Profile for country lady > Reviews

Content by country lady

country lady

Energizer Ultimate 4 Pack AA 626264 Lithium Batteries (discontinued by manufacturer)
Price: 5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted as long as my holiday!, 22 Jun 2014
I found these batteries to be very efficient and lasted the whole of my 2 week holiday. I have used them several times now and they do have a long life which is necessary when the camera is in constant daily use. I will continue to use them and haven't found anything to better them.

SanDisk SDSDU-008G-U46 8 GB Ultra 30 MB/s Class 10 SD Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the job, 27 Mar 2013
This is a good 8GB memory card and I would recommend to anyone wishing to use a memory card for the correct appliance that will transfer data etc. quickly and adequately. Very satisfied.

Fujifilm FinePix S4000 Digital Camera - (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3-inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, inexpensive camera, 27 Mar 2013
This camera is simple, effective and easy to use. The downside, if I have to mention any, is that ordinary batteries are used up very quickly. I have ordered Duracell Lithium batteries to see if that will make a significant difference as I am told these last for a very long time. Regarding the camera I do not see much wrong with this for the price and I have managed to capture a lovely picture of a woodpecker hanging from my bird table, taken from inside my conservatory through glass. Using this camera you do need to be careful not to do things too quickly and move the camera but this is all achieved with more practice. All in all I am very pleased with this camera, once I sort out batteries, and hope to use it on a couple of holidays featuring a lot of wildlife.

Nikon COOLPIX S6300 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 10x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Monticello Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo fun, 19 Oct 2012
I purchased this camera for my son's birthday at his request. He is very pleased with the product and finds it simple and effective to use - a very clear photo can abe viewed on the camera and there are several extras on the camera which come in handy when photographing certain subjects etc. All in all a very good camera for the money - easy to use and easy to carry.

Hooping4Life plain Red Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with instructional DVD
Offered by The Hoop Dance Co
Price: 19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Work it all out, 5 Jun 2011
As soon as my hoola hoop was delivered to my house I was trying it out and kept going back to it between jobs - it is very good, ideal weight, size and easy to use! I would recommend this hoop to anyone wishing to get fit or want some easy exercise.Hooping4Life plain Red Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with hooping instructions