Profile for A. Mcclintock > Reviews

Content by A. Mcclintock

A. Mcclintock "Melinda" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
500 Vegan Dishes
500 Vegan Dishes
by Deborah Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Without doubt the best British vegan cook book out there and probably the world, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 500 Vegan Dishes (Hardcover)
I am a very experienced.. If somewhat lazy.. vegan cook. My husband and I are ethical vegans ... No animal shall be harmed for our pleasure... Especially the poor dairy cows while treatment is beyond evil. This was given to me for Christmas by my daughter. I absolutely love it and am buying more to give as presents. The pictures are devine... The methods simple. It us without doubt the best cook book in my possession ...and I have hundreds. Deborah I shall be looking out for more books in the future ... You have nailed it. Thank you

Dreams From The Midnight Sun: One man's interpretation of life, death, and love.
by andrew J Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational....... A book ahead of its time, 21 Dec. 2014
A rare and profound collection of writings ...by an amazing man who has attained a knowledge or gift.. and is sharing his wisdom with us...finally. This is a book to read slowly ... and to never grow tired of reading.... I bought this book for my husband for Christmas and had a sneak peak... Now it sits by my bed...a wondrous piece of work ...I will never tire of reading and learning from this ....

Bodymould 4" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover
Bodymould 4" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover
Offered by Bodymould Mattresses

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 24 Sept. 2014
Very comfortable. Feels quite luxurious ... Only problem us it slowly slides off kilter.... Husband fell out of bed. Lol. Every morning it needs aligned with the mattress. Apart from that we really like it ... Just a pity it needs to be constantly re adjusted.

V-dog Crunchy Nuggets 15 Kg
V-dog Crunchy Nuggets 15 Kg
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars All dogs should be fed v dog, 18 Aug. 2014
My dogs love this. No cruelty in loved and tasty and healthy.

Luxury & Top Quality X Large Green Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Green - Extra Large / King : 200x240cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy.. Practical... Great value.. And wonderfully large, 18 Aug. 2014
Amazing value. I have three now... They wash like a dream. I have dogs and cats that love it also... So I am constantly washing them. They dry in hours....if more colours become available I will get more. I have a king size bed and it is a perfect fit. Very happy ,,,

Carmen Heated Roller with Ceramic Clips
Carmen Heated Roller with Ceramic Clips

2.0 out of 5 stars When will they get it right ?, 4 Aug. 2014
All I am asking for is 8 med rollers in a small case to travel with. I thought my dream had come true with this set.... Sadly no.....I got four med and eight tiny old women's perm size rollers. I kept them and will fiddle around with the four decent size ones when away.

Turbulence: A True Survival Story
Turbulence: A True Survival Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 20 May 2014
I suppose I was expecting a story of survival in the jungle or another "Alive" breathtaking story... .. I am only half way through and don't really feel like finishing it...
There is a lot of talk about her job in the financial markets and a lot of back and forth ... past and present... style of writing here that I found distracting.
Yes she went through a horrific time lying waiting to be found and she did have amazing out of body experiences which I found interesting... however I found it very easy to put down. All that said ... She has a story to tell that is worth telling... A story that everyone will try not to think about if we ever feel like flying again after reading this

Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet, White, King 400 Thread Count
Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet, White, King 400 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar. 2014
Beautiful quality. Have yet to wash and wear but delighted so far. I will be ordering another very soon Thanks

Luxury & Top Quality TAN Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Tan - Extra Large / King : 200x240cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer luxury., 21 Mar. 2014
We were delighted with the quality and size of this throw. It's not quite as bright as the picture but very lovely anyway. Would order again from this company.

Pies and Tarts with Heart: Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and Savory Vegan Pies
by Dynise Balcavage

4.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 28 Aug. 2013
I am really enjoying this book. My only disappointment is that it is mainly dessert pies and tarts I was hoping for many more savoury pie ideas. However the book is really good and everything looks delicious. I have already made the strawberry pie and it was a great success . Lots of yummy pictures and easy recipes. Highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4