Profile for Mrs. SM Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. SM Jones

Mrs. SM Jones (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 3 July 2016
Very happy with this, it was worth every penny, makes juicing so much easier and cleaner and so much better results as the juice isn't full of 'bits'.

MP Essentials Awning Carpet (BLUE & GREY, 2.5 x 2.5m)
MP Essentials Awning Carpet (BLUE & GREY, 2.5 x 2.5m)
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Awning carpet., 3 July 2016
Very pleased with it, exactly as described

ProCook Malvern Bone China Salad Plate 23cm
ProCook Malvern Bone China Salad Plate 23cm
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone China Plates, 26 April 2016
These are lovely, lightweight bone china plates. I bought them as I realised that domestic dinner plates have been getting bigger over the years and meals have become bigger because of it, causing us to eat far too much. By buying these, (which are a bit smaller than the average dinner plate) I have adjusted the amount I prepare to fit on them and have found that we have had enough to eat and enjoyed our meals more as we are not forcing ourselves to eat the last few mouthfuls. We leave the table feeling full and more energetic rather than a bit bloated. We don't get hungry between meals as I thought we might so the bonus is losing a bit of weight each week which we all needed to do. I think that, if we dish up less food on a big plate we feel cheated but what looks like a lot of food on a smaller plate makes us feel that we have had a good meal, which we have of course.

2 x Stain Resistant, Waterproof 40 x 40 cm with Lotus Effect Decoration Cushion Cover - Linen Style Fabric, Fabric, terracotta, 40 x 40 cm
Offered by Deko-Home24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality all round, 3 Feb. 2016
Excellent quality all round, good fabric, very well made and look good, don't know how they did it for the price having been made somewhere in Europe and sent here for such a small price. Wish I could have got them in a larger size though as I have squashed inserts into them that came out of bigger covers but fed up with having to keep buying cushions when all I want is new covers and not have to send the inserts to landfill every time I just need new covers.

Nano SIM to Micro SIM, Nano SIM to Standard SIM and Micro SIM to Standard SIM Adapters - Converters for iPhone 5 - 4s - 4 - iPad 4 - 3 - 2 - Mini - White
Offered by Ratan-Dhan

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly which was much appreciated as I had ..., 4 Aug. 2014
Arrived very quickly which was much appreciated as I had purchased a wrong size sim and needed to use it. Many thanks.

Steps - Gold: The Greatest Hits [DVD]
Steps - Gold: The Greatest Hits [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steps
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Dirty, smelly video, 17 Jan. 2014
Very tatty, nicotine stained, stunk of cigarettes and sticky from nicotine. The best I can say is that it played once cleaned as well as possible but disgusted that something so filthy could be sent out when it's only fit for the bin. Won't buy from this seller anymore.

Hell On Wheels - Season 1 [DVD]
Hell On Wheels - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anson Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell on Wheels, 2 Sept. 2013
Watched series 2 on television and found I needed to see series 1 to answer a lot of questions about the 'before' so bought this. A couple of weeks later series 1 was repeated so didn't really need to buy this. Anyway I found it a very enjoyable series and feels much more authentic than most 'wild west' type series. In fact, it's not really a western at all as it has a very good story with a very real feel to it. I would not have thought I would like it as I don't like 'cowboy' films but this was very, very good and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something that isn't carried along by unnecessary violence, guns that fire forever and any other unrealistic bits of padding. This is all very realistic and I am looking forward to the next series.

Caravan Accessories Image 620 Digital Aerial Kit
Caravan Accessories Image 620 Digital Aerial Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Aerial, 2 Sept. 2013
Works fine so far, using it in our Motorhome as the fitted one doesn't always get a decent picture and often when it does bad breaking up of pictures. Have only used this a couple of times so far but where I could previously not get any watchable pictures and got a really good strong signal so happy with that. Also I get more channels when I retuned so although Freeview hasn't got a lot of good channels to watch at least there is a bit more choice of rubbish during the evenings while we are away.

Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorised Treadmill, 2 Sept. 2013
Very good value for money. Small enough to fit in a bedroom in a small bungalow, or a conservatory as it is not as long as most but still plenty long enough for the purpose. The display works fine with options for speed, calories burnt and time. There is a countdown timer as well so more than I expected for such a low price. It doesn't feel cheap at all. I used to have a full size one but had to get rid of it when I moved to my current home but this one does everything the bigger one did without being in the way or too heavy to move. It fitted into a bedroom without having to get rid of any other furniture to make room for it.

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-S Digital Camera - Silver (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic compact camera, 2 July 2013
I only had this for a few months and hardly used it as I have a DSLR and a camcorder that takes photos. This was just a small camera to keep in my handbag or the car just in case I didn't have another camera on me so wouldn't miss an unexpected opportunity to capture something special. After a few months and having only used it 3 or 4 times I wanted to use it and the mechanism didn't work. I checked it was fully charged and it was, but nothing happened when I switched it on.
I returned it to Amazon and immediately got a full refund which I was very impressed by so would not hesitate to buy from Amazon again as return and refund was fast and efficient. Cannot comment on the camera quality as I didn't use it enough and haven't replaced it yet as I can't decide which one to get and have since bought a small Sony camcorder that also takes stills so I might make do with that, will see.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4