Profile for G. Harrison > Reviews

Content by G. Harrison

G. Harrison (England)

Page: 1 | 2
TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet!, 26 May 2014
Really good quality and so easy to apply. Very impressed by the whole package, would highly recommend it to anyone

SLx 8 Way Signal Distribution Amplifier with digital bypass
SLx 8 Way Signal Distribution Amplifier with digital bypass
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP
Price: 14.90

4.0 out of 5 stars A step up...., 28 July 2011
I've just moved into a new house and the digital reception was terrible, after searching the loft I found that the previous owners had a rubbish little booster connected up. So I thought I would give this a try after reading the reviews and it has seriously boosted my digital connection

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 28 July 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What a great game. So much better than GTA4, I've now completed the storyline of the game but just can't stop playing it, I'm now aiming for 100% completion!

Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset
Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Mobitz
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for the price, 28 July 2011
I use this for my PS3 and I'm extremely satisfied considering the price I paid, I can here the other person clearly and they seem to hear me just as well.

Brilliant!

The King Of Torts
The King Of Torts
by John Grisham
Price: 6.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Promised so much, gave so little, 17 May 2011
This review is from: The King Of Torts (Paperback)
As I started to read this book I thought it was going to be good, however as I carried on, the book never fully took off and I found myself disappointed with the outcome. I've read quite a few Grisham's but this has to be a low point for me :(

A Maiden's Grave
A Maiden's Grave
by Jeffery Deaver
Price: 5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Never really got going, 10 April 2011
This review is from: A Maiden's Grave (Paperback)
The premise of this book promised so much, set in real time, a hostage situation, I really thought it would grip me from start to end. Unfortunately this story never really gets going and I found myself force reading the end of the book just to finish it. Won't be ordering any more Deaver titles unless somebody can persuade me otherwise!

Exspect Component Cable (Wii)
Exspect Component Cable (Wii)
Offered by TECH-MOBILE1
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, great for the price., 10 April 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this after reading the other reviews on this page. Very happy with the results, having just bought a HD tv it seems to up the quality of the Wii very well. Good price too!

The Partner
The Partner
by John Grisham
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good read, 10 April 2011
This review is from: The Partner (Paperback)
The first book I've read of John Grisham, really enjoyed it, bit of a slow build up but well worth it

XO Digital Optical Cable 2m / 2 Metre Premium Install Series - suitable for PS3, Sky, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!!, 18 Feb 2011
Just bought this to link my TV up to my cinema system and I'm really impressed by the quality for the price. I highly recommend this product!

Samsung SE-S084C, External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer, Black
Samsung SE-S084C, External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer, Black
Offered by Fast Link
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 22 Sep 2010
My cd/dvd drive stopped writing recently and I desperatly needed a new drive as I'm a DJ and need to download albums for my CD decks, I bought this after reading other reviews on here and I am extremely satisfied, I use it excessively and it holds up well. It's good value, the only downside is it is a little flimsy, but I won't be leaving the house with it so that causes me no problems. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Page: 1 | 2