Profile for Anthoni > Reviews

Content by Anthoni

Anthoni (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Watch Dogs - DedSec Edition (PS4)
Watch Dogs - DedSec Edition (PS4)
Offered by Renegade Sports Group Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, 2 Jun 2014
There is a lot bad press about this game, especially graphics wise, but I just love the gameplay. Cracking the ctOS towers is a stroke of genuis I just wish there was more of them.

Hacking the city is amazing, especially flicking out the traffic lights and watching everyone panic. So far I am about halfway through (I am not one to rush through a game for the sake of saying I've done it) as I like to take my time.

BenQ GL2450HM LED TN 24-inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms GTG, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, speakers) - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Clarity and Beyond, 2 Jun 2014
WOW..........this Monitor is amazing. TBH I did not think it would change that much as my other monitor could also run at 1920x1080 but it makes my old monitor look like the old CRT models. I would highly recommend this.

SAMSUNG R60 PLUS LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 3.15A 60W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT INCLUDES POWER CORD C5 CABLE MAINS CLOVER LEAF 3 PRONG UK PLUG LEAD
Offered by Delta Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised :), 7 Feb 2014
Not much to say about the product really only that it is fantastic and works as advertised.
Powered my friends laptop when he lost his charger and now we are good to go.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Strategy Guide
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Strategy Guide
by David Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect guide to the perfect game, 3 Jun 2013
Getting lost in Skyrim is really annoying.
It's a massive map! Probably the biggest I have seen in a game.
So having a very detailed, very in-depth guide is a must.

You would not go cross-country without an A-Z (or this time a GPS) would you?
(Unless you knew where you going of course)

Well the same holds true for Skyrim.
This is must have companion for the game.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, strategic and downright sneaky, 3 Jun 2013
Always loved the Deus Ex franchises and this one was no exception.
The graphics are amazing and very immersive.
The gameplay is fantasic and the AI can be very annoying at times LOL.

Highly recommended.

Brink (Xbox 360)
Brink (Xbox 360)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 Jun 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Brink (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Well this was just an utter waste of money. From the adverts it looks like a really compelling game and I guess I was suckered into it. The "supposedly" single player is pathetic. It's basically you against a set of bots that [a] do not do as they are told (when they are on your team) and [b] are able to hone in on you even when behind walls. To say it's by Bethesda, one of the massive and well known software houses astounds me. This has seriously dampened my attitude towards them :(

Agent Cody Banks/Agent Cody Banks 2 - Destination London [DVD]
Agent Cody Banks/Agent Cody Banks 2 - Destination London [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Agent Cody Banks, 7 Oct 2010
I can honestly say I never liked Malcolm in the Middle, so when I first heard that it was Frankie Muniz that played the leading role I was kind of put off. However the first one came on T.V. one day and I was bored, so I gave it a try. It was hilarious and I honestly enjoyed it and now having watched the second one I thought that was even funnier.

It is not a film to take seriously, but very good if you want a laugh without too much thinking about it.

Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)
Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Korte-EDV Internetmarketing & Vertrieb, Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackdown 2 doesn't disappoint, 9 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What can I say, I absolutely love this game. I thought the first one was addictive, but this one just adds to the fun. The range of weapons has increased and those damn renegade orbs are mental, but fun to try and catch.

There are people who seem to slate it, but all I say is look at the game for what it, mindless entertainment. It's great fun to just go and slaughter a loads of freaks just because you can.

I would highly recommend this game and more.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2010 8:18 PM BST

Ultimate Book of Card Games: The Comprehensive Guide to More Than 350 Card Games
by Scott McNeely

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb collection of card games, 9 July 2010
This book is superb and covers a wide range of card games. Of course there are the usual suspects in there, Blackjack, Poker, etc but more interesting there are game rules for ones I have never heard of.

If you ever need to play a card, although in this day and age it unfortunately seems to be going out of fashion, then this book is definitely for you.

Beginning Python: From Novice to Professional (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
by Magnus Lie Hetland

5.0 out of 5 stars Python For Beginners, 10 Aug 2009
This book was and is perfect. Having come from a Delphi background I knew very little about Python. I had seen a few online tutorials but could get to grips with them. One in particular was the lambda function and how to use it, let alone list expressions.

However, I can use both and have a firmer grasp of the python fundamentals. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is beginning Python.

Page: 1 | 2