Profile for Sarah Sheikh > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 480

Sarah Sheikh
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Trendy Swede Sleeping Mask Bundle of 2 x Concave Eye Pocket, REM Deep Sleep Sleeping Masks, 6 x Soft Foam Disposable Ear Plugs and Convenient Travel Pouch - Masks Are Made of Durable, Washable Foam/Fabric Materials with Fully Adjustable Straps to Fit All Head Sizes - Lifetime Warranty by The Friendly Swede
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhanced rest with these super comfortable eye masks, 19 Sep 2014
I loved the idea of eye masks, but had never found any to feel comfortable...until now. Blocking out the light makes a vast difference in day time, thus making cat naps into a deeper rest. I emerged very refreshed, and wondered why I had waited so long to discover moulded eye masks. Normal eye masks that lie flat against your face become uncomfortable in minutes. The nearest I came to previously enjoying using a eye mask was during a massage, and only because it contained real lavender. The friendly swede eye mask is super light, fitted my face perfectly and was not overly tight around the back of my head - just snug.

The mask comes with a lovely silky bag so you can take with you while travelling - ideal for flights, and also ear plugs.

Great to have two masks - one for myself and one for my husband!

Recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 5:26 AM BST

Be Rich and Spiritual
Be Rich and Spiritual
by Yildiz Sethi

5.0 out of 5 stars Will help create the life of your dreams through deep understanding of LOA, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Be Rich and Spiritual (Paperback)
Be Rich AND Spiritual weaves a wonderful tapestry of wisdom that you will not want to miss. I have read numerous books on the law of attraction. Previously held beliefs that you cannot be rich and spiritual can be released through this delightful book, as Sethi corrects this false concept, setting you free.

Maybe you have tried manifesting, but struggled and felt there was something missing. Sethi has a beautiful writing style like that of an old soul, carefully and gently explaining every nuance in the process. She is armed with all of the tools through her various studies, therefore offering a more comprehensive overview than you may find elsewhere.
My favorite pointers are the reminder regarding matter being neutral. On my own personal path, clearing was regarded to be of prime importance. Often the process of rebuilding via imprinting matter was often overlooked. Without it you may stay in neutral forever. Great for feeling cleansed, but not permanently! The other point is to spend TIME with your visioning of your dreams.

HAVIT HV-SK452BT Wireless Mini Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Car Speaker Subwoofer Speaker, Perfect Back to School Gift, with Built-in Microphone, Rechargeable Battery, for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mp3, Mp4, Smartphones, Tablets, PSP, Bluetooth Devices, Aluminum Alloy Surface (Silver)
Offered by HAVIT-UK Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dance music lovers!, 18 Sep 2014
If you need louder volume than is normal for small bluetooth speakers, this may be your ideal speaker. The HAVIT speaker is of a solid high quality construction, attractively packaged and arrived fast. Bluetooth pairing is ultra quick and trouble-free.

I found the speaker best for dance songs with pronounced beats throughout. This would be great for dance instructors wishing to avoid carrying heavier speakers. The reason I have awarded 4 stars, and not 5 stars, is that, for my own use, I prefer slower music, of which this speaker did not transmit subtle notes as I would wish...but for dance lovers, it is to be enjoyed!

OZ Naturals - The BEST Eye Gel - Eye Cream For Dark Circles Puffiness and Wrinkles - This Eye Gel Treatment Addresses Every Eye Concern - 100% Natural Ingredients - Considered To Be The Most Potent & Effective Eye Gel - Eye Cream Available - ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Eye Gel - 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful silky eye gel with a comprehensive range of natural actives!, 13 Sep 2014
The search for the perfect eye gel may be more challenging than with other skin care products, due to the delicate skin of the eye area. I am always very careful in my choice of eye care products, and prefer natural products for my skin care routine. When I was offered a sample of Oz Naturals eye gel, I was keen to test the product. I am always on the lookout (no pun intended) for superior eye creams or gels. I read the ingredients list, and knew it would be a great product, as I am familiar with some of the ingredients, such as the highly active amino acids. Knowing what they do for the rest of the body, I was eager to see the effects on my eye area.

Here is the complete ingredients list:-

Ingredients: Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L'Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eye Bright, Wildcrafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Frankincense, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

Aloe is a perfect base, plant stem cells are loved by the skin, cucumber is cooling, jojoba oil is always great for the skin, hyaluronic acid is great for plumping the skin with moisture, MSM is great for beautifying the skin, the amino acid blend is exqusite, Reishi is anti-ageing, Gota Kola is great for energising, Frankincense provides youthful replenishment. Thus, I was not surprised when I found the gel to be extremely lovely to use. It tightens the skin a little, which I think is great. The skin feels silky after use, something I had not experienced with other products. I tried the skin on other areas of the face, as suggested, and enjoyed the youthful effects there also.

E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig
by Pam Grout

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure positive uplifting advice on creating your reality. Practical experiments to test the theories!, 13 Sep 2014
It is always good to see theory translated into practice, with real life examples, so E-Cubed really is a pure injection of positivity in a world that needs this so much at a time of rapid change and apparent instability. If you can allow the book to touch you on all levels, as I did, you will receive assistance to locate the eye of the storm, and get in touch with your true power:- your creative force, which allows you to tap into the unified field for all your needs. It is a pleasure to read E-Cubed, and feel the infusion of creativity wash over me and run through me, allowing all that is necessary to come to light, ready for change. I believe Grout's wisdom will enable those who are able to integrate the knowledge, the ability to take a quantum leap. She suggests testing out the theories of creating your own reality, and offers ideas that you can try out immediately. I expect this may appeal to many people, as so many of us have a little sceptic inside of us, nattering away, attempting to erode the creative force we were born with.

They say when the student is ready, the teacher will appear, and I feel this was true for myself. Forever fashioning my inner diamond, I longed to shape my being and thus my life into an exquisite diamond. I have personally tested concepts of creating your own reality and know these to be true, but E-Cubed shows the path very clearly, so you can step forth more confidently and perhaps quieten your inner critic at the very times it may attempt to sabotage your best efforts for wonderful creation. This will open the doorways to your dreams, if followed diligently.

The numerous examples provided by Grout allows you to check and double check all that may stand in the way of creating the life that you truly desire. This wonderful book is hot off the press and highly desirable addition to your bookshelf if you wish to create your own reality to match your dreams.

I intend to read and re-read this delightful book!

TaoTronics® Elune Eye-protection Desk Lamp( Detachable Emergency Light Source Lasts 8 Hours, 3 Level Dimmable Touch Control Button, 360 Degree Rotation, 5V/0.5A USB Charging Port)) - Marble White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most versatile lamps, as lighting unit removes from base, and the neck of the lamp is highly flexbile, 7 Sep 2014
This is my favourite new lamp, due to the versatility it offers. Firstly, it is highly practical, in that the neck is extremely flexible. This means I can face the light at angles that other lamps will not go. This is quite important for comfort levels when reading in bed. Secondly, the lighting unit actually removes from the neck! Provided the unit has been charged sufficiently, this is SO great for the night! I have used the lighting unit separately from the main base of the lamp numerous times, and will continue to do so. Once you have your light separate from the base of the lamp, you can place it directly near to you, and switch it on and off far more easily. You could also use it when waking up in the night, when necessary. The light moves seamlessly from brilliant white, which is optimum for reading, through to soft muted light, which is great for relaxing. The base of the lamp is made from high quality metal, the neck - whilst flexible, is also made from high quality (and probably unbreakable) materials. The lighting unit is made from high quality plastic. Overall of a superior construction, and thus I can wholeheartedly recommend the TaoTronics TT-DL04. The free carabiner is an excellent accessory for using the light freely from the base, carrying it securely on your rucksack or other bag/clothing. I use the lamp on a daily basis.

Stardust on the Spiritual Path
Stardust on the Spiritual Path
by Yildiz Sethi

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise explanations on karma that will set you free! You will find many spiritual gems gleaming from this book., 31 Aug 2014
I first heard about family constellations some years ago, however, the description by Sethi was, by far, the easiest to fully understand by far. She includes step by step details of the process in action, including graphics showing the family constellations. Up until this point, I had not understood why it was called constellations.

Stardust the Spiritual Path delves deep into the real reason why we are here, that we are first and foremost from the stars, incarnating into a physical body in the physical realm. Until one comprehends this wisdom, I think the true meaning of life will elude one. The manner in which Sethi explains this gets straight to the core of such, without having to excavate reams of flowery spiritual material and becoming bogged down to the point of turning away - or needing to take extensive time out to study the material. I have spent considerable time studying deep spiritual texts, but eventually the answer is simple and profound at the same time.

The chapters that resonated incredibly deeply were on the subject of karma, and how one person may seem to be lucky or unlucky. I always thought there was more to this subject, but had been unable, up until now, to find such material that would explain everything on karma. Sethi shares her knowledge on fixed, mixed or light karma, offering examples that enable you to visualise each situation perfectly. She offers practical advise on what one can physically do in the cases of mixed or light karma. Some of the ideas I had been experimenting with, and working in accordance with the law of attraction. Now I clearly know what are the true possibilities, and as I integrate the knowledge into my life, I will be able to learn more deeply from my experiences. Without this knowledge, one may feel thwarted at certain circumstances, or unusually lucky. We certainly need to be able to make sense of what is occurring in our life!

In addition to experiencing Family Constellations, I have also previously purchased all the books that I could find on astrology, and studied at home. I recommend Stardust on the Spiritual Path, as a wonderful guide that may save you endlessly repeating karmic lessons via understanding what type of karma you are working through, and move beyond such. Sethi also explains about postive karma and free will. You will find many spiritual gems gleaming from this book.

MOCREO Universal Adapter World Wide All-in-one Safety Travel Charger Wall Charger Adapter With Built-in Dual USB Ports Charger (Black)
Offered by GeekDigg

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior quality and easy to use, simply the best travel adaptor I have found!, 30 Aug 2014
MOCREO have created a high quality charger with an appealing rubberised finish, revolutionising my opinions of travel chargers. Previously, I have struggled with interchangeable units, as they are a struggle to push out the plug, or they are sold as a set of different plugs, which most people do not have the space to accommodate when travelling. This unit works smoothly and swiftly, and the unit is made of superior quality materials, thus is unlikely to break. Another feature of this great travel charger is the two USB ports, which fit discreetly into the overall design, offering you further charging options for your mobile, ipad and other devices (check what it is suitable for first). The unit is lightweight, which is essential when travelling, and quite small. The instructions were crystal clear and very easy to follow, which is something I have never found before with any travel charger plug.

I recommend this product, and it is truly worthy of five stars. The product was offered to me in exchange for a fair and honest review.

The Muscle Whisperer: The Keys to Unlocking Your Back Pain
The Muscle Whisperer: The Keys to Unlocking Your Back Pain
by Sophia Kupse

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing therapy that gets to the core of the issue, unravelling the knots on all levels, 29 Aug 2014
When I first heard about Sophia as the back whisperer, I was very intrigued to learn more. Her LT therapy sounded finely tuned and borne from her own journey of discovery. The photographs showing misalignments in the back, coupled with her very detailed explanations of the feminine and masculine sides of the body, promised something special.

Sophia recommends Transcendental Meditation, LT Therapy, dietary changes and making the necessary changes in your response to others that upholds your own self-worth.

I was astounded at the depth of her knowledge, which I had never found in any other therapy. As Sophia says,the back clearly is a mirror of where you are at emotionally and mentally. As I read the case studies and looked carefully at the photographs, I was amazed by what was revealed, offering a clear insight in changing your life radically.

I was keen to meet Sophia, and looked forward to understanding how I may create more balance by implementing changes she would suggest. Upon experiencing LT Therapy, I highly recommend this unique method to finally unravel all that you hold stored in your back. It is there due to your responses to your experiences, and the good news is that you can move on from the pain - both physically, emotionally and mentally.

I found the experience unbelievably restorative for my back, which in turn created a rebalancing effect and return to wellbeing.

Sophia is highly intuitive and helped get straight to the core of what is needed for change in your back and in your life, as she explains, the two are connected. I spent some time deeply processing and integrating her revelations. It was a relief to know answers to how my back felt, having the knots smoothed away with cool icy marble and hot lava stones, with a truly magical massage, that left no stone unturned.

MOCREO Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Indoor/Outdoors Ultra mini W/ Dual Speakers / Rechargable Built-in Battery / TF card Supported for iPhone,iPod,Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 and Other Bluetooth Devices,MP3 Players (Red)
Offered by GeekDigg

4.0 out of 5 stars Free your sound up, listen on the beach, in the shower or at a pool party!, 29 Aug 2014
The most attractive function of the speaker is that it is waterproof, which brings considerable more use, especially during the summer. The unit can be taken to the beach, or on holiday and use at a pool party. The speaker is a perfect size to take in your beach bag. MOCREO speaker design is very stylish, with the rubberised finishes. The pairing of the bluetooth speaker is very simple, and you will be greeted by MOCREO voice at each point, reassuring you that all has been completed, and you are ready to go! As the unit is waterproof, it can also be used in the shower (but I don't recommend testing it in the bath).

Using bluetooth speakers really does free your sound up, to hear what you want, where you want, and now, with waterproofing, you can enjoy your music, phonecalls or conferencing that much more.

The speaker was provided in return for an honest and fair review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20