Profile for XQlero > Reviews

Content by XQlero

XQlero (Aguadulce, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
Belkin Screen Overlay 1 Pack for iPad 2 in Anti Smudge (Also Compatible with The New iPad 3rd Generation)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticks wel but deteriorates viewing quality considerably, 7 Sept. 2012
I guess the title says it all. It requires a fine hand to apply neatly but once it's there it stays on. However, it slightly deteriorates the Ipad's touch sensibility and what is worse, now one can clearly see there's a plastic layer over it. I mean, it greatly effects the viewing quality! So much I doubt whether to take it off again or not! Terrible product!

ZTE Skate Sim Free Android Smartphone
ZTE Skate Sim Free Android Smartphone

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but with flaws, 10 Dec. 2011
The ZTE Skate is nice and it is not expensive - although it is not much more then just another Android-vehicle. Some downsides to it are: outside you absolutely cannot see anything off the screen as sunlight heavily reflects on it, the battery runs out fairly quickly, and although it might just be some error in the (my?) settings - I couldn't get it to re-connect with its' bluetooth-pairing (in this case, the car's hands-free), I have to delete the paired device on the phone and re-pair every time I get in the car, at least until and if I ever find a solution to this problem.

#Update: one week later now, I find that this phone has two other mayor flaws: every X times, when you phone someone up, it rings, the other person picks up (the phone company starts charging fees).. but you hear nothing, the other person hears nothing, and after 10 seconds of "hello? Hello?" etc, you start getting the idea this is not going to change, and you have to hang up and dial again! Sometimes it takes up to 4 times to get it to work! And secondly, when a phone call is being made, the screen turns off to save energy while you are still talking. Now, because there is no physical button to hang up, you have to do this via the touch screen.. but because it is turned off, the screen doesn't work! In the end, if the other person does not hang up, you might not notice and the line just keeps open.. So annoying!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2012 10:03 PM BST

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not live up to promise, 8 Dec. 2011
I have this machine for a week now, and I can't say I am too impressed with it. The available (Nescafe) coffee is not as nice as it is expensive, and even though this machine delivers hot coffee, it lacks temperature to also heat up the mug, and specially when it is sturdy, in the end you only get luke-warm coffee - which can give you a sick-in-the-stomach sort of feeling.. I have a Philips Senseo at home and because I needed one in the office, I bought this Krups Dolce Gusto to see what the hype is all about.. I definitely prefer the Philips!

Atmosphere Blue Globe: B2 (Globes)
Atmosphere Blue Globe: B2 (Globes)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre.., 25 Nov. 2011
This 30cm globe is mediocre, really. Almost everything is of "so-so" quality, the "smoky-base", the globe itself (the half meridian is simply were both plastic halves are glued together..) It comes with an interior light (physical mapping when unlit and political when lit) but the light bulb broke in less then an hour..! Only the cartography is correct. But I suppose other globes offer this too.

Toshiba SDP94 9-inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player - Black
Toshiba SDP94 9-inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible screen resolution, 25 Nov. 2011
I have recently bought the Toshiba SDP94SKB 9-inch Widescreen Portable DVD-player, it has a cracking price and a 9" screen. I already own a 8" LG DP581 Portable DVD Player, so I can compare both players.. and honestly, the Toshiba is terrible compared to the LG! The screen resolution is awful, you can actually see the pixels, and even worse, the space between them! They come with the same accessories and roughly have the same price. They are both equally noisy, sturdy, etc. But I still can't believe no other review here stated anything on the lousy quality of the screen, it is so bad I am actually thinking of returning the item!

LEGO Technic 8069 Backhoe Loader
LEGO Technic 8069 Backhoe Loader
Offered by play-world

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatively easy and nice model, 13 Oct. 2011
The finished tractor itself looks really great, and it has many moveable parts. I really enjoyed building it and do not repent having bought it - at all. However, I do have a minor complaint, too: the excavator arm (the backhoe) does not fold back completely, it sort of stays in a half-extended position. No reason not to buy this product, though...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 5:01 PM GMT

LG DP581 8" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Black
LG DP581 8" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp image but noisy indeed..., 17 Feb. 2011
I have this item for over two weeks in my posession now and am quite happy with it. Like others have mentioned in their reviews, the image quality is very good compared to most others, and sadly, its' interior mechanics make a lot of noise! Other than that, this product includes a car-mount which isn't too brilliantly designed: it holds the DVD-unit relatively far from the car seat and therefore shakes heavily with every movement of the car, which is quite annoying for the ones watching. Also, the mount's swivel isn't stepless, and the available steps do not offer the perfect viewing angle - which could be solved be changing the inclination of the seat it is mounted on, but it should not be that way. Anyway, I am contect with it, it just has some minor flaws..

The Punisher [DVD] [2004] [2005]
The Punisher [DVD] [2004] [2005]
Dvd ~ Thomas Jane
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible acting, 12 Dec. 2010
dreadful. Even John Travolta normally performs better than this time. More than once have I considered stopping to watch it, in the end I didn't but the feeling remains that I should have. I have only given this movie 2 stars for the sake of not giving only one.

The Cosby Show: Season 1 [DVD]
The Cosby Show: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Cosby

1.0 out of 5 stars No subtitles available, 30 July 2010
I agree with most reviews that The Cosby Show is great, I really enjoy seeing these episodes again, but I just cannot apreciate the unavailability of subtitles, so as a finished product, Playback/Universal Pictures UK have done a poor job. Therefore I have rated this item with only 1 star.

World War 2 in Colour (6-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
World War 2 in Colour (6-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Offered by KiteBooks

2.0 out of 5 stars what's the effort?, 15 July 2010
This documentary is narrated for the kept-dumb American public. It grossly neglects all but the american participation in WWII. Furthermore, and this really frustrated me: there are no subtitles. Not for the hard of hearing, nothing. For the great mayority of people, I suppose this is not essential but still, what's the effort of including a readily available text file in a DVD when formatting it? A big shame there is no governing body checking on this sort of disdain..!

Page: 1 | 2