Profile for L M > Reviews

Content by L M

L M

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BTEK® Toner Cartridge 88A / 388A / CC388A Compatible with HP LaserJet P1005/P1006/P1007/P1008/P1106/P1108 pro/M1136/M1213nf/M1216
Offered by BTEK

1.0 out of 5 stars It claimed to be compatible with HP LaserJet P1005 printer ..., 6 Nov 2014
It claimed to be compatible with HP LaserJet P1005 printer, but I could not install it into my printer. The 2 nods on the sides are too wide for the grooves of the machine to slide in so I have to return it.

Duracell DUR018785 Plus Power AAA Batteries Pack of Four + Four Free
Duracell DUR018785 Plus Power AAA Batteries Pack of Four + Four Free
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Good value!

Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack
Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 July 2014
Poor quality product, not happy with it.

LinenMe 140 x 147 cm Tablecloth Linen Provance, Blue
LinenMe 140 x 147 cm Tablecloth Linen Provance, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
High quality product, very handsome piece of garment.

20 AG10 1.5V Alkaline Batteries - Replaces SR1130, SR54, SR1131, 389, 390 But...
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Extremely good value for money.

Duracell Batteries AA Plus Power MN1500 8-Pack
Duracell Batteries AA Plus Power MN1500 8-Pack
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 14 July 2014
Product arrived as promised, good value for money. Very satisfy!

LEGO DUPLO 10518: My First Construction Site
LEGO DUPLO 10518: My First Construction Site
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Duplo - My First Construction Site, 27 Nov 2013
I like most Lego Duplo products, this set has really good combination of bricks and trucks at a very reasonable price. I would have given it 5 stars except it is misleading with the picture on the box - the front loader truck, the body doesn't actually come in one piece of molding. You can put it together with a combination of piece but misleading on the picture just the same.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Adurprise

5.0 out of 5 stars WD portable hard drive, 7 Mar 2013
It is my 3rd WD drive, always trust this brand. I use it for the Mac, for the previous drives it came with the driver so it was like connect and go, this time I had to download some files from the web and took a little time to set it up, because the instructions that came with the drive is different than what I had to do.

USB 2.0 MICRO-SD/MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD READER - SDHC UP TO 32GB by SERENA
USB 2.0 MICRO-SD/MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD READER - SDHC UP TO 32GB by SERENA
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars useful little gadget, 7 Mar 2013
It is a useful little gadget, however I found the slot quite tight and fiddly when trying to pull the micro card out. I do have the same problem with other adaptors, it is so easy to have it design better!

HP CB435A - BRAND NEW a perfect alternative to a genuine / original toner - THIS IS A BRAND NEW CARTRIDGE - Crown C-CB435A Black Laser Toner for HP LaserJet P1005 & P1006 Printers
Offered by Genuine Printer Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original, 7 Mar 2013
I was apprehensive at first after reading some not so good reviews, but because the original is so expensive I decided to give this a try. There is no difference compare with the original brand, may be I was lucky this time. However I can't tell you if it will last as long. I will buy this again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3