Profile for Diesel > Reviews

Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Pink Paw Print Dog Pet ID Tag Disc
Offered by Melian Pet, Farm & Equestrian Supplies
Price: 2.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour sent!, 17 July 2014
I do like this disc but I ordered apink paw and was sent a blue paw. I kept it because I could not be bothered to return it but my dog wears it back to front so the blue does not show.

Jewel Ladies' Grey Sandal
Jewel Ladies' Grey Sandal

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals, 5 July 2014
I found these sandals very comfortable - I bought a white pair last year and wore them constantly but they show no signs of wear and tear. This colour goes with my navy linen trousers and my jeans, and also grey linen trousers. A very versatile sandal.

Rieker Womens Rieker Damen Pantolette Regina Clogs And Mules Black Schwarz (schwarz 00) Size: 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 5 July 2014
I love this sandal and have worn them many times. Adjustable strap and very comfortable to wear. Did not rub my feet at all.

Jazooli Strong Nylon Dog Pet Lead Leash with Clip for Collar Harness - Blue
Jazooli Strong Nylon Dog Pet Lead Leash with Clip for Collar Harness - Blue
Offered by Jazooli

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 5 July 2014
This lead is very wide and at least a foot longer than any lead I have already. Will never use but could not be bothered to return.

UniversalGadgets Strong Nylon Dog Pet Lead Leash with Clip for Collar Harness - Pink
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 2.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like picture, 5 July 2014
It looks nothing like the picture - I was hoping for skinny bright pink lead for my little Yorkie but was sent a pale pink wide, long lead which I will not use. Could not be bothered to return.

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Anvil Secateurs
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Anvil Secateurs
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely razorsharp, 19 Jun 2014
These secaeurs are brilliant and they have cut quite thick woody stems. I am very impressed and they are very easy to handle too.

Fuloon Green Washable Double Layer Waterproof Pet Dog Cat Safe Safety Travel Hammock Car Bed Seat Cover Mat Blanket ,Adjustable locking seat clasps for tight fit, Seat fasteners come with snap buckles
Offered by Kldeals
Price: 28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but, 26 Feb 2014
I had to cut the other side down too as my dogs do not always get out of my car the same side. Apart from that it is excellent and keeps my car cleaner than if I didn't have it.

Opi Avoplex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream 4Oz
Opi Avoplex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream 4Oz
Offered by UniStore
Price: 15.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Feb 2014
I like this hand cream and as a lazy washer up i.e. I can't be bothered to wear rubber gloves - and a keen gardener again without gloves - this hand cream has worked miracles.

Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Offered by Brindle Bear
Price: 7.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have worked., 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
I applied powder for two days and dog has now stopped scrathing his ear so I presume it has worked. Smell of powder is horrible though....

Face and Paw Scissors (2360)
Face and Paw Scissors (2360)
Offered by Surepets ltd
Price: 3.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not cut, 16 Feb 2014
I have returned these scissors as they did not cut the hair (fine) round my dog's eyes. Not fit for purpose

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4