Profile for Miss R. Saberton > Reviews

Content by Miss R. Saberton

Miss R. Saberton "Ruth Saberton Author" (Caribbean)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Amazon Analytics Bible: How To Use Analytics To Sell More Books On Amazon And Make Better Marketing Decisions (Kindle Bible Book 4)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars clear and helpful, 17 Jun 2014
A straightforward book which explained some complex ideas very well. A must for any Indie author and a book which has helped me reach the #1 spot on Amazon.

Just In Case
Just In Case
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop this on into your holiday reading., 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Just In Case (Kindle Edition)
As a long time fan of Chrissie Manby I was thrilled to be selected to review this novella and it doesn't disappoint. The characters are well drawn and the situations they find themselves in certainly made me smile. I will never look at losing my luggage in the same way again! I read this in one sitting by the pool - loved it.

I received this book in return for an honest review.

Can Anybody Help Me?
Can Anybody Help Me?
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A cyber world page turner!, 22 May 2014
This novel was a word of mouth recommendation and although not my usual genre of choice I was intrigued. The novel is based on a killer who is using a web forum for new mums in order to select his victims. Of course it is a lot more complicated that this and Sinead Crowley throws twists and turns and red herrings into the mix to take the reader on an exciting journey. The ending is well crafted and came as a total surprise albeit a satisfying one. I look forward to Crowley's next book.

THE ACCIDENT
THE ACCIDENT
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars More twists and turns than a F1 track!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: THE ACCIDENT (Kindle Edition)
When Cally Taylor said she was writing a psychological thriller I could hardly wait to see what she would come up with and this book doesn't disappoint. The plot has more twists and turns than the Monaco Grand Prix and I could barely turn the pages fast enough. Sue is a flawed narrator and we can't always trust her judgement which makes more a challenging and thought provoking read. The darker aspects of the novel lead the reader to question areas of their own life too, which isn't always a comfortable exercise but one which certainly adds to the gripping nature of the book. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Bad Brides
Bad Brides
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonk Buster Queen., 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bad Brides (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and I read it in one sitting - binge reading! It is fast paced, engaging and very sexy - I blushed at some of it! I loved knowing where it was going and I guessed the ending but that was a good thing because I thoroughly enjoyed seeing how it panned out. I am now off to download another ...

Dearest Rose
Dearest Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and moving., 14 April 2014
This review is from: Dearest Rose (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book and read it in one sitting. I was literally unable to sleep until I reached the end.

Buzzing Easter Bunnies: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Sequel
Buzzing Easter Bunnies: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Sequel
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Weep with mirth, 14 April 2014
I laughed, I cringed, I winced! Nick Doakdibg has done it again. This laugh out loud novella had me literally weeping with laughter as well as identifying with many parts of the tale. And no, I am not telling you which ones! A hilarious Eadter romp with a surprisingly tender ending. Or should I say climax?

Skeletons
Skeletons
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars clever and convincing, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Skeletons (Kindle Edition)
This novel is tightly plotted and well crafted. Every page was turned with enjoyment and I read late into the night to finish it. Thoroughly enjoyable.

The Memory of Midnight
The Memory of Midnight
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 19 Feb 2014
This has to be one of the best novels I have read in a very long time. The author seemlessly blends past and present and I was gripped by the stories of both Nell and Tess. The Tudor past is almost more vivid than the present and I felt that I too was reliving Nell's story. Some parts I found very hard to read in terms of the cruelty of Ralph to his wife but it is a testament to the writer's skill that this doesn't detract from the narrative. I have just downloaded another book by this author and can hardly wait to begin!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How well do you ever know your husband?, 19 Nov 2013
Cecelia Fitzpatrick is a happily married mother of three, Tupperware seller extraordinaire and pillar of the PTA. Her life is the envy of her friends and she knows how lucky she is. However, when she finds a letter from her husband marked only to be read in the event of his death, curiosity gets the better of Cecelia and Pandora's box is well and truly opened. At first I thought I could second guess what this secret might be but Liane Moriarty skilfully leads the reader down so many cul de sacs that by the time the secret is revealed it is as shocking to us as it is to Cecelia. Interwoven with the main story are the sub plots of Tess and Rachel, equally as gripping and cleverly tying into the husband's secret. I read this book in a day, I simply couldn't put it down. I am now off to buy another by this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3