Profile for traveller > Reviews

Content by traveller

traveller

CostMad Shoe Underbed Under Bed Shoes Storage Space Saving Shoe Organizer Bag Box that Holds 12 pairs of Shoes
Offered by eLisa.Online
Price: 3.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsey, 13 Oct 2013
The picture for this product is misleading. The storage does not freestand upright, it must be supported by just the right shoes. The internal separation fabric is not secured to the base so do not keep shoes tidy whatsoever. Effectively this "bag" is just that. A soft, case with flimsy shoes partitions that becomes a flat bag in which to throw shoes. Additionally it is completely inappropriate for anything other than small pumps or slim trainers. There is no way to store heeled shoes in this without them standing up right and protruding from the case. I'm very disappointed in this product.

A First Course in Machine Learning (Chapman & Hall/Crc Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition)
by Simon Rogers
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding ecological data, 17 Jun 2013
I have used this book to great effect in order to understand how I should interpret data for my PhD in Oceanography and Economics. Using only my knowledge of A-level maths this text guided me through understanding the complex system of PCA, multi-variate regression and so on. Useful examples and diagrams lead the reader through an easy to understand practical application of machine learning. I highly recommend this text for anyone dealing with multivariate problems.

Storm Ladies Holdall STDIS09 Tan
Storm Ladies Holdall STDIS09 Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough for weekend and gym!, 4 Nov 2010
I purchased this bag in the hope that I would be able to travel for a whole weekend fri-mon thinking that I would have to take a gym bag as well... no so! Trainers, leggings & t-shirt, towel, makeup and 2 changes of clothes easy.

The dimensions don't give away how spacious this bag is. The material is beautiful and it feels really sturdy. The lining is also very nice. I have considered treating the leather to make the bag waterproof just as the icing on the cake. The price is pretty reasonable as well considering the alternative overpriced options of weekend bags *cough* Kath Kidston *cough*

Happy Travelling