Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Coconut Syrup, Natural Sweetener,250ml
Coconut Syrup, Natural Sweetener,250ml
Offered by Bali Nutra Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and healthiest sweetener I have discovered, with an incomparable delicious flavour. Superb!, 2 Aug. 2015
Bali Nutra is the best coconut syrup I have come across. Unlike previous reviewers, I have already tried a different brand before. I first discovered the health benefits and reasons to use Coconut Syrup whilst on the raw food diet. Non vegans were using honey in their raw recipes, but many were using Agave Syrup, until they learnt that it was not particularly good for you. The last that I heard, was the recommendation of Coconut Syrup, and other products from coconut, such as coconut aminos instead of Tamari Sauce, and coconut sugar. At that time I purchased all of the items, and I was blown away. The predominant taste is NOT of coconut, but a beautiful sweet taste that does not compare to anything else that I know of. Healthy or not, I prefer it anyway, taste wise, and the fact I do not experience sugar spikes with the coconut syrup...seems the nutrients just go directly into my body to nourish it. It is not an exact replacement for Agave Syrup in all recipes, for example I used Agave Syrup in a raw caeser salad dressing, and perhaps the coconut syrup would not have the same neutral flavour....but there are many instances where the coconut syrup would be far superior, such as at breakfast or for dessert.

If you compare a fine whiskey to a cheap whiskey, this is the comparison with Bali Natra coconut syrup. The taste is richly refined and a pleasure to experience.

Do check out the recipes at http://balinutra.com/recipes/ for instant inspiration. I recommend the Tofu Stir Fry and the Chickpea Snack (Aloo Chana Chaat.

Coconut Syrup is also known as Coconut Nectar, and a nectar indeed it is! Delicious

Hoont Plug-in Electronic Total Pest Eliminator + Soft Blue LED Night Light - Eradicates All Types of Pest Infestation; Insects and Rodents (Works for Ants, Mice, Rats, Bugs, Roaches, Spiders, Fleas, Bats and much More)/ Patented Powerful Mix of Waves and Ultrasonic Pest Repelling Technology / Environmentally Friendly and Safe Pest Control - Safe for Humans, Home Pets and Plants / 100% Maintenance Free - Just plug-in and Enjoy Being Pest Free! [100% GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE!]
Offered by Hoont

4.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free pest elimination. Just plug and go., 1 Aug. 2015
Hoont are the go-to brand for pest eliminating in a chemical free easy way. This particular model is great if you want all three modes of pest eliminating going at once, without having to make or change any selections, so was the perfect gift for my son who is experiencing ant problems in his flat. The lovely blue soft night light is also a great addition. I have given the product four stars, as the quality is good, but with the ability to adjust, I would have given 5 stars. Great product in any case. If you are loathe to use chemicals for whatever reason, this will provide an alternative answer.

PROBIOTIC 30 BILLION CFU ADVANCED *FREE PILL REMINDER APP* - 30 PROBIOTIC Capsules with 30 BILLION CFU and an ALL NATURAL FORMULA to help optimise your IMMUNE SYSTEM that will give you an effective way to SUPPORT THE FRIENDLY BACTERIA IN YOUR GUT and MAINTAIN A HEALTHY TUMMY. Includes the perfect ingredients to support a HEALTHY DIGESTIVE and IMMUNE SYSTEM. 100% VEGETARIAN TABLETS with a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Z4-Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong probiotics to repopulate the friendly bacteria into your gut., 31 July 2015
Following a one week course of antibiotics, I needed to re-populate the friendly good bacteria into my gut. I was feeling weakened from my first use of antibiotics in years. I'm pleased to say that my gut is on the mend, repairing with each supplement of Tummy Love, thus providing a little more strength to my body each day. The supplement must be of the highest quality, as I can feel it's power and that it commences work quickly. Recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 8:18 AM BST

World's 1st 3-in-1 Bluetooth Selfie Stick + Power Bank + Flashlight Wireless Balios® Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Wireless Aluminium Alloy Selfie Stick Bluetooth Remote Shutter with Adjustable Phone Holder for iOS & Android Smartphones for iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 5 5s 5c (Black)
Offered by ePorter Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality of selfie stick, with comfortable padded handle. The 3 in 1 multi-function is great, also!, 29 July 2015
The Balios Selfie Stick is certainly an upgrade to my previous selfie stick. Selfie sticks are coming a long way, thanks to manufacturers like Balios...or more specifically, I have not seen other selfie sticks such as this one, with the 3 in 1 functions. It does not end there, however. The construction of the selfie stick is far superior, enter in the posh selfie stick, that you are unashamed to whip out when you next need a selfie whilst travelling. The handle is comfortable, too, so less risk of losing grip (and losing your device).

Voix 3.5mm Jack Noise Isolating Earbuds Ear Phones In Ear Headphones Universal Bass Music Earphones with Mic for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung , Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry,TV and More-Grey
Offered by EUOU EASY

5.0 out of 5 stars VOIX earbuds are the best. Prepare to be saturated with a beautiful array of perfect sound! Packaged in a black tin for storage., 29 July 2015
Voix earbuds are the best that I have experienced to date. Be prepared to turn the volume down, as they simply blast you! ...and this is in a good way. I am so particular with my choice of music devices and accessories, having taken a course in sound editing. I know what I am listening for. The treble and bass are both perfectly balanced. All notes are picked up perfectly. There is a nice roundedness to the sound also. Another design point that is very important to me is fact that the design ensures the earbuds do not fall out, but sit in your ear quite comfortably and securely. The fact that they are not made from plastic also helps them to feel more solidly within the ear. The cable is flat and compact, so unlikely to become twisted and split. The nice metal tin with VOIX written in red, just somehow completes a lovely product with good packaging, as portability is important with earphones. They will now be able to be kept dust-free and hygienically.

3D Fibre Lash Mascara, 300X by Lash Factory, Our Best 3D Fiber Lashes
3D Fibre Lash Mascara, 300X by Lash Factory, Our Best 3D Fiber Lashes
Offered by Lash Factory UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Long and thick lashes the first time ever to this degree! Easy to apply, and comes in a lovely quilted look case. Stylish!, 29 July 2015
This is the longest I have ever seen my lashes! I have recently gone crazy over wearing mascara, rather than as much other eye makeup, and had been using a Korres Mascara with volcanic minerals. According to the instructions, you still need to use one layer of your everyday mascara first, before applying the 3D Fibre Lash Mascara. The mascara set arrive in a lovely box to keep them together, which looks highly stylish, and the first of it's kind that I have had for any mascara, including high end designer mascaras. I was considering false eyelashes, but I do not like fiddling with anything near my eyes. Now I do not need to! I am so amazed at how long and thick my eyelashes are. They have never looked like this before in my whole life. My eyes really stand out now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 8:54 AM BST

Homdox ® Glass Water Bottle Made of High-quality Environmental Borosilicate Glass, Unique and Stylish Portable Glass Water Bottle With Nylon Sleeve (550ML with Tea Infuser,Pink Sleeve)
Offered by ENICER

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks from the bottom., 29 July 2015
It leaks, no matter how tight you screw the bottom lid on. Unfortunately, it has cost a lot of money's worth of damage to some equipment that I had nearby whilst testing it. I have lost a lot of data, and am inconvenienced considerably. Not a happy bunny!

SLEEP EYE MASK - Pure Silk - BEST QUALITY - AIDS SLEEPING - ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC - HYPOALLERGENIC - FREE FOAM EAR PLUGS - DORMIBENE sleep masks that BLOCK light for REM rest - Lucid Dream - Enhance your power nap and therapeutic sleeps NOW
Offered by Precipice

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra soft pure silk and very comfortable to wear. This is now my go-to eye mask for travel, 28 July 2015
I had wanted to use a silk mask for quite a long time, but more for screening out the light during meditation. On this occasion, I used the pure silk mask during a flight to allow for more restful sleep. I also used the sleep eye mask during a coach trip abroad. Both times I found the eye mask extremely comfortable to wear, due to the incredibly soft silk and comfortable fastenings. I will be packing the mask in my hand luggage on my next upcoming flight, and look forward, once again, to experiencing the benefits of rest during travel. You also receive a set of ear plugs with your order, which I have not used yet, but do intend to soon!

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream - With Retinol, Caffeine, Vitamin C & B5, Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter - Made With Organic & Natural Ingredients That Work - Large 5OZ Bottle - Best Firming Lotion that Tones and Tightens Skin, Reduces Appearance of Cellulite for a Younger-Looking Body - Improves Skin Tone for Optimal Results - 4 oz
Offered by InstaNatural UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective AND natural cellulite cream, 28 July 2015
The cellulite cream is very effective and a strong formula. The scent of the cream is very natural and pleasing. Unlike the usually pristine glaring white creams, the Instanatural cellulite cream looks 100% natural. The cream has a pleasant effect that ensures you it is working and doing it's job. I have tried numerous creams to work at cellulite, and sure, they worked to a degree, but nothing as direct and quick as the Instanaturals Cellulite Cream. One that springs to mind that I used before is by Sisley. The lotion retails at nearly £100, probably more than that now. Although I received the cream in exchange for my review, it has not influenced what I experience and thus write. The cream is worth paying for, and avoiding the overpriced, glitzy packaged alternatives that partially work.

The retinol, caffeine and vitamin C blend powerfully to create wonderful shifts in the appearance of your skin. Also, thanks to the lovely butters
and oils, my skin is so soft!

Hoont Plug-in Electronic Total Pest Eliminator with LED Night Light - Eradicates All Types of Pest Infestation; Insects and Rodents (Works for Rats, Mice, Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Bugs, Fleas, Bats and much More)/ Robust Patented Mix of Waves and Ultrasonic Pest Repelling Technology / Environmentally Friendly and Safe Pest Control - Safe for Humans, Home Pets and Plants / 100% Maintenance Free - Just plug-in and Enjoy Being Pest Free! [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE!]
Offered by Hoont

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use unit where you can select all three or just one method of eliminating pests, 28 July 2015
The Hoont pest eliminator truly is working at getting rid of spiders, flies and moths that had suddenly decided to try and take residence in my home. The unit is 3 in 1, so you can select which method of elimination you prefer. I found even just using the ioniser setting had an effect, let alone using all three. I prefer to select one or more as I please, rather than other units where you must select all. The unit is so easy to operate, you can plug and go in less than a minute. This particular unit seems to work fast, too. Pest free in record time!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20