Profile for Sarah Rehmatullah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ekouaer Womens Open Butt Lifter Ladies Girdle Panties Boyshorts Knickers
Ekouaer Womens Open Butt Lifter Ladies Girdle Panties Boyshorts Knickers
Offered by avidlove

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hot pants, slimming and sexy, and comfortable. Great fabric!, 20 July 2015
I love these shorts so much. I ordered the 3XL size, and am a size XL and the fit was perfect. The material is lovely, as with all items from this brand. The back is a see through net, which my husband loves rather a lot. The front panel is slimming. They are so comfortable. I am very pleased to have ordered them. We all may seek, at some time in our lives, a little bit of extra support. I never thought I would take that route, but that was ten years ago. Now I can see why companies manufacture such goods, and they certainly boost your confidence, which makes you feel great.

Ekouaer Womens Ladies Underwired Contour Multiway Strapless Convertible Everyday Bra 32C-38F
Offered by avidlove

4.0 out of 5 stars The bra looks so soft and a sexy look. Unfortunately gaping at the bust, need one size down I think!, 20 July 2015
The fabric is very soft and luxurious, beating other t-shirt bras hands down. The bra has a very sexy look. My husband fully approved it! I wish the bra fitted properly, but it is gaping, and therefore I will be unable to wear it. When trying it on, I did find the bra to be so comfortable you almost do not know you are wearing it. Get the right size, and you will never look back or shop elsewhere.

I will be contacting the seller to exchange for the correct size, and complete my full review at that point in time.

Ekouaer Womens Tummy Control Underwear High Rise Knicker Girdle Brief Panty
Ekouaer Womens Tummy Control Underwear High Rise Knicker Girdle Brief Panty
Offered by avidlove

4.0 out of 5 stars Very specific and unique design to the weave of the control pants., 20 July 2015
The quality of the control briefs is fabulous, much better than any I have ever seen before. They work without cutting of the circulation. I have knocked off one star only because they were too tight for me personally to wear. I am an XL size, and the size ordered was L to XL, but I think it would be better for large only. If you look closely at the briefs, you will notice specific control panels for the stomach and then the bottom, all of a different design. The front panel has a wavy design, which really seems to work in eliminating unsightly bulges, far better than other brands. The back also has it's own design, something other manufacturers neglected to give attention to (yes, we want every part of our body to look good, behinds included).

Kuuk Salad Spinner - Dry Salad, Vegetables, Pasta
Kuuk Salad Spinner - Dry Salad, Vegetables, Pasta
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly shaped, comfortable handle, fresh colours...I love it., 19 July 2015
This must be one of the nicest salad spinners that I have found to date. The bowl is lovely and large, and slopes at the sides, which is crucial for spinning salad leaves effectively and with ease, without any of the leaves getting so crushed and misshapen. The white and green colours look very fresh in my kitchen. The spinner is a solid and well made unit, highly unlikely to break. The inner basket is also sloped, which you do not always find with salad spinners, and the horizontal holes are spaced apart perfectly. The handle is very comfortable to use with the spinning, and makes the process effortless. I look forward to spinning many more salads in this device!

Exile: A Young Adult Science Fiction Thriller: Volume 3 (Guy Erma and the Son of Empire)
by Sally Ann Melia

4.0 out of 5 stars Seamless blend of technology, fighting skill and exquisite fashion houses!, 18 July 2015
I am sure that I have ended up feeling as traumatized as the young boy who was kidnapped, by the time I reached book three. I also read the final book in less than 24 hours, because it is so gripping. I am sure my brain received a complete rewiring, as I am not familiar with reading science fiction books...I am more hard-wired to watching movies of that genre. The descriptions are mind blowing, so if you enjoy this genre, you will want to order your own copy of Exile (along with Kidnap and Hunter). Although I finished Exile late morning, I still feel the characters are with me, particularly Teodor (or Teo), Guy, Sebastian and Des. The youngest characters let you into their world without hesitation or reservation, and I particularly loved that quality to Melia's writing. The older characters are not always straightforward, and you may not know immediately where the truth is. You have to keep reading on for the layers of the onion to be revealed.

The plague is fascinating and terrifying to hear of, all at the same time. This is something that Melia manages to convey with seeming ease and grace. The book series went well beyond what I expected, and as a lover of special effects and technology, I found that part of my being deeply satisfied to read about their various surveillance methods (very advanced), their medical assistance for wounds (wish we had that for real), the dome's structure (would love to see that) and their very lovely fashion houses (how Melia manages to go from fashion topics to technology is surely a skilled art).

My mind is spinning with the new world, and I found it is a book that touched me. I was left wondering if there is more...

50M Waterproof Pedometer Heart Rate Monitor Calories Counter Fitness Digital Watch For Men Women Green
Offered by Mudder Online UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Large watch face for the latest style looks, and highly practical!, 18 July 2015
Watches with big faces seem to be all the thing right now, so I am going with it. I normally wear daintier watches, but must admit this look is good. The watch arrived nicely packed in a metallic brown box. There were no instructions, so it has taken a while to give my feedback, as it is difficult to find your way around. In the end, I just dived in (no pun intended), and managed fine. My watch did arrive with the alarm set to some ungodly hour, which regularly kept beeping and waking me up, and I did figure how to cancel that alarm!

I do love the fact that you don't need to look too closely to see the time, as with regular sized watches. One quick glance, and I'm good to go. The watch is not particularly heavy, given the size, so that was another plus point for the watch. I had wanted a pedometer for some time, and it has that, and many other health monitors. I will eventually use all of them, I'm sure!

I am wearing the watch as I type, so I guess that says it all. I like it!

Hunter: A Young Adult Science Fiction Thriller: Volume 2 (Guy Erma and the Son of Empire)
by Sally Ann Melia

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, gripping novel of amazing worlds to behold. Do read on...., 18 July 2015
The pace quickens considerably in the second book, so much that I struggled to put Hunter down for any length of time. I read the book in less than 24 hours. Yes, of course you want to know the gruesome details of the kidnap and find out if all ends well. The intricate descriptions of the dome were mapped and etched in my memory. I felt a lot of admiration for Melia for using her imagination and running with it. The luxurious fashion garments were a delight to behold, even if I could not see an image of them, my imagination followed Melia's clues. I found myself loving the Goran's and hating the Battle Borgs. Ok, they were programmed, but they are also so brutal. Chartsie was also low on my list regarding who I liked. This is no reflection of Melia's writing, quite the opposite. She writes so vividly, it would be difficult to not feel pulled into her world that she has created. The highlight of Hunter comes towards the end, where the blades fight occurs.

I enjoyed reading the bonds of the characters deepening, and just waiting for clarity on all that was obscured. There is considerable tension within the second novel in this series. The pace is unrelenting. It was almost painful reading about the escape within a dome that had blackened out areas and was unknown to the victim. The key rescuer seemed to find his way around that dilemma, however. There is nothing like misfortune to level the playing field and bring the poor and rich together as one. Unity!

If you love reading science fiction books, do not hesitate to read this series!

LingsFire® Mini Portable PC USB Rechargeable Battery Desktop Clip Fan Cooling Fan (Green)
Offered by LingsFire

4.0 out of 5 stars Clip on fan is versatile and flexible neck is great., 15 July 2015
I love the clip on fan as it is versatile. The fan can also be bend to different angles to suit your needs. I like the fresh and appealing colours. Looks rather like a daisy! I would, however change the materials the blades are made out of and the flexible neck, for durability. Thus far, though, it is great!

LingsFire® 3 Speeds Portable Mini USB 18650 Rechargeable Emergency Power Bank Ultra-thin Summer Fan Mini Mirror Fan Handheld Pocket Fan Electric Personal Fans (Pink)
Offered by LingsFire

4.0 out of 5 stars Flat, so great to slip in a backpack or handbag. Comes with rechargeable batteries., 15 July 2015
Great fan for travel, as it is flat, so can fit into a backpack or handbag quite easily. Comes with two rechargeable batteries that do take some time to receive their initial charge, and then away you go, hours of cooling down. There are variable speeds to find what suits you the best. I am using mine fan in the home, as it does not take up as much space as a regular fan, and not as noisy.

Kuuk Hand Powered Food Processor, Mixer, Spinner
Kuuk Hand Powered Food Processor, Mixer, Spinner
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand powered food processor. Would be great for camping and summer festival cuisine! Good for use when travelling., 15 July 2015
I have just used the hand powered food processor to make some delicious pesto to accompany my chargrilled vegetables, and considering it is hand powered, it works brilliantly, and I truly love the invention to avoid the need to use electricity. The blade is just as sharp as regular food processors, and looks just the same design. The food processor has suction pads fitted to the base to keep the unit still whilst you hand power the machine into action. It did not budge. I was impressed! The processing bowl is also a similar design to regular full sized electric food processors, albeit a little smaller, which is perfect for my needs. I'm mostly making pesto or chopping small quantities of food up. The food processor is made of high quality plastic. It does not look cheap in any way. The handle is ultra comfortable to use, which is necessary given the use. I like the white and green colour, as it looks fresh. I look forward to using the item many times in the near future. It will NOT be in my cupboard collecting dust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20