Profile for Stubarney > Reviews

Content by Stubarney

Stubarney (UK)

Orbit Automated Watering Kit 3 Port Timer
Orbit Automated Watering Kit 3 Port Timer
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame but maybe a dud?, 16 Jun 2014
I was looking forward to using this piece of kit so my new lawn could be watered whilst I was on holiday. Unfortunately it leaked from where it attached to the tap and one of the timer hose connectors temporarily worked. It does not come with hozelock adaptors, although someone answered yes to my question if they did.

In the end I went with a hozelock timer and had to buy extras to make it work for 2 hoses but still ended up as the same cost for the orbit.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Purple/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Purple/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good....but...., 26 Oct 2011
These headphones sound amazing, I was using the standard iPhone white headphones for years and saw these won the best budget headphones 2011 by What Hifi.

They fit snugly and there is very little sound loss. Bass is great and clarity is brilliant.

My only gripe and why I am not giving them 5 stars is that there is no volume control on the headphone cable, for £35 I would have thought that would be standard.

Still, a very good product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

The Manageress Complete Collection [DVD]
The Manageress Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cherie Lunghi

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!!, 12 Aug 2011
If you like football then you will love this series....I have been waiting years for this to come out....all the actors in it were brilliant, cannot endorse this much more to be honest!!

Xbox 360 Wireless 'N' Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Wireless 'N' Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)
Offered by gadgetsville

5.0 out of 5 stars It Worked For Me!!, 28 April 2010
Hi there,

I had the old wireless adaptor (one antenna) and my xbox live would cut out and the strength would falter on one bar to none. I use Sky broadband and find the wireless router gives a very weak signal to my xbox upstairs. After installing this new wireless adaptor I found it worked straight away but boy what a difference!! 3 signal strength bars and no lagging or dropping the signal.

I think other people who have this but it did not work for them were unlucky, but it may be they need to change their setup or call their ISP.

Enjoy!