Profile for Amother > Reviews

Content by Amother

Amother

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein Powder Drink Mix Creamy Vanilla 450g

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have read the labels before purchase, 21 Oct. 2014
I previously mentioned that stuff is very sweet (which is usually an devise to mask something), far too sweet for my taste, having looked at the ingredients I now find it contains Sucralose as well as Acesulfame potassium used as sweetening agents, both of these ingredient as well as being unnecessary are potentially carcinogenic.

For this reason alone I will not buy it again, Sucralose and acesulfame potassium is not properly researched & potentially nasty stuff indeed, do the research yourself on health effects of these two ingredients. Why they have to put that stuff in I don't understand; as I say it's already far too sweet.

Rok w Treblince / A Year in Treblinka
Rok w Treblince / A Year in Treblinka
by Jankiel Wiernik

1.0 out of 5 stars Obvious Fake, 23 Feb. 2014
It is obvious that this 42 page booklet has been faked, the original version contains numerous factual inaccuracies that are comical to today's more informed reader, for instance there are references to women burning easier than men, and therefore women being used as kindling to get the fires going.
There are accounts of thousands of bodies being burned at once; reduced only to ash including the bones!

The inconsistencies are too numerous to mention, unbelievably Raul Hillberg uses this book as a reference five times in his work ' The destruction of the European Jew' which is supposed to be the definitive work on the holocaust!

Note the new versions of this book have been re-written & the unbelievable passages such as identified above have all been written-out, the references to women burning like pieces of wood has all but been removed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine, 24 Jan. 2014
I bought this from a seller named 'Lightcastle'.

I received this torch this morning. The box it came in seemed to be genuine, but a bit tatty, does not appear wholly new. There are two big issues with it, firstly it does not work, I have changed the batteries and done all the usual checks to try to get it to work but it refuses. Secondly it is definitely not a Trustfire, this is a copy or a fake of a Trustfire, it is marked as HWAWYS 'Titrafire' and not Trustfire, there are no markings or stickers on inside as there should be to indicate it to be a genuine Trustfire. I contacted Trustfire & they confirmed they do not make this product for anyone else.
Am I pleased, re no.

Furthermore the batteries included with this torch also turned out to be a waste of time, & did not work on any of my other equipment, so i can only assume they are defective also.

My original order was placed on 10th Jan 2014, I received the torch on the 24th Jan and immediately expressed my concerns to the seller, the seller offered to 'refund me or send me a replacement' on the condition I have returned the defective copy back to them. I refused as it was a fake & therefore they were in breach of their contract with Amazon. On the 2nd Feb 2014 I was refunded my payment back by Amazon.

My advise to be sure of not getting a fake is to buy directly from Trustfire.com they are actually great torches normally, I have few already and recommend them for performance & value.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed, 25 Dec. 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Having played BO II for a few years I was so looking forward to Ghosts, but I was actually very disappointed with so many aspects of it, the graphics were definitely not as good, for some reason the screen size was about a third smaller. The action seems cartoonish and the game play frenetic spawning all over the place. I will sell this copy & get some new maps for BO II instead.

Draper Expert 44982 Stainless Steel Draw Hoe with FSC-Certified Ash Handle
Draper Expert 44982 Stainless Steel Draw Hoe with FSC-Certified Ash Handle

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 19 Dec. 2013
It was ok until six months old then the head broke off and because its riveted on you then have to cut out the rivet; reshape the handle & insert a screw. It broke off where the rivet is too, so this is a weak spot. Other than that it has been fine.

Our Hands Are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the Church and the Jewish People

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 3 Jun. 2013
The option of zero stars was not available hence I gave it one.
This book was a complete waste of time, and totally biased so much so I was actually getting angry with it whilst reading it.
Jewish attitudes to Jesus for example has always been hostile to the point of hateful. If you want to know how Jews look upon Jesus then look at some of the television programmes that are being broadcast in Israel and shows made by Jews in the US, they are totally disgusting. And then they have the chutzpa to complain that they are not liked!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the animal lib nutters have hijacked Amazon!, 15 Dec. 2012
I read nearly all the reviews here & wondered why so many were deleted! To me this usually smacks of freedom of expression, which makes me want to find out the truth.... so i did some research, turns out that pinch collars are far safer than the majority of dog's collars because it distributes the pressure evenly around the neck & not directly on the dogs trachea when they pull. Here's something else I found...

Study of Prong Collars in Germany
Information from Anne Marie Silverton Seminar
*100 dogs were in the study. 50 used choke and 50 used prong.
*The dogs were studied for their entire lives. As dogs died, autopsies were performed.
*Of the 50 which had chokes, 48 had injuries to the neck, trachea, or back. 2 of those were determined to be genetic. The other 46 were caused by trauma.
*Of the 50 which had prongs, 2 had injuries in the neck area, 1 was determined to be genetic. 1 was caused by trauma.
Don't believe these wanna be animal rights Nazis, they cry all day about a dog collar in front of a computer but they do nothing about Halal or Kosher barbaric slaughter because it isn't trendy enough & they'd probably get slapped proper. :0

Window Cleaner 500ml
Window Cleaner 500ml
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST YOU'LL FIND, 26 Oct. 2011
What more can I say, the window cleaner does as it says in the description. You only need a pea sized drop in a bowl of water and you can do inside and out without any fuss. Lasts a long time as so little is required to do the job. I've been telling my friends about this product, it is superior to any sprays you can buy in the supermarket.

Definately worth the money, great value and brilliant product.

Automatic LED Night Light
Automatic LED Night Light
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned to seller!!!!!!!, 22 Oct. 2011
I bought this light going off the reviews and to replace the last one I had which lasted for over 18 months. Firstly the sensor did not work but I could overlook this as I didn't mind turning it off each morning, however the light stopped working all together some 15 days later. The light was too bright for a night light, returned to seller for a full refund!

Toy Story Deluxe Buzz Lightyear Figure
Toy Story Deluxe Buzz Lightyear Figure

1.0 out of 5 stars It's an ornament that talks!, 13 Aug. 2010
Will never again buy a toy that says 'poasble' in the title. This is nothing but an ornament to be placed on a shelf.