Profile for dani > Reviews

Content by dani

dani

20 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY, 11 Mar 2013
I have used quite a few of these, and whilst they seem to be showing correct negative results, when I've opened each packet the strips look pink inside the test strip, they look like they've already been used??? Obviously (hoping!) they haven't but it makes me question how good they might be?

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Mar 2013
I have used a couple of these, and whilst they are showing correct negative results, when I've opened each packet the strips look pink inside the test strip, they look like they've already been used??? Obviously haven't but it makes me question how good they might be?

Rainbow - Naughty Zippy [DVD]
Rainbow - Naughty Zippy [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, 11 Mar 2013
My 6 year old son has watched this a couple of times. I got this dvd as I had a zippy teddy that my son loves and thought he would like the dvd. But I don't think he's that keen, he likes it, but not mad about it! So 4 out of 5

Trademark Collections Mike The Knight Swim Bag
Trademark Collections Mike The Knight Swim Bag
Offered by Hyper Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves this, 11 Mar 2013
My son loved this for his towel and shower gel, perfect for is swim lessons!
I recommend this item, great

Disney Cars - Lightning Mcqueen 3 Time Piston Champion PVC Swim Bag
Disney Cars - Lightning Mcqueen 3 Time Piston Champion PVC Swim Bag
Offered by textiles-4-home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim bag!, 11 Mar 2013
My son loved this for his towel and shower gel, perfect for is swim lessons!
I recommend this item, great