Two applications later and the skin around my eyes feels more comfortable than it EVER has. The Matrixyl®synthe' 6® is cutting edge advanced skincare, providing just what is naturally found in the layers if the skin, which is six ingredients. This works deeply to restore perfection to your skin. I shall try this on my forehead, chin and around the lip area. I feel the Astaxanthin doing it's antioxidant work, and the other key ingredients working their magic, too. The toxic feeling under my eyes from late nights has gone, no more aching:- that's pretty magical!

On my wish list, as I intend to use this product permanently.

Just Life U-01259 420ml 100% BPA Free Portable Glass Water Drinking Bottle Travel Mug with Silicone Sleeve and Handle (pink)
Offered by Fun Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality glass bottle and an ideal size for transportation. Very lovely silicone rubber sleeve in muted colours., 28 Aug. 2015
Even better than expected. Beautiful quality glass, lovely and smooth design. Large enough for my needs. The rubber/silicone sleeve is a really great and new touch, and helps avoid your hands getting chilled along with the water! The bottle thread makes opening and closing super rapid, which is really important to me. I want water on the move, and with ease. The colour choice is good. I ordered the purple, and it is a very gentle shade, almost pink. The loop could be useful at some point, although I handle the lid directly. I am actually drinking more water now that I have a water bottle, and feeling so much better for the increased hydration. My body cells are zinging!

EmaxDesign Makeup Brush Set Professional Premium Synthetic Kabuki Foundation Blending Blush Eyebrow Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Brushes Kit With Bag (10pcs Golden Black)
Offered by EmaxDesign UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect - not too soft, not too hard.The brushes are really differently shaped, so you can create some lovely effects, 26 Aug. 2015
I am so fussy when it comes to choosing makeup brushes, and have purchased Molton Brown, Shu Uemura, and Bobbi Brown. At that time, I thought I had the best brushes, and that you get what you pay for. I see now that was an incorrect assumption. For less than the price of one of those brushes, I have an entire set that is far superior to any one of those brushes. The handles are smooth and stable to apply powders without mistakes. The best part is the shapes and the texture of the bristles. It is so hard to believe in all the years that I have been wearing makeup, that I have never discovered these brushes. They are neither too firm or too soft, so thus make for the perfect application, and with ease. The lovely shapes of the end of the bristles helps the powder to go exactly where you want it to, so you can create some lovely effects you may not be able to with other brushes. They come in their own velvet pouch to keep them together, which is something none of my previous brushes did (as mentioned above). So happy to dispose of my other brushes now, I don't need them anymore. I have the best! (forget the rest).

Portable Zipper Sleeve Protective Bag Pouch Box Carrying Case Cover for Logitech Ultimate Ears UE BOOM Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by PushingBest Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, with very attractive metallic mesh sides. Good and strong for speakers., 25 Aug. 2015
The speaker sleeve/bag is of very good strong quality. The sides are made from a strong metallic mesh fabric, and the ends from a rubber material that is equally robust. The handle is sewn in well, and reliable. Comes with a handy contrasting carabiner in metallic blue. Zipper is strong and sewn in well. All in all, a great quality item that I trust to carry my speaker in.

Kuuk Nespresso Coffee Pod Rotating Rack - Holds 50 Capsules - Lifetime Warranty ...
Offered by iHeadphones UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good space saving design made of quality materials., 23 Aug. 2015
Very good quality nespresso pod rack. I do like the design a lot, much better than other designs I have seen for the same product. It holds many of the pods and takes up minimal space due to the design. Great product that I can recommend for Nespresso lovers everywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20