Profile for J. A. Mundigian > Reviews

Content by J. A. Mundigian

J. A. Mundigian "Jenny Mundigian" (Gloucester England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Real Taste of Spain
The Real Taste of Spain
by Jenny Chandler

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing book, 25 Dec 2013
I was hoping for a book that delved into how to prepare and make some of the wonderful Spanish cuisine. It is very thin on content with recipes that do not reflect the true quality of Spanish food. I sent it back in disappointment.

Recipes and Remembrances from an Eastern Mediterranean Kitchen: A Culinary Journey through Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan
by Sonia Uvezian

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 25 Dec 2013
I bought this book for our son and his wife as my husband is Armenian and was born and brought up in Lebanon. Sonia Uvezian an Armenian herself, makes this book so special by writing this book with so much background history about the different cultures and different authentic recipes from each region from Lebanon Syria Turkey and Iran. The recipes are accurate to each region. A really lovely book.

Iberogast® (40ml) Drops - For Dyspepsia, Bloating, Stomache Pain and Heartburn Brand
Offered by The Big Mall88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Dec 2013
This product is made up of only calming herbs, I have to say it really works well and calms the whole digestion down and removes bloating and pain. I have been using this for over a month and I am so very pleased with the results.

WARMEN Classic Genuine Leather Ruched Elbow Length Long Evening Dress Gloves (L, Purple)
Offered by Sunshine Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft wonderful gloves, 12 Dec 2013
I bought two pairs, one for me and the other as a Xmas gift. The gloves come in lovely colours and are longer than normal pairs of leather gloves. They are rouched at the sides and the leather is good quality and soft. The lining is wonderfully silky and soft and feel very luxurious. I highly recommend them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mascara, 11 Dec 2013
I really like this mascara as I have very sensitive eyes and can react to other makes of mascaras. This one is very suitable for me.

Moon Calendar 2013 - Everyday Advice on Health, Beauty, Home, Gardening and More

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Aug 2013
I do not like this book. It has little information about the moons influence, and the information given is so repedative. I do not think it is worth buying.

Guerlain Habit Rouge for Men 100ml EDT Spray
Guerlain Habit Rouge for Men 100ml EDT Spray
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Best men's cologne, 3 Aug 2013
There is not much to say about this men's cologne except the smell is divine and I have been buying it for the last 25 years.

Animal Women's Swish Summer Raspberry Rose Flip Flops FM3SC418-C34-08A 8 UK
Animal Women's Swish Summer Raspberry Rose Flip Flops FM3SC418-C34-08A 8 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Flip flops, 3 Aug 2013
I sent these back as they did not suit me. They were not for me, as they were uncomfortable around the thong.

Bendicks Bittermints Catering Pack 1.18 Kg
Bendicks Bittermints Catering Pack 1.18 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummie!, 3 Aug 2013
I always order these divine bittermints regularly. They are made to a very high standard and buying them in bulk as it is cheaper.

Jewels Of Silence
Jewels Of Silence
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for meditation, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Jewels Of Silence (Audio CD)
This CD is really good for meditation. The singing bowls and her voice works very well to allow one to go deep into meditation

Page: 1 | 2