Profile for Miss Jennifer Watts > Reviews

Content by Miss Jennifer ...

Miss Jennifer Watts

Battery for Samsung VP-DX105i IA-BP80W 7.4V 800mAh
Battery for Samsung VP-DX105i IA-BP80W 7.4V 800mAh
Offered by PowerShop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great, needs very little charging at the moment, 9 Aug 2014
I didn't realise how worn out the original battery was until I put this new one into my camcorder. It is great, needs very little charging at the moment. Very pleased.

Vktech Fashion Elegant Card Cash Holder Lady Purse Woman Wallet Bag Billfold (Dark Grey+Orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to look at, but........, 20 Dec 2013
This purse is great in every way except for the loose change zipped compartment. It is very narrow and hard to get into, and if you forget to close the zipper all the coins fall out, because there is no overall zip - just a narrow strap. Apart from that, it holds all my other stuff adequately.

Tierra
Tierra

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tierra (Audio CD)
What a beautiful album. The mix of Spanish and traditional Irish blends so well. Would recommend it to anyone who appreciates good music.

Intolerable Cruelty [DVD] [2003]
Intolerable Cruelty [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, funny, funny, 7 July 2013
Very funny and clever movie. Need to watch it at least once to pick up on all that's going on. Love it! Would recommend it to all who like an 'intelligent' comedy movie.

CENTRIX 'TREND' RUCKSACK BACKPACK - 11 GREAT COLOURS (ARMY GREEN)
CENTRIX 'TREND' RUCKSACK BACKPACK - 11 GREAT COLOURS (ARMY GREEN)
Offered by SWITCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 7 July 2013
Haven't actually used it yet, but I'm really pleased with my purchase. It's roomy enough to hold more than enough for a few days' away. Only thing is, I wish I had have ordered it in navy instead of green - but that's my mistake. Might order a blue one in the future.

Burn After Reading [DVD]
Burn After Reading [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant movie, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Burn After Reading [DVD] (DVD)
Never get tired of watching this film. So clever and funny! Every time I watch it I notice something I had missed previously.

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars a very welcome gift, 7 July 2013
This was a gift for my nephew. He's learning how to play the guitar and used the gift to buy stuff to teach himself. He was delighted with the gift certificate.

If I Should Fall Behind
If I Should Fall Behind

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Springstein, 15 Jan 2013
Heard it on a radio programme. Looked it up on internet straight away. Listened to Bruce Springstein's version and decided Paul Carrack's rendition was by far the best. Recommended to those who really listen to the lyrics of a song - congrats to Mr.S on those lovely lyrics.