Profile for Narelle > Reviews

Content by Narelle

Narelle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Knee Length Wrap Jersey Dress Ladies short sleeves v-neck smart casual Business Office Dresses Cross over Womens Red 14
Offered by My Evening Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice dress, but it's let down by the thin ..., 27 Nov. 2015
This is a nice dress, but it's let down by the thin material. You can see underwear clearly through it, even the seamless/invisible kind, unfortunately.

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my 'go to' baby shower gift. Everyone ..., 27 Nov. 2015
This is my 'go to' baby shower gift. Everyone loves it, it comes in so handy for people traveling with children.

15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
Offered by The Factory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I used these for a house move and they are ..., 27 Nov. 2015
I used these for a house move and they are long lasting. I gave the used boxes to my friend for their move, then they gave them to someone else. They're still going strong!

Lloytron Advocate Classic Bankers Lamp with Glass Shade and Brass Base
Lloytron Advocate Classic Bankers Lamp with Glass Shade and Brass Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2015
Great quality lamp, looks fantastic in my living room.

MacBook Pro Retina 13 Sleeve, GMYLE Sleeve Zip for MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina display - Brown Premium Quality Synthetic Leather With Crazy Horse Pattern Dual Zipper Sleeve Bag Skin Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this sleeve, 27 Nov. 2015
I love this sleeve. It protects my macbook pro and looks great. The real bonus is that you can leave it on without it overheating and the straps don't obstruct the screen.

Strawberry Fizzy Belts Full Box of 200 Strips
Strawberry Fizzy Belts Full Box of 200 Strips
Offered by Dandy Candy

2.0 out of 5 stars The flavour was bland and the sugar coating wasn't great either., 27 Nov. 2015
l expected these to be similar to the astro belts of my childhood, but they were nowhere near. The flavour was bland and the sugar coating wasn't great either.

Squeem Cotton and Rubber Waist Cincher with Firm Compression Black Medium
Squeem Cotton and Rubber Waist Cincher with Firm Compression Black Medium
Offered by Her Spot

5.0 out of 5 stars It allows clothing to sit nicely - I've seen a marked improvement in the way ..., 27 Nov. 2015
After reading about this on a Pinup blog, I had to try it. It really does the job! I'm a 12/14 UK size. It's not really for waist training, but does make a difference. It allows clothing to sit nicely - I've seen a marked improvement in the way tops and dresses hang on my body. It's a staple for me on nights out now. I wouldn't wear it every single day but I imagine you could wear it for a full day without much hassle.

Kennel Dog Canvas Pop Up Travel Cage Run Light Weight Portable Red Mesh Puppy
Kennel Dog Canvas Pop Up Travel Cage Run Light Weight Portable Red Mesh Puppy
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great. The mesh zip didn't stand up to my ..., 27 Nov. 2015
This is great. The mesh zip didn't stand up to my Bichon after a particularly hyper night (there's now a tear in the side of it), but in general it's good quality.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these earphones, 27 Nov. 2015
I love these earphones. They survive fine in the bottom of my handbag, and last quite a long time. Better than some of the other more expensive headphones I've owned. Audio quality is great too - can't fault them!

Wpro Stacking Kit With Shelf In White
Wpro Stacking Kit With Shelf In White
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to put together and looks fine, 27 Nov. 2015
I purchased this for my tumble dryer and washing machine to save some space in my utility room. It was easy to put together and looks fine. It would be great if it came in silver too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4