Profile for Diesel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clinique Aromatics Elixir 100ml EDP Spray
Clinique Aromatics Elixir 100ml EDP Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 22 July 2016
I have used this perfume for many years and was very suspicious when I saw the price of this being about 50% cheaper. I am totally amazed because the bottle looks and feels the same and the perfume smells exactly right. So buy definitely.

Halogen Heater with Handle 1200W 3 Bar with Rotating Feature and 1 Year Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little heater, 10 Dec. 2015
I love this heaer. I use it to warm up my bathroom and switch off before I actually shower. It quickly warms space amd I am very happy with this purchase.

Lily's Kitchen Adult Venison & Duck Complete Dry Food for Dogs 2.5kg
Lily's Kitchen Adult Venison & Duck Complete Dry Food for Dogs 2.5kg
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace for Charlie at last., 8 Oct. 2015
Lily*s Kitchen food is brilliant. Not this particular dish though - my dogs don*t like this flavour so I have to mix it with the other flavours I have bought. One of my dogs has been scratching and biting himself raw for months and this is the one food he tolerates and gradually all his self inflicted wounds have healed up. I rarely see him scratching now and I can*t tell you how happy I am (and so is Charlie). Many thanks "Lily".

Northwest Territory Ladies Grey / Purple Montana Hiking Trainers Waterproof Walking Shoes (UK 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable(ish), 8 Oct. 2015
Very comfortable shoe although toes do touch the ends they don*t hurt, Have not used in rain yet so I don*t know if completely waterproof. Will review this aspect later,

Anladia Oilcloth Polka Dots Messenger Cross Body Satchel Shoulder Bag Double Zipper

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct. 2015
I love this bag and use it for dog walking. It holds water, poo bags etc easily. Being oil cloth the rain just runs off it easily.

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by ZONNIX UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct. 2015
Brilliant gadget - works very well and quickly too.

Hi-Tec Alto Waterproof, Women's Hiking Boots, Nespresso/Purple, 6 UK
Hi-Tec Alto Waterproof, Women's Hiking Boots, Nespresso/Purple, 6 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Roomy but too short, 8 Oct. 2015
These shoes were much too wide and yet my feet touched the toes so they were not comfortable. I have returned them.

Mountain Warehouse Adventurer Womens Camping Travelling Hiking Outdoors Trekking Waterproof Boots Grey 6 UK
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit, 24 Sept. 2015
I returned these boots for two reasons. They rubbed my ankles too much and my toes hit the ends of the boots and were uncomfortable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

PowerBee ® Perfect Pond Solar Power Pond Oxygenator for small to medium ponds
PowerBee ® Perfect Pond Solar Power Pond Oxygenator for small to medium ponds
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 11 May 2015
I love this little aerator. It works even when not in the sun - not as well but hey.... Last year I bought one with two stones and they were nowhere near as efficient as this one..Also it was so noisy it was embarrassing.. This one is practically silent by comparison.

Alan Titchmarsh Variety Suet Blocks and Feeder