Profile for Loretta Peyto > Reviews

Content by Loretta Peyto

Loretta Peyto

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Being used every day and told it works wonderfully. Friend so pleased he keeps telling me how ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Bought as gift. Being used every day and told it works wonderfully. Friend so pleased he keeps telling me how well it works.

Outdoortips 60 Centimeter x 100 Meter Carpet Protector Dust Sheet Cover Film
Outdoortips 60 Centimeter x 100 Meter Carpet Protector Dust Sheet Cover Film

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Treat, 30 Aug. 2014
My first try of this product. Love the stuff! Straightforward to lay and easy to get up. Looking for more jobs where I can use it.

Devil's Guard
Devil's Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Devil's Guard (Kindle Edition)
Liked this book, good read. Have recommended to friends interested in this subject.

Multi use Perching Stool - adjustable height, removeable armrests and padded seat and back
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to kitchen, 30 Aug. 2014
Pleased with this item. Bought for relative who uses it constantly. Certainly recommend this to people who cannot stand for long in kitchen. Adjustable height made it much easier to use.

Devil's Guard: The Real Story
Devil's Guard: The Real Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Not a bad read, took a bit of getting into but on the whole enjoyed the book.

Harbour Housewares Microfibre Cloths - Pack of 10 - Large 40 x 40cm - Blue
Harbour Housewares Microfibre Cloths - Pack of 10 - Large 40 x 40cm - Blue
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy clean-ups!, 30 Aug. 2014
Great for all kinds of dirty - wet or dry jobs. Just the right size and wash up really well after messy clean-ups. Great product.

LOGIK L22LDVB21 LCD TV 12v quality power supply adaptor charger and uk mains cable
Offered by CableRite

5.0 out of 5 stars 12V LOGIK L22LDVB21 LCD TV Replacement Power Supply, 28 April 2014
Really very pleased with this item. My tv is now working perfectly and the length of cable means I can move it easily. Delivery was within advised times and on the whole a good service. Recommend this to all.

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Best target ever for Nerf guns, 11 Oct. 2013
I have really enjoyed using this target. It the best one I've had since getting my Nerf gun. All my friends love playing with it and it gives us lots of laughs and fun. I have recommended this to all my friends and family. A really good present for Christmas

The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 13 Aug. 2013
Not finished yet but enoying it greatly. I love a crime/mystery/thriller story and this does just the job. I would recommend this to anyone of like mind.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Making life easy, 13 Aug. 2013
Wonderful product, works just fine. I can now charge my ipad and iphone, not to mention my kindle anywhere in the house. I have several other good uses for this item which will mean I am no longer trapped in one small area. Great buy. Absolutely recomend this to anyone who likes to move around a little.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3