Profile for Alan Parkinson > Reviews

Content by Alan Parkinson

Alan Parkinson "Rosco O Gymru" (Abertawe,Cymru.)

Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray] [1931] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Boris Karloff

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent box set., 31 Dec 2013
I'll start by stating that I paid only £18 for this box set. I won't review the actual classic films, as if you are interested in this set, then you already know they are classics of their time. The packaging is well presented, discs are two in each fold out wall. The booklet is informative and the postcards are lovely (worth framing for mini posters on the wall). Each disc is packed with plenty of extras. Conclusion: If you are here for the classic films, then buy this set.

Neetİ - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Switch and Amazing Cables., 21 July 2010
I bought the NEET HDMI switch and 3 HDMI cables for use with my XBOX 360 and PS3.
Already having a decent but more expensive cable which I had to keep swapping to use each machine, I can say with ease that replacing it with the NEET switch and cable gives the same quality from both machines.
I basically bought 3 cables and the switch for the same price as my single cable. Delivery was within 2 days and the switch is a dream to use (meaning I don't even know it's there). If you need to use a switch (most of us do) then look no further. Don't let the low price fool you into thinking it's low quality, it's not. The picture from both machines is pin perfect. The switch auto detects the incoming signal
I pride myself in having a good picture being a gamer and blu ray fan and these cables and switch don't let that quality down. I have recommended them to all my friends and have given them demonstrations when gaming.
I rarely give reviews, but if you are reading this then you want an honest opinion. Look no further, these deliver the quality you want, at a price you didn't expect.