Profile for Trevor > Reviews

Blue Horizon
Blue Horizon
Price: 11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Blue Horizon, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Blue Horizon (Audio CD)
For me, this is the best Wishbone CD in quite a few years. Elegant Stealth was good but Blue Horizon totally blows that away. For me there isn't a bad track on the album and I'm constantly impressed by the great musicianship displayed throughout. Favourite tracks are Take It Back, Deep Blues, Way Down South, Tally Ho and American Century. There's a great depth to the playing and each time I play this album I hear something new. My overall favourite track is way Down South - which has a very catchy first section and an amazing second section starting after 4 minutes. If I'm in the car, the sound level gets cranked right up for the second half of totally brilliant soaring guitar work and driving bass. Magnificent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 12:24 PM BST

14" Universal Spare Wheelbarrow Inflatable Tyre & Wheel
14" Universal Spare Wheelbarrow Inflatable Tyre & Wheel

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware! Not universal and poor quality, 18 Mar 2012
I am reviewing this product on behalf of my father. He bought the spare wheel and as he is in his eighties, I had the pleasure of fitting it to his wheelbarrow!

This wheel was NOT a universal fit. The spindle supplied was way too long to fit between the brackets on the wheelbarrow. Luckily, I have a small workshop with a lathe so was able to turn the spindle to the correct length and then drill out each end and re-thread to take the fixing bolts. After this I fitted the wheel. My father used the wheelbarrow the next day and since then it has been in a locked shed. That was approximately 3 months ago. When he came to use the wheelbarrow again a couple of weeks ago, the rim on one side of the wheel had completely broken away from the rest of the wheel rendering it totally useless.
We have sent two complaining mails to the supplier - one directly through their web site and the other by normal email to the address shown on their web site. Having heard nothing in response to the first contact, I sent the second e-mail and said that if we heard nothing I would be posting a negative review. Guess what? We have heard nothing so here is the negative review! Very disappointing after all the work getting the spindle turned to size.