Profile for Mrs. P. M. Phillips > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. M. Phi...

Mrs. P. M. Phillips ((Hampshire, England))

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Just what I needed - an easy but interesting read. Had me hooked early on and I read the book very quickly. It was quirky and different. The characters were likeable and the plot was intriguing. Very enjoyable:)

How To Train Your Dragon: How To Train Your Dragon
How To Train Your Dragon: How To Train Your Dragon
by Cressida Cowell

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! FABULOUS! WE LOVED IT! written by Stephi and Frank (age 8 and 6), 20 May 2006
You won't be able to put this book down. We thought it was so funny and we were desperate to find out wat was going to happen next. We liked Hiccup(the main character)because he was a bit of a scaredy cat in the beginning, but in the end he was a hero!Toothless (the dragon) was our favourite character and we would love a Toothless of our own- so much!

You will not regret buying this book! It's so funny.

The Tale of Despereaux: Being the Story of a Mouse, a Princess, Some Soup, and a Spool of Thread
by Kate DiCamillo

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT! IT'S COOL!, 20 May 2006
My daughter (8) read this and loved it. Here is her review. "This is an absolutly amazing and fab book and you will be glued right from the first page because you never know what is going to happen next."