Profile for YourOrdinaryJoe > Reviews

Content by YourOrdinaryJoe

YourOrdinaryJoe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Raspberry Ketone by eBody | Natural | Weight Loss Diet Pills | Fat Burners For Men & Women (120 Capsules)
Offered by Supplement Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 24 July 2015
I started using Super Raspberry Ketone a couple of weeks ago. After reading mixed reviews online I decided the best way was to find out for myself if they wood work for me. I am very impressed by the initial results. I will definitely be continuing to use them.

Psoriasis Free For Life: The Ultimate Guide To Curing Psoriasis Naturally Forever (Clear Skin Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fight Psoriasis Naturally, 14 May 2015
Clear, well written and simple ebook designed to provide action steps you can take today. I loved the Cardinal Rule" Never quit anything cold turkey". Amber Sanz has tackled a very huge subject affecting thousands of people and the beauty of the book is that everything is natural, no chemicals and no drugs to take. If you are looking for a book that is straight and to the point then I recommend you grab a copy for yourself.

Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read For Everyone Serious About Their Financial Future, 23 April 2015
I am still in the process of reading this book, months after purchasing it. This is the lesson in making money every child should be getting in school and every adult who is series about "making money" should be reading too. It goes into the spirituality of what money s and what it isn't. This is not about converting you to Judaism or any other religion but it gives the basis of why "Jews" get the stereotype of being good with money. I would recommend this book to everyone.

Andrew James Professional 850W Whole Fruit Power Juicer, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Juicer Yes Wholefruit Not Quite, 23 April 2015
I was looking for a reasonably priced juicer capable of juicing whole fruits and going by the number of reviews this item has there really wasn't another choice for me. I have had it for a few months now and if its juicing the odd apple and peeled oranges it does a great job of that. Pineapples I haven't had much luck with which is a shame because I do love pineapple juice.

One of the major downsides is that for some fruit its brilliant but for others you are left with a slaggy mess in the bin, which is just good juice being thrown out. Due to the fact I have not used other "whole fruit" juicers I am not really sure if this is an improvement on other juicers or not. I would buy it if doing a juicing diet program that involves vegetables such as spinach as it just wouldn't manage them. Overally happy for making apple and orange juice with the kids.

G-Biotics Garcinia Cambogia Extract ~ EXTRA Premium HIGH STRENGTH Weight Loss Pills ~ PLUS Added Green Tea Extract, Cayenne, Yerba and Guarana Extract ~ One Month Supply ~ Veggie Capsules ~ UK MADE ~ Natural Appetite Suppressant Diet Pill ~ Two Daily Servings To Support Healthy Weight Loss
Offered by Gbiotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I am In A Better Place Thanks to G-Biotics, 23 April 2015
Finding a health supplement that actually does what it says it does is becoming more difficult and after trying everything else I ended up here. Boy am I glad I did. After only a few weeks of taking this product I have managed to burn off some of my extra weight and I am now in a happier place. I don't eat as much as I used to and hunger pangs are not as frequent. If you are looking for a herbal solution to your weight problems then I can't recommend this enough

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 457x305x305mm Ref SC-64 [Pack of 15]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Could Do With Improvements, 11 Feb. 2015
I use these boxes for sending in my stuff into Amazon and they are OK. The boxes are double walled which is great but the only downside is the fact that the seem of the boxes is not as strong as I'd really like it to be. This seems to be the weakest point of this otherwise very good product and I hope they will address it. I will continue to use it because its serving its purpose as long as I keep to very low weights in the boxes.

USB Automatic Barcode Scanner Scanning Barcode Bar-code Reader with Hands Free Adjustable Stand (Black)
Offered by Kingway

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should without need to fiddle with software, 20 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with my purchase. The scanner worked right out of the box no need to install any drivers or other software. The scanner is very light in weight and it scans barcodes automatically as it should! The only reason it did not get 5 starts from me is the fact that the scanner does not sit on the stand and keeps falling off during use, a redesign of the stand is probably required to make sure it stays in place. Will recommend this product to anyone looking for a reasonably priced barcode scanner that works right out of the box.

Free Websites. Design Free Websites with Free Internet Marketing Tools and Resources. Free Website Design, Free Website Templates, Free Writing Tools,
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Guide To Designing Websites For FREE, 20 Oct. 2014
I have been buying Christine's internet marketing themed books for the last couple of years and I am yet to find one which disappoints. Here approach is direct and she keeps everything simple and she has not departed from that path in her latest offering.

You will need years to put together all the resources she has collected into this one volume over a period of 8 years. She takes you through the design process from the beginning and gives you everything you need to create an entirely free website, the only cost is the time you will invest to doing it all yourself. Worried about where to find images for free or even videos then she's got a number of solutions to that problem.

Grab yourself a copy and start creating free websites for your business or personal use. Pitched at the absolute beginner don't be afraid to use the free resources for lack of skill or experience, she teaches you everything.

Bust Through The Gatekeeper: Get Past the Gatekeeper for More Appointments & Sales with Cold Calling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and to the point, 6 Oct. 2014
Great short read packed full of useful actionable content. I will be using some of these tactics as soon as I can. Although working mostly with small businesses I've often viewed gatekeepers as adversaries but after reading this book I shall begin viewing them as allies. Thanks Matthew

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Exercise Bike Bar None, 9 Jan. 2014
AWESOME and I am loving it. No that it is winter in the UK I miss going on the roads with my bike. Working a full time job doesn't help as it is always dark when I get back in from work. Not wanting to miss out on my exercise I decided to buy the 2-in-1. It was a wise decision as I can exercise different parts of my body, better than having just the exercise bike and the missus loves it too, cant seem to get her off it! Definitely recommended and it doesn't take up too much space either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3