Profile for Sarah Rose > Reviews

Content by Sarah Rose
Top Reviewer Ranking: 198
Helpful Votes: 1904

Sarah Rose (Great Britain)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Testosterone Booster for Men - Increase Test Level - 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - UK Manufactured & FREE DELIVERY with these Strong Capsules - Fuel your Extreme Muscle Growth , Boost Strength & Preformance with Incite Elite's Natural Ingredients like, Fenugreek - Maca and D Aspartic acid & Supports Healthy Libido - Easy Swallow Capsules with these Boosters You will see the Difference or Your Moneyback
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars The capsules offer a strong tangible boost in many ways ..., 6 Feb. 2016
The capsules offer a strong tangible boost in many ways. I must admit to throroughly researching each and every ingredient to reassure myself it was safe to consume. Some ingredients were already familiar, such as Maca and the various vitamins. I was fascinated to read up on D Aspartic acid and the youthifying effects of consuming it. I also read a book on taking Testosterone, met the author, and think a booster is the way to go. I'm looking forward to experiencing the long term benefits of this supplement!

Culinary Torch, Nuvita Professional Culinary Torch
Culinary Torch, Nuvita Professional Culinary Torch
Offered by ADM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to practically test recipes I merely dreamed to create, 6 Feb. 2016
A slight delay on sharing my thoughts on this lovely torch, as I ordered it as a vegetarian, and went vegan shortly after it arrived, thus was looking for vegan recipes. Although nervous of the torch initially, I have been interested in special kitchen tools since 2006/7. So glad to practically test recipes I merely dreamed to create, including but not limited to Creme Brulee.

A great solid well made torch that is quite the conversational piece. It allows me to master new levels of culinary genius. Worth the wait and worth purchasing.

PowerLead Pspe PSP007 10W Portable Wireless Speakers Bluetooth Speakers Computer Speaker with Enhanced Bass Resonator

5.0 out of 5 stars The operational panel is nice and simple to use and looks great, 6 Feb. 2016
Powerful colourful speaker made of glossy plastic. I was looking for a speaker for my mother who has just began experiencing hearing problems. The powerful sound was exactly as needed. Of course it is not Bose, but neither is the price. The operational panel is nice and simple to use and looks great. It is not overly heavy, nor bulky, so could be used out of the home. It looks strong and robust, although due to glossy surface I wouldn't use as a rugged speaker.

TV Aerial, Liger Ultra-Thin Indoor Antenna 35 Mile Range - Receive HD Television Signals for Free - Plugs Directly Into Your TV - Includes Adhesive & Stand
Offered by ADM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wafer thin, no eyesore. Supported by good sturdy stand. Works well., 6 Feb. 2016
The wafer thin aerial by Liger is no eyesore in my living room. Many companies state there aerials are thin, but upon delivery you find they are not super slim. The aerial is well made from quality materials and is supported by a sturdy stand that is unlikely to get knocked over. Certainly TV aerials have come a long way and this one works great! Happy with the quick delivery and good company.

Feng Shui: Create Health, Wealth and Happiness Through the Power of Your Home (Hay House Basics)
by Davina Mackail

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant practical accessible guide, including western alternative cures!, 6 Feb. 2016
Having tried various Feng Shui cures in the past and found them to work, I wanted to go deeper (yet not to get lost in the subject and surface none the wiser). This is where I felt reading a Hay House Basics guide would help me reach the next level. Hiding behind a simple cover is a gem! I have found everything I was looking for, with down to earth wisdom, alternative ideas to suit a western home (yes, I have previously bought chinese eyesore cures, and subsequently passed them on) and real assistance with clutter clearing. I found the book highly applicable and hard to put down, as I've been interested in the topic for years, even called out experts twice, to look at my home and help me choose improvements. Thankfully the author speaks in an uncomplicated language that demystifies the complex topic. No more confusion and more results!

The author clearly knows her subject well to offer wonderful western alternatives, thus modernising the topic of Feng Shui.

Of all the clutter clearing books I have read, the chapter here makes the most sense to me. I will heed the advice given and soon enjoy some wisdom backed clutter clearing sessions!

Read the book to find some new advice and not the same old recycled copied advice.

300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, Amir® Glass Essential Oil Diffuser - 4 Timer Settings,10 Hours Continuous Mist,7 Color Changing LED,Waterless Auto off- for Office,Spa,Baby Room,Etc
Offered by Amir UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great and preferred design. Perfect amount of vapour and light., 5 Feb. 2016
I love this design of infuser. It is a perfect blend of the colour top with a mock wooden base. The build is very good quality, that I would not hesitate to recommend. I believe it will last well. A great size:- not too big or small. Releases the perfect amount of vapourised water. Some units I previously owned had me wishing it would release more or less. Same with the lighting. Amir designed this unit just right.

Great to fragrance your home:- bedroom for relaxation - lavender for bedtime sleeping; living room - for unwinding - maybe bergamot; bathroom - to clear unpleasant smells!; fragrances for lovers - ylang ylang; meditation - various.

Superstring Pack of 1 Flask Vacuum Trave Mug Vacuum Cup Flasks Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Vacuum Flask Double Walled Thermos with Lanyard Lid Lock Prevents Leaks & Spills 248ml (Glitter Gold)
Offered by Superstring

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning golden quality bottle!, 5 Feb. 2016
After buying some lovely glass bottles, and accidently breaking two, I thought metal is a better option. I'm so glad I did, as the bottles are great quality and then golden finish is stunning. The lid is very secure:- so no leaks! The small carry handle is useful at times. I prefer to keep hydrated with water, and this good looking bottle is one I'm proud to carry with me!

U7® Titanic Heart of Ocean Sapphire Blue Pendant Necklaces AAA+ Cubic Zirconia Inlaid Platinum Plated Fashion Jewellery
Offered by U7Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Valentine's Day! For soul mates!, 5 Feb. 2016
I have had my eye on the "Heart of the Ocean" pendant replica since the movie originally came out. For one reason or another, I did not get around to purchasing it. I bought the Arwen pendant from Lord of the Rings at greater expense of £125+. As it turns out, I did not keep it, as the Heart of the Ocean has greater significance for me. After waiting many years and after much searching, I finally met my soul mate, and found he loved and believed in the Titanic love story, too.

The necklace is a nice weight and quality. If it were selling in a certain famous austrian crystal shop, I expect the price would be astronomical.

Mindfulness Meditation, Relaxation Music for Mind Body and Soul. 'Time & Reflection' 1 hour of music for Reflection, Reiki Healing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Spa Treatments or simply for chilling out. NEW for August 2015
Offered by Here-To-Listen-Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend for those who struggle to relax at the end ..., 5 Feb. 2016
Perfectly relaxing music to unwind to. As the music is gentle and unobtrusive, it serves well as background music, although I would avoid whilst driving as this type of music can cause a slightly hypnotic state. Just to test the effectiveness of the mindfulness music, I played on a stressful day, and did find that it truly helped.

I would recommend for those who struggle to relax at the end of the day, to those who cannot fall asleep easily, maybe those who are bed-bound by illness, and those attempting meditation - who cannot switch off the monkey mind. It will work perfectly!

I have listened to many relaxation Cds, and found this Cd to truly transport me elsewhere!

Seven Planes of Existence: The Philosophy Behind the ThetaHealing® Technique
Seven Planes of Existence: The Philosophy Behind the ThetaHealing® Technique
by Vianna Stibal

5.0 out of 5 stars High level energy work, spiritual laws and virtues., 30 Jan. 2016
Vianna's new book is an amazing blessing and sharing of wisdom to arrive just at the time when it was needed so much. It seems everything is surfacing in order to heal, and if you prefer to opt to heal, transform and integrate, you will shift. The different laws discussed and virtues came at the time my soul was calling and requesting answers both personally and globally. The author deeply shares her own challenges and lessons, enabling you to see what is possible.

Knowing about soul lessons years ago, put me directly on the path I sought. Everything made sense:- life was about soul growth. Connecting such knowledge to the physical came later. Seems once more we need to connect ever more deeply to the creator and consider which virtues me need to learn/acquire in order to become all we can be whilst upon this plane/planet. Vianna lights the way in every way:- sharing experiences, reminding us that what we are is important and the essence of what we manifest - rather than focusing on manifesting for the sake of materialism alone, she shares on how to recode/reprogram, and much more...

A book to bring many changes and the first of its kind. Highly practical spirituality and high thoughts for shifting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20