Profile for mrs roberts > Reviews

Spy [DVD]
Spy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Spy [DVD] (DVD)
A brilliant well acted and well written film. Very funny.

Poltergeist [DVD]
Poltergeist [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Poltergeist [DVD] (DVD)
Great horror film. Not the original but still deserves some positive recognition. I enjoyed it

Yes Minister - Series One [1980] [DVD]
Yes Minister - Series One [1980] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Eddington
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars seems entertaining, 9 Jun. 2015
Bought the whole series for my husband he seems to enjoy it and gets a good few laughs from him

Gabriel's Rapture: 2 (Gabriel 2)
Gabriel's Rapture: 2 (Gabriel 2)
by Sylvain Reynard

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful love story, 9 Jun. 2015
This is one of my favourite book series. I couldnt put it down. Finished it within 2 days a beautiful love story with enough drama to keep you hooked. Very well written.

Blind Dating [DVD]
Blind Dating [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars good film, 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Blind Dating [DVD] (DVD)
A good film. With some good laughs. Worth a watch at a cheap price.

Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

1.0 out of 5 stars overrated?, 6 Mar. 2015
I was looking forward to watching this as I'd only heard good things. I got 5 episodes in and just couldnt find the motivation to watch anymore. I can look past all of the sex,language its just that I couldnt really see where it was going, it didnt seem to have much of a plot and everything just seemed mindless. I thibk perhaps it was just a little overrated but each to their own.

Honeymoon [DVD]
Honeymoon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rose Leslie

1.0 out of 5 stars what horror?, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Honeymoon [DVD] (DVD)
Honestly im not entirely sure what I jist watched. The start of the film builds character well but then it just goes drastically downhill.
There is no thrill, no horror, nothing scary or chilling about this film at all, I was mostly just bored and the end was just something with little to no resolution.
Im not sure if its just because of the wrong marketing; with an intriguing cover and reviews claiming its a smart horror and mind expanding that made me expect better from this but i really wish i hadnt wasted my time with this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 5:58 PM GMT

Sex Tape [DVD] [2014]
Sex Tape [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz

4.0 out of 5 stars worth a watch., 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sex Tape [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
My husband and I went to see this in the cinema and we were pleasantly surprised after some of the reviews. Sure its nothing original not much is these days but for a romcom it was actually a very good watchand we eenjoyed it. It got a lot of laughs in the cinema and from ourselves. Frankly I thought it was nice to see a film where the main couple have a really strong relationship and dont crumble at the first hurdle or the tenth...
Id say its definitely worth a watch and the chemistry between segal and diaz was great. Dont expect a miracle but its a feel good film that as I said is worth watching

Ed Hardy Born Wild Gift Set - 100ml EDT + 7.5ml EDT + 90ml H & B Wash + Deodorant 78g + Key Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, 10 Oct. 2014
Excellent value for money and my husband really likes it and I like to smell it so its a win win.

Ten Inch Hero [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Ten Inch Hero [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent feel good film, 10 Oct. 2014
I mainly watched this to see jensen ackles and daneel harris ackles in a movie together and im so glad I did such a feel good film found myself smiling through a lot of it. Definitely recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3