Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 327

Sarah Rehmatullah
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
InstaNatural Scar Gel Cream - For Old & New Scars - More Effective than Scar Oil - With Epidermal Growth Factor, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Astaxanthin & More - 1 FL OZ
Offered by InstaNatural UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Most effective and beautifully natural gel-serum-elixir that I have used to date. Recommended!, 26 May 2015
I have tried various products to assist to lighten my stretch marks, but to no avail. The previous products that I used had a poor texture, also. The InstaNatural Scar Gel Cream is like a gel serum in texture, looks natural in colour, and has a great natural fragrance. The product glides easily on the skin, and is absorbed rapidly, thus getting to work and getting rid of the scars! This is the best, most effective product that I have tried to date, and non-toxic too (very important to me). I highly recommend the InstaNatural Scar Gel.

Going Against the Grain - Italian Style!: A Gluten-Free Life Guide and Recipe Book for Staying Healthy and Eating Amazingly!: Volume 1
by Dr. Peter HR Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know on going on a grain-free diet and delicious, too!, 25 May 2015
I do not suffer from any allergies, although I did once suspect I may, when I was bloated or cramped following consumption of bread or pasta. I was tested by the doctor, but all the tests came back as normal. I am aware that cutting out gluten from your diet is beneficial. As my favourite food is Italian, I wondered how I would accomplish the mission. Thus I am grateful to find Ardagna’s cookbook to guide me through eliminating gluten and continuing to enjoy delicious Italian food. Going against the grain is the most inspirational and easily understandable book I have discovered to date. All other books felt unapproachable, leaving me feeling and thinking that a gluten-free diet was shrouded in mystery. Literally everything you need to consider is covered, as the author offers guidance from her own personal experience.

The recipes are clearly set out and reasonably simple to cook. There are no obscure ingredients to locate or hours spent making overly fancy cuisine. Just good wholesome, nourishing home cooking Italian Style. Some recipes you may be familiar with, such as rissotto, others you may not have tried, like Gnocchi. The cooking methods are described so clearly, Ardagna will encourage everyone to re-create her recipes in next to no time! I recall the first time I learnt to make rissotto:- the recipe was so simple, that I felt no barrier and thoroughly enjoyed creating it many times. It need to be easy to follow, or I may not have moved on to create many more versions, some quite complicated.

The most inspirational recipe is the Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Arugula (known as rocket in the U.K), Pesto and Goat Cheese. Another variation is pictured, is with mozzarella and mushrooms. I do like to see fresh uncooked tomatoes used as the topping, as the flavour is more vibrant. I have not seen a recipe for a pizza base made from cauliflower before, so expect this was uniquely created by the author. It is worthwhile buying the book even just for this recipe alone!

Going Against The Grain completely demystifies gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. The whole process on what to avoid when shopping through to symptoms is shared in a clear and friendly manner. I am sure the problem will feel less overwhelming to those reading this lovely book. You may need to go through your kitchen cupboards and cease to use some items following reading this informative book. The travel card is a great idea, and is in English and Italian. It saves alot of over explaining and feeling apologetic about your dietary restrictions. Once you clearly know what you can or cannot eat, and have disposed of some kitchen utentials, you can give more attention to cooking what you are able to eat. From what I have previously read about wheat, you will feel better without it in your diet – less bloated.

I would have loved to read the preface in English, but alas, it was only in Italian!

RUINUO "Be Mind Series" Valentines Love Token Stainless Steel Love Guard Bracelet for Lover Couple Pendant Necklace
Offered by Ruinuo Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little key for a woman, and solid attractive bracelet for a man. Great idea, lovely set., 24 May 2015
I have always loved pendants that fit together and are designed for couples. Such a romantic am I! I think this is such a lovely gift couples can give to each other, and also makes great presents. The bracelet is very solidly made, so assume this must be for the man. So many men love this type of bracelet, and the lock design gives it that extra attractive edge. The key is truly beautiful. It is much smaller, but nice and light - and very feminine for a woman to wear. If you need to lock and unlock it to fit, try to buy for married couples that are in close proximity!

I do hope Ruinuo keep coming up with new designs, as this set is being gifted as a present. I used to have two discs that lock in together that I purchased some time overseas. I would love Ruinuo to create something similar. Given their quality and pretty designs, I think they could surpass what I owned before.
Comment Comment | Permalink

RUINUO Unisex Stainless Steel "Cross Zodiac" Zircon Pendant Necklace(Gemini)
RUINUO Unisex Stainless Steel "Cross Zodiac" Zircon Pendant Necklace(Gemini)
Offered by Ruinuo Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful zodiac cross with stunning zircons to create an eye catching look., 24 May 2015
The zodiac cross arrives beautifully presented in a quality box with a blue ribbon. The Ruinuo zodiac cross is great quality, with the zircons creating a stunning look. The cross comes with a chain and a silken thread - so you can choose which to wear. Both are of superior quality. The stainless steel will not tarnish, like silver, and is great for allergy sufferers. I am gifting the pendant to my son, as he loves pendants.
Comment Comment | Permalink

RUINUO Stainless Steel Prayer Immanuel Etching Necklaces For Lover Couple (Prayer)
Offered by Ruinuo Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern cross with Immanuel engraved beautifully at one side., 24 May 2015
Beautiful set of crosses, matching for you and your partner, complete with lovely etching of Immanuel at the side. The style of the cross is very modern, and the two colourways look very attractive to wear with your husband/wife/fiance/fiancee. The prayer crosses are of excellent quality, I would not find even one single flaw in the manufacturers design. The chain is very solid and seamlessly flows through the top of the cross. The crosses arrive in a beautiful quality box with a blue ribbon attached, making it the perfect present. I am gifting these to my son and his partner. The Ruinuo prayer crosses are ideal for those with allergies to certain metals, as they are made of stainless steel. This also means they will not tarnish like silver does. The silver coloured cross is larger than the rose coloured cross. The larger silver cross is designed to be worn by a man, and the rose coloured cross by a woman. Photo to follow shortly.
Comment Comment | Permalink

eSynic® KB052 Foldable Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard Ultra-Slim Full-Size Portable Aluminium Alloy Body with Case Cover - Bi-fold Pocket Size - Support for iOS & Windows & Android 3.0 and above OS
Offered by EsynicDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic solution for writing on the go. Folds up really small...will easily fit in most sized bags/handbags., 24 May 2015
I had been looking for a solution to typing on the move, using my smartphone, and finally I found the answer in the eSynic foldable bluetooth keyboard. I do love the way, with a smartphone you can continue most activities and communication, but as I touch type, typing had been very laborious. I was originally looking at the super slimline, compact keyboards, but was hesitant to purchase as I wanted the entirety to be completely portable. It is great that it is a full sized keyboard, and I can finally get on with writing whilst away from a computer. The keyboard does take some time to charge up...a few hours at least. The keyboard is strong and good quality, thus surpassing the lightweight brand name keyboards in that department.
Customer services do not take too long to get back to you if you have any issues, and are very friendly.
All in all a really great solution for those looking to type longer messages. I will be using this keyboard alot. Almost feels like a full sized keyboard!

Jojoba Oil, 100% Pure & Natural Unrefined Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil 120 ml, Made in USA, Gives Even Skin Tone, Youthful Look & Radiant Hair. Best for Lips, Cuticles, Stretch Marks, Skin Inflammation, Sunburn, Eczema & Therapeutic for any skin conditions like Acne. Best massage oil and great moisturizer that helps balance oil production from human skin. Also exceptional for Sensitive & Dry Skin. Includes all Benefits of Argan Oil Minus the Smell, Order Risk Free Guarantee!
Offered by UK Beauty Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective to reduce skin inflammation. So soothing!, 23 May 2015
After reading that Jojoba oil reduces inflammation, I thought I should give it a try. I have a sore spot on my leg that may have pus underneath, and it states it can help with that also. Before the oil arrived, I had tried a homeopathic cream containing calendula - designed to calm - except it did not seem to be working. My skin was stinging. I then tried a liquid topical pain relief gel - that numbed the pain a little - for a while, but nothing lasting. Then the oil arrived. I applied it liberally over the area. I felt a lovely soothing sensation that lasted hours. It feels like the jojoba oil is getting to work on the spot. As the oil has many qualities, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, I can understand how the pain is subsiding so quickly. It is effective.

I also applied some to my body after waxing, to replenish the moisture and soothe the skin. It worked a treat!

Thankfully the bottle is a nice large size, for the many uses.

iMusicoo 16GB MP4 player Big and Clear Sound MP3 Music Player with FM Radio, Video and Voice Recorder-Blue
Offered by iMusicoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for an MP4 player with multiple functionality., 23 May 2015
iMusicoo MP4 player is a great inexpensive alternative to Apple products, if the budget does not allow. My husband owned the Apple ipod, so I was able to notice the differences. He purchased his player at double the price for an ipod shuffle that was half the size. In the end he sold it and uses his iphone for music now, but MP4 players truly have their place - and he enjoyed his immensely for a while. The price was the off-putting part. The price of iMusicoo player at under £15 is easily reachable for all age groups. The player is very easy to operate and understand. Everything is styled on Apple, from the box through to the player. The sound is quite good. The aluminium cover looks great, although the plastic bottom not quite so. The interface is a bit retro looking, but if you are looking for a competitively priced item and do not want to commit a lot of money - but still enjoy all the benefits of a music player, you will enjoy. The unit comes preloaded with two songs, so you can check it out and enjoy immediately, before taking longer to load your own songs. The earphones are great, in that they do not fall out! The player is very light, thus great to carry in your pocket. I gifted the player to my son, who desperately wanted a music player. He is very pleased with it.

The 16GB size is enough for many people, and will load many songs. The player has multiple functions, including a video player and voice recorder.

One Spirit Medicine: Ancient Ways to Ultimate Wellness
One Spirit Medicine: Ancient Ways to Ultimate Wellness
by Alberto Villoldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous book containing deep wisdom that has been lovingly written. Highly recommended., 23 May 2015
I am in total awe of this wonderful book, that was created from what Villoldo learnt from becoming so close to death. Rather than going into hospital, Villoldo chose to take the natural pathway, shamanic style, and walk the path he had taught. I felt this was a special book from the outset, and I was so right! I have learnt so much on my own pathway about supplements, detoxing, nutrition and healing health problems. Finally I have both confirmation of that which I felt, but had pieced together from different sources, and all the missing pieces to my puzzle. I feel I can trust all the information, which feels so lovingly written. The wisdom is deep, and partly born out of the practical experience of saving his own life. I will be updating the review shortly, but must share that I feel reverence for the courage displayed and the example this may set to others to do the same. The information is spot on.

SOLEMEMO SE90 Portable Bluetooth Speaker- Rugged NFC Wireless Splashproof /Water Resistant IPX-5 Shockproof Dustproof Handsfree Indoor / Outdoor / Shower Speaker , 12 hour Playtime with Built-in Speakerphone for iPhone 6,6 plus, 5S, 5, iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC, Tablets, PC.(Orange & Black)
Offered by Solememo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and wounderfully rugged! Like a mini boom box, 23 May 2015
My husband is a cooking fanatic and mad about music. For him, the two blend seamlessly. I was loathe to let him use my more fragile speakers in the kitchen, in case of splashes during cooking. He managed to damage the last speaker I gave him this way. He was, if course, delighted when I presented him this trendy orange rugged kitchen proof speaker. See photo for the delight showing, or to check the size if the speaker. He had quickly paired his iphone in the time it took me to blink, and had firstly Miley Cyrus, then Loarde blaring from a unit that belied it's size. His comments? "Wow". And he is super fussy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20