Profile for numpty > Reviews

numpty (Great britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

Pseudo-science nonsence.

I read the blurb very carefully, and it simply does not make any sense by any scientific measure.

It would be more convincing to claim it works by 'majic'

The only truthful bit is in the disclaimer where they admit the product won't 'prevent, treat or cure any disease or condition' hmmn.. I think that says it all!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2011 10:08 AM BST

No Title Available

It would be more convincing to claim it works by 'majic'

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 3:22 PM GMT

The Original Quantum Science - Scalar Energy Pendant - Made from Natural Minerals

It would be more convincing to claim it works by 'majic'

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2011 10:10 AM BST

Speedo Futura BioFuse Goggles - Clear
Speedo Futura BioFuse Goggles - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me.............!, 4 Dec. 2010
Comfortable, lightweight, clear vision, with a good waterproof seal...

I particularly like the quick/easy tension adjustment;
I can set it at the correct tension for swimming, then easily slacken off to make them more comfortable to wear in the jacuzzi (where I where goggles to protect my eyes from the stronger chlorine vapor)

This is done in seconds, using the pair of clutch lock buttons. Simple

My ideal goggles

IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable
IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable
Offered by Nexons Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and it works..!, 24 Nov. 2010
This works brilliantly with my car stereo!

I can't compare it to other brands/models, but am more than satisfied for the price.

Minor minor drawbacks are it is a little flimsy (may not last too long) and the sound quality goes 'soupy' when used with my portable stereo..

Overall I'm delighted, and have bought 2 more for family ;-]

Places to Hide: In England, Scotland and Wales
Places to Hide: In England, Scotland and Wales
by Dixe Wills

2.0 out of 5 stars 'hidden tallent', 17 Nov. 2010
I am really looking forward to another edition of this book... but written by somebody else(!)

What a shame! The title and concept really hit a chord with me.. I even quite like the format and writing style.. but unfortunately the finished product is just too weak and clumsy.

It reminds me of my own attempts at humorous writing, whilst still at school.

'6th form humour'..........?

Borderlands: v. 3 (Borderlands Series)
Borderlands: v. 3 (Borderlands Series)
by Thomas F. Monteleone

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark, dark, dark............., 9 Nov. 2010
Love this series.. all out of print now, but worth tracking down..

Dark, hard edged, creative, well spun yarns (not lazy, cliché addled, derivative pap)

Black creature Feather eye mask
Black creature Feather eye mask

1.0 out of 5 stars what a shame...........!, 2 Oct. 2010
What a shame.............!

Looks great in the photo, but the quality of the actual product is poor: fabricated by gluing feathers onto a cheap plastic cat mask(!)

It looks scruffy, and is not shaped to the face at all, making it uncomfortable to wear... the sharp plastic edges dig in... Need I go on?

I would have loved this mask if made properly, but it was such a disappointing scraggy mess that it went straight in the bin...

Oh Dear!

Guide to the Best Sex in the World
Guide to the Best Sex in the World
by Men's Health

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, but harmless..., 28 July 2010
This book is a so-so effort written for an American market. There's very little here I haven't already heard many times over.

That said; it is at least respectful of women (rather than those 'how to manipulate vulnerable girls into sex, then treat them like crap' books!) and could perhaps be of use to the more inept.

Sahara Swing
Sahara Swing

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay ahead of the herd..., 27 July 2010
This review is from: Sahara Swing (Audio CD)
Stay ahead of the herd... Fantastic!

Listen to a preview; if you like the clips you'll like the album(!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5