Profile for A. Mcclintock > Reviews

Content by A. Mcclintock

A. Mcclintock "Melinda" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
V-dog Crunchy Nuggets 15 Kg
V-dog Crunchy Nuggets 15 Kg
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars All dogs should be fed v dog, 18 Aug 2014
My dogs love this. No cruelty in loved and tasty and healthy.

Luxury & Top Quality X Large Green Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Green - Extra Large / King : 200x240cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy.. Practical... Great value.. And wonderfully large, 18 Aug 2014
Amazing value. I have three now... They wash like a dream. I have dogs and cats that love it also... So I am constantly washing them. They dry in hours....if more colours become available I will get more. I have a king size bed and it is a perfect fit. Very happy ,,,

Carmen Heated Roller with Ceramic Clips
Carmen Heated Roller with Ceramic Clips

2.0 out of 5 stars When will they get it right ?, 4 Aug 2014
All I am asking for is 8 med rollers in a small case to travel with. I thought my dream had come true with this set.... Sadly no.....I got four med and eight tiny old women's perm size rollers. I kept them and will fiddle around with the four decent size ones when away.

Turbulence: A True Survival Story
Turbulence: A True Survival Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 20 May 2014
I suppose I was expecting a story of survival in the jungle or another "Alive" breathtaking story... .. I am only half way through and don't really feel like finishing it...
There is a lot of talk about her job in the financial markets and a lot of back and forth ... past and present... style of writing here that I found distracting.
Yes she went through a horrific time lying waiting to be found and she did have amazing out of body experiences which I found interesting... however I found it very easy to put down. All that said ... She has a story to tell that is worth telling... A story that everyone will try not to think about if we ever feel like flying again after reading this

Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet, White, King 400 Thread Count
Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet, White, King 400 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2014
Beautiful quality. Have yet to wash and wear but delighted so far. I will be ordering another very soon Thanks

Luxury & Top Quality TAN Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Tan - Extra Large / King : 200x240cm
Offered by ONE STOP SHOP UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer luxury., 21 Mar 2014
We were delighted with the quality and size of this throw. It's not quite as bright as the picture but very lovely anyway. Would order again from this company.

Pies and Tarts with Heart: Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and Savory Vegan Pies
by Dynise Balcavage

4.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 28 Aug 2013
I am really enjoying this book. My only disappointment is that it is mainly dessert pies and tarts I was hoping for many more savoury pie ideas. However the book is really good and everything looks delicious. I have already made the strawberry pie and it was a great success . Lots of yummy pictures and easy recipes. Highly recommended

Wedge Welly Women's Flex Warrior Gray Wellington Boot WPF 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Wedge Welly Women's Flex Warrior Gray Wellington Boot WPF 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US

3.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to take off, 20 Mar 2013
Very frustrating when you come home and there is nobody home to help. Apart from that they are comfortable and wear well

by Annie & Dan Shannon

2.0 out of 5 stars Full of fake processed food, 20 Mar 2013
The cover is great but that is all. Might be good for folks making the switch but that's it. Also you would need to live in America to buy some of the stuff. Not for healthy eating vegans that's for sure.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 12:51 PM GMT

by Annie & Dan Shannon