Profile for Peter McClintock > Reviews

Content by Peter McClintock

Peter McClintock

EasyAcc 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this item, 13 Aug 2014
I purchased this for a photo trip to Paris. I was out and about for long days with no opportunity to charge devices. I was able to keep my smartphone, tablet and camera all functioning on the go with no issues. I simply charged the EasyAcc Ext Battery overnight. I would highly recommend this item. My only complaint is that I had the buy the pouch and charger additional to the unit. I understand that sellers want to keep the price low but offering a bundle with all three parts together would have been good. The price to purchase all three independently is a little high.

Flymo Turbo 400 1500W Electric Hover Lawn Mower
Flymo Turbo 400 1500W Electric Hover Lawn Mower

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 20 Jun 2013
I replaces a smaller Flymo that had plastic blades with this one since my garden has some stones and fallen twigs from surrounding trees. This machine is quite powerful and isn't bothered by some debris. I can't identify with some of the negative comments on earlier reviews. Once you set the blade height there is no need to alter it and if you cut the grass each week there is no issue with the fact that it doesn't collect the grass.

Does the job quickly and easily in my experience.

Game of Thrones - Season 1-2 Complete [DVD] [2013]
Game of Thrones - Season 1-2 Complete [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully rich characters and plot; if a little blood thirsty, 20 Jun 2013
An incredibly original story and concept. You can never predict what will happen next. A little too much blood for my taste but maybe that is necessary to understand the situation the characters find themselves in.

Hoping Lord Tyrion survives in series 4 (if there is one).

Intuition Pumps and Other Tools for Thinking
Intuition Pumps and Other Tools for Thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 20 Jun 2013
This is a great book for thinking about consciousness, meaning and thinking in general. It is quite thorough and requires some tenacity to cope with the detail; but well worth it. The Giant Robot thought experiment is particularly excellent, but you have to read what goes before to appreciate it.

Read this book and progress further in your quest to understand more of life, the universe and everything.