Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Large White Orchids Green Canvas Wall Art Pictures Set Prints XL 4134
Large White Orchids Green Canvas Wall Art Pictures Set Prints XL 4134
Offered by Wallfillers®

4.0 out of 5 stars Orchid on print, 10 Jun. 2016
The colour on print is bold. I am just not very certain they match. The second and third print seems slightly out of place.

The background wall does matter also. Mine is beige so it takes a bit of getting used to.

Bathroom Splash Anti slip bath mat - Colourful, fun and gorgeous colour print shell design, safe and secure to protect you or your children from slipping, Universal and neutral to fit all bathrooms- soft and reliable easy grip and secure non slip bath mat with strong suction cups an essential purchase. Eye catching textured shell design stands out beautifully in any bathroom setting. Ideal for children of all ages, adults and pregnant women. (Flowers)
Offered by CrazySellgogogo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful and definitely anti slip, 16 Jan. 2016
I have gone through many top amazon reviewed bath mat. This one tops them for the following reason.
1, very beautiful for the kids
2, even when it's not gripped the mat, It still doesn't slip. I remember previous mats, I have to make sure it's gripped before use
3, easy wash

I still want a mat that doesn't mold. I guess if I wash this daily I stand a better chance of keeping it mold free.

My Very First Joke Book
My Very First Joke Book
by Kaye Umansky

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids favourite, 16 Jan. 2016
My girls age 3 and 6 love this book. They find it exciting and a laugh out loud before bedtime.

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS Mini 300 Mbps WiFi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did it take so long to discover this, 15 Dec. 2015
We have been having issues with WiFi in our bedroom. Literally ready to leave sky and try BT.
Then my colleague recommended this.
I just installed and I am delighted. I can now stream music in my bedroom. This is a fantastic product.
Now I might just consider a smart tv in the bedroom.

Fresh Doubt: A psychological thriller with a strong female investigator (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars slow start but good ending, 21 May 2015
I actually like books like this. Not over bearing.a steady read and easy to follow.I have enjoyed reading this book.
it does say a lot as I have the bad habit of not finishing books.

WOMENS LADIES COMFORT VELCRO STRAP FLAT MARY JANE WORK FLOWER SHOES SIZE 7 40
WOMENS LADIES COMFORT VELCRO STRAP FLAT MARY JANE WORK FLOWER SHOES SIZE 7 40
Offered by Ajvani Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars I got this shoe for comfort. It definitely delivers ..., 6 May 2015
I got this shoe for comfort. It definitely delivers on comfort. However its not fashionable. I contemplated returning but i think it should look alright with trousers and not skirt.

Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3 inch 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3 inch 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Oct. 2013
I have been looking for affordable phone for awhile now. The prices I have seen has been crazy. Till I saw this phone.

Pros
I love the price
I love the screen size
I love the extra features and apps on it that weren't on my former phone S2
I was looking to buy a phone and then a tablet, now I don't feel the need to

Cons
I get scared it's going to fall down to the size on my hand. I hope I get used to the size and be less afraid of dropping it esp while making a call
The app menu display is similar to my former phone. which I really didn't like so i would have preferred a different arrangement.

Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Hot Pink, Double
Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Hot Pink, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't ignore reviews - lesson learnt, 17 April 2013
I should have paid attention to the reviews before purchasing this item. The material is so light and it doesn't fit we'll on bed. Waste of money